It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Charlotte protestors strip, beat, and drag naked white man through parking garage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
a reply to: Konduit

This is why I carry daily. Each one of these thugs would have been shot if that was me.

Please don't take this comment as derogatory toward your country, but I feel so sad for you when you need to/feel the need to, carry everyday when you leave the house.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Starbuck799

You might not feel the same, once your caught in such a situation.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Oh don't even start with that "prove it was BLM" crap.

Well, if people are going to make that claim, let's at least have evidence. Or should we blame entire groups based on the actions of stupid individuals?

They set this whole kind of mass scale OUTRAGE blame EVERYONE BUT THE CRIMINAL precedent, while they barely play even a hint of lip service against these extremes.

Barely? BLM organizers and leaders have come out and said specifically that they do not want violence. They want peaceful protests.

Just because they do not do it in a way that serves your PC sensibilities does not mean it does not happen.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We should start a new game... look like an "easy target" walking around alone, lure in the animals, then the purge of dip sh*ts from our society begins...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet.

legalising ecstasy and crystal meth would eradicate racism how exactly?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

They have all said they are in solidarity with the cause, and so are the people who are doing this. This is who they are in bed with and standing side by side with.

No one says there aren't real deep issues going on, but this isn't the way to find any solutions. And by standing in solidarity, you are basically now saying you support the riots and all that comes from them, including this.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Starbuck799

You might not feel the same, once your caught in such a situation.

You are correct sir. I am very lucky to live in a country where I am not in that situation. If it was otherwise, I would be carrying too. My main point was not that it is a bad thing to carry, but that it is a bad thing that you need to/feel the need to carry.

+14 more 
link   

Show us video of the BLM founders since this summer where they have gone on record specifically denouncing any and all this kind of hate/rage/violent/racist/murder/riot/loot/burn stuff, outside of pure protesting (marching with signs and stuff).

Pat yourself on the back. All of your kind of perpetual BLIND apologism has lead to all of this, and right now this OP video was the best thing that could have ever happened to KKK and their ilk.

edit on 22-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Since my family came to this country from Sweden and Ireland in the first half of the 20th century, I feel massive amounts of guilt and responsibility for slavery. This is because my skin is pale. So, it is my fault.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: chrismarco

Not condoning this or violence but I'm interested in seeing what led up to the incident...wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of some edited video...

Well lets start with the fact that this video appears to be shot from within the ranks of the mob

It was uploaded by a guy called Lenard Bennett, who is a professional photographer. His Facebook page is here. Bennett has condemned the violence.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, if people are going to make that claim, let's at least have evidence.

Carrying a BLM sign shouting "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" is plenty of evidence for me...
This is the same group!

Not sure what else you would require to see the same.
Perhaps you should go drive to one of these communities when a riot...
Excuse me a peaceful protest is taking place and prove us wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm truly saddened and disappointed that a very real and serious issue like police brutality and the ever growing police state in this country has been completely derailed by the media by turning it into an us v. them "race war" dialogue. Sure, race plays a role in the police brutality discussion, but it is far from the center issue.

I can't help but think that this was done on purpose to distract the masses. We've already seen our glorious leaders suggesting an increased federal police response to this matter. We are in a lose/lose situation here.

Folks need to stop being baited into this crap by the media. A media we now 100% know for a fact takes their marching orders from the federal government.

link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

legalising ecstasy and crystal meth would eradicate racism how exactly?

How many people on xtc have racist violent thoughts and agendas? Its like scientifically impossible! If anything liberals should LOVE the love drug as it has the capability to skew peoples homo-compass.

What to do with the HARD drugs (coke/smack/meth) is a hard issue, one that cannot be focused on because every POTUS since Nixon has had law enforcement chasing pot / L / X / etc.

How much you wanna bet the cartels send a semi of pot thru, and when the agents are busy dealing with that then they send a truck of the hard stuff right on past em?

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

February 6, 2016: Obama’s war against medical marijuana is the biggest of any president, which is the exact opposite of what he had promised. danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com... "Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia. But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multi­agency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana." www.rollingstone.com... "The president is spending money that Congress has explicitly told him he can’t spend." www.slate.com... "Obama’s New Tactic Against Medical Marijuana Patients: Suspend Free Speech" blog.mpp.org... Feds Slap 70% Tax on Legal Marijuana Businesses www.thedailybeast.com... DEA Rejects Attempt To Loosen Federal Restrictions On Marijuana www.npr.org...

March 8, 2016: Make No Mistake: Hillary Clinton is a Drug Warrior.
"Hillary Clinton’s record on the War on Drugs sets her apart from other the other candidates – and not in a good way. From her criminal justice agenda as First Lady to her foreign policies as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has proven herself to be one of the greatest drug warriors of our generation. At a time when two-thirds of Americans support ending the War on Drugs, it’s crucial for her record on the issue to be brought to light. ...Over the course of Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, the Mexican Drug War spiraled into chaos, killing over 160,000 people and displacing millions of others. ...While Hillary Clinton is willing to speak vaguely against the War on Drugs, she refuses to embrace meaningful reforms to current drug policies. While most Americans agree that marijuana should be legal, Clinton supports rescheduling it to Schedule II, the same category as coc aine and methamphetamine. This proposal would do little to end the War on Drugs, but would facilitate research on medical marijuana and allow pharmaceutical companies to sell cannabinoid drugs." marijuanapolitics.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The bigger issue is that perpetuating the Global Drug Trade has always been the real agenda behind the 2 party system and its CIA scheme machine. Today I effectively proved it beyond the shadow of a doubt. ITS ALL A LIE MAN!
edit on 22-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If the Democrat party isn't racist then explain why it is they've haven't dismantled the War On Drugs yet.

I don't believe there is any political party that is racist, or who's principles are based on racism. Only individuals within the parties are racist. That goes for both Dems, Reps or whatever party you can think of.

If BLM is legit then explain why it is they haven't made this their focal point.

So they are not legit, nor the issues they choose to highlight, because they do not focus on an issue that you personally think they should?

I don't think you understand.. The issue BLM focuses on is a statistical fantasy. The issue IgnoranceisntBliss brought up is not just a personal issue, but a factual issue facing their community. What would better help Blm's cause, working on factual issues, or made up, miss-perceived issues?

+7 more 
link   
I believe Batman's Butler Alfred said it best... “...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

i conquer.

today im ashamed of my kind.

saddens me to see their actions, saddens me to read some of the comments on here, saddens me when its not lies, saddens me all blacks are thought as the same as AA....

what a week...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And by standing in solidarity, you are basically now saying you support the riots and all that comes from them, including this.

I no longer support BLM after their reparations nonsense. But I am not going to demonize the entire group when they have not called for violence and have denounced it.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Nothing but a bunch of mindless brutal animals. Be careful what you wish for. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It saddens me that because people are smearing the types doing this you're perceiving it as ALL blacks being smeared.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: chrismarco

Not condoning this or violence but I'm interested in seeing what led up to the incident...wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of some edited video...

Well lets start with the fact that this video appears to be shot from within the ranks of the mob

It was uploaded by a guy called Lenard Bennett, who is a professional photographer. His Facebook page is here. Bennett has condemned the violence.

Yet he walked amidst the mob filming the incident as opposed to intervening in any kind of way on behalf of the victim. He could have stepped between them and tried to talk sense at the very least but no he filmed it. Yeah real good job "condemning" the incident.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join