It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says"Clinton will win Novembers election"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

President Barack Obama on Sunday praised Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for her intellect, fortitude and "unerring" judgment and blasted "the other guy," Republican Donald Trump, on his New York home turf as unqualified to be president and uninterested in learning enough to make the hard decisions the job requires.
Obama addressed a dinner crowd of about 65 people at a fundraiser at the Gramercy Park home of restaurateur Danny Meyer and his wife, Audrey. Attendees contributed $25,000. Event co-chairs gave $100,000, while chairs raised or contributed $250,000, officials said. Proceeds will benefit the Democratic National Committee, state parties and the Clinton campaign.

"This is somebody who is smart, who is tough and, most importantly, cares deeply about making sure that this country works for everybody and not just a few," Obama said of Clinton. "And she's displayed it again and again and again. And when I said that I think she is somebody who is as qualified as any individual who has ever run for this office, I meant it."

www.foxnews.com...

Obama: I Will Consider It a ‘Personal Insult’ to My ‘Legacy’ If You Don’t Vote For Hillary
Saturday night at the 46th Annual Legislative Conference Phoenix Awards Dinner of the Congressional Black Caucus, President Barack Obama told the audience it would be a “personal insult” to his legacy if they did not vote for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Obama shouted, “My name may not be on the ballot but our progress is on the ballot. Tolerance is on the ballot. Democracy is on the ballot. Justice is on the ballot. Good schools are on the ballot. Ending mass incarceration, that’s on the ballot right now. And there is one candidate who will advance those things. And there is another candidate whose defining principle, the central theme of hos candidacy is opposition to all that we have done. There’s no such thing as a vote that doesn’t matter. It all matters, and after we have achieved historic turnout in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community, I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy, if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election. You want to give me a good sendoff? Go vote!”

www.google.com...://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9aa80184-45cd-3039-a075-c02d83ddcb2a/obama-says-he-'will-consider.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjaw4f1 yJvPAhWs5YMKHfYZBHwQFggfMAY&sig2=UhTDT44YFU0w9N48De9gwQ&usg=AFQjCNF0T8767FzYBFrE9KSXHFG3RYKKTA

It almost sounds like Hillary is already shoed in. We don't need another 4-8 years of Obama. We can't as a country survive it. Our country is on life support, and we need to get better. On top of it all, Obama says it will be a insult to his legacy if Hillary don't win.....
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Sep 19 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED....TRIMMED OVERLY LONG QUOTE

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Obama just finished Hillary. people are trying to get rid of his policies, legarthy, and bad judgement.

Predicting that a criminal will be our next president, proves my point.
edit on 9/19/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

What do honestly expect the guy to say? You seem a bit surprised.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkuniverse
Obama says"Clinton will win Novembers election"

Is this an admission that he's going to rig the election?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He's been wrong about so much, I expect this will be the same.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Obama also said: "If you LIKE your (Health Insurance) Plan...you can KEEP your Plan."

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I'm not a bit surprised, but just proves my point, that I have been telling my wife's family, that Trump is correct, this election seems rigged. And he is worried about his legacy....his legacy is considered the worst U.S. President in history. He has destroyed this country, ripped it apart, and past laws I thought I would never see past. I worry for my children if this country don't turn around.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You forgot the "I promise..." part, cuz he said it.

Anything he says is opposite of truth.

link   
I heard Abraham Lincoln endorsed her to, but it may have only been a rumor.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Well said Iamatt..

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What do honestly expect the guy to say? You seem a bit surprised.

Maybe:
"Look America, I know as an incumbent and a Democrat that I should be doing everything I can to support Hillary Clinton in her campaign, but dang it, you know I just got blazed on the way over here and I was thinking - Bernie got shafted so I'm asking everyone to vote for the other guy. You know, Trumpy"

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I'm not a bit surprised, but just proves my point, that I have been telling my wife's family, that Trump is correct, this election seems rigged.

I do not really see how a President of one party stating he feels a nominee of the same party is going to win the Presidency somehow make the election rigged.

I think he would be saying the same thing if she were 10 points down in the polls.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

his legacy is considered the worst U.S. President in history. He has destroyed this country, ripped it apart

I'm no fan of Obama, but none of this is true. Just off the top of my head: he's stabilised the economy and cut the unemployment rate by ~50%.

When historians consider his legacy, they won't be saying stuff like 'worst US President in history.'

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

And he is worried about his legacy....his legacy is considered the worst U.S. President in history.

According to Brookings Institute. He's ranked 18th

Measuring Obama against the great presidents www.brookings.edu...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Strangely enough I don't take the words of a pathological liar, war criminal and mass murderer to carry much weight with predictions. Unless he is the reason that she wins, of course. Self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

He's exactly right! No doubt about it. She's been on deck
since Obama took office. 100% know it live it and that's all folks.
Done deal. Period!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not a bit surprised, but just proves my point, that I have been telling my wife's family, that Trump is correct, this election seems rigged.

I do not really see how a President of one party stating he feels a nominee of the same party is going to win the Presidency somehow make the election rigged.

I think he would be saying the same thing if she were 10 points down in the polls.

Bro. The excuses are already being prepared. Clinton wins? It was rigged. Trump wins? It's just overcoming adversity and being the better candidate.

You seem surprised.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You seem surprised.

Totally. All of this is catching me completely off guard.

Shoot me. Shoot me now.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really ? Because at 58% approval rate and most Americans happy with the job he's done that sounds like a crock of # to me. In what freaking fantasy world do people not like Obama?????
Oh that's right ATS world where you guys think you represent a large portion of Americans. You don't.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No his,legacy is not as the worst president. God you guys are purposely being blind.
His legacy is a success. And Hillary will win because trump has nothing to bring to the table.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join