It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

He joins a long list of Republicans..

Many former GOP officials from both Bush administrations have also announced their support for Clinton over Trump, including national security adviser Brent Scowcroft and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez.

At least Trump has one Republican from Pres. Bush Senior's administration..

One Bush official who has taken Trump's side is former Vice President Dan Quayle

Politico Link:
www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Indigo5, the ATS search engine is far from perfect, but if you simply type the word "Bush" and "Hillary" in the box, you'll see that the thread you started, was already started, many hours ago. Here's a direct link to it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/20/2016 by carewemust because: because because because because becauzzzzz...because of the wonderful things he does.. We're off to see the wizard...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ah, yes, Dan Quayle. A name that will live on as a legend in the whispered tales of the few remnants of humanity left on this cold, dying planet. Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,you know what i mean?
edit on 20-9-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Trustworthy sources with this story....

according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, yeah. The Bush / Clinton cabal goes back to Billary and their early days of governor of Arkansas when the CIA was using the Mena Airport. Probably goes even further back to the Vietnam Era. Bush ends up heading the CIA, Bill becomes Governor of the state they need protection of the airport. Bush becomes president and hands off presidency to Bill and hands off presidency to Bush son and was supposed to be handed back to Hillary until Obama came along. Now, it's supposed to be her turn... damn you Trump!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
When I talked to George a few days ago he said he was leaning toward Johnson.
Wonder what swayed his opinion? Huh

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Little know fact: Dan Quayle is also one of the members of the infamous PNAC. So it's interesting that he would be supporting the supposed "anti-establishment" candidate.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This post seems to be reposted about once every ten hours or so.

I still cant work out why a single person didn't just assume this.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Everyone hates the Bush's as voters anyway, who cares.
It just looks like a revenge vote for rejecting sonny boy number 2.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Hey There, I posted a link to your wall about an article that I think ATS will find interesting. I apologize if this is off topic, but I tried to send a private message and got an error message.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think it's reptilian law that dynastic overlords must support each other's clans.…ultimately

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
To think trump destroyed two dynastys for the price of none.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Neocons vote for neocons.

Any friend of the Saudi Royal dictatorship is a friend of Hillary.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That's part of it! I'm sure Trump's attacks on Jeb and George W. had something to do with it. I've said it before, I wouldn't be surprised if all the Bush's will vote for Clinton.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Please add your thought to the existing thread as linked to above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
CLOSED

Please redirect your comments to the existing thread here

new topics

top topics

join