It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can also be trapped in a Spiritual/cosmic matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just found and read an interesting website about us being trapped in a cosmic/spiritual matrix, like how we are trapped in this earthly matrix. This explains near death experiences and everything else that has to do with religion and spirituality! What do you guys and gals think?

Mike
edit on 09 10 2016 by MikeS80 because: Had to fix link

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeS80

Ok, Mike, now give us the link.

Maybe is isn't a "trap" but simply the way it is...?

ETA: Thanks for adding the link.

edit on 22-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Ok, Mike, now give us the link.

Maybe is isn't a "trap" but simply the way it is...?

I fixed the link so it works now

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hike, Mike. I see this new hype is coming in the world-view more potently the last years. These "explanations of reality" are very dangerous. Exactly because they are created on the division line between true and false. All similar stories you will see are cons, set for the becoming rational in mind person to go float in the magesty of brainlessness. Distraction tactics. However you can see many real statements in the so called "enlightening" articles, describing natural laws and orders, most of them will lead you to a bad end. Read 'em but don't fall fully in what's said. It's a big danger. Big.

Use your scepticism and take care,
Andre.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Pure mumble-jumble.

This is pseudoscience at its highest concentration.

The matrix is is an illusion that is generated out of the conditioned mind.

Reality existed well before the existence of any minds. The Universe came into being over 13 billion years ago, and before life (and minds) could even appear, the Universe had to go through the Photon Epoch, the creation of matter, and thermal cooling / symmetry breaking of natural Forces. During this era, the Universe was by definition inhospitable to any form of life / minds whatsoever. Yet, the Universe nevertheless existed.

The existence of reality is independent of perception of this said reality. Those who think otherwise have a severe misunderstanding of science.

edit on 22-9-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Pure mumble-jumble.

This is pseudoscience at its highest concentration.

The matrix is is an illusion that is generated out of the conditioned mind.

Reality existed well before the existence of any minds. The Universe came into being over 13 billion years ago, and before life (and minds) could even appear, the Universe had to go through the Photon Epoch, the creation of matter, and thermal cooling / symmetry breaking of natural Forces. During this era, the Universe was by definition inhospitable to any form of life / minds whatsoever. Yet, the Universe nevertheless existed.

The existence of reality is independent of perception of this said reality. Those who think otherwise have a severe misunderstanding of science.

I see your point and I also see the articles point.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

Hike, Mike. I see this new hype is coming in the world-view more potently the last years. These "explanations of reality" are very dangerous. Exactly because they are created on the division line between true and false. All similar stories you will see are cons, set for the becoming rational in mind person to go float in the magesty of brainlessness. Distraction tactics. However you can see many real statements in the so called "enlightening" articles, describing natural laws and orders, most of them will lead you to a bad end. Read 'em but don't fall fully in what's said. It's a big danger. Big.

Use your scepticism and take care,
Andre.
Thanks, will do!

top topics

join