It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The location where the bomb exploded in Chelsea, NY is featured in The Division video game.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
What do you expect, Tom Clancy is a notorious liberal. No surprise that he recycles all the usual pro-government/anti-gun stereotypes.

Clancy is not anything, he is dead. However, when he was alive, he was a very strong conservative. This game has nothing to do with his political views.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
will one of the ATS members post or re-post the location on Chelse Clintons' apartment...

the 'bombs-for-affect' incidents at around 27th street & 22nd street addresses seem familiar

is there a warning being issued in a cryptic way ??

I donno... something fishy going on & can't put my finger on it yet

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What do you expect, Tom Clancy is a notorious liberal. No surprise that he recycles all the usual pro-government/anti-gun stereotypes.

Clancy is not anything, he is dead. However, when he was alive, he was a very strong conservative. This game has nothing to do with his political views.

Tom Clancy isn't dead, and his real name wasn't Tom Clancy.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Whatever you say, you seem to enjoy making things up as you go.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Actually he died in October 2013. Is there some conspiracy he's still alive now?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wake up, sheeple!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well since the division was made with detailed maps of NYC this should not surprise anyone should it? its a downside to being accurate in reflecting real world places.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That moment when you go "hmmmmmm".

Save this file as an MP3 and listen to it...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

That audio is moments after the IED went off in the game.

VirusTotal scan of the file, for the paranoid. ***

edit on 1MondayMondayAmerica/Chicago10amMonday1am09 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You've been on this site how long, yet you don't know the motto? "Anyone I don't like is a liberal".

He did write about planes flying into buildings previous to 9/11. I would not doubt people could try to emulate his ideas.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

I was thinking there was some things that Clancy wrote about that 'came true' (before this).

What's weird abut that big picture is, does anyone expect that Al Qaeda would be avid Clancy readers, or instead Al CIAda?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
He did write about planes flying into buildings previous to 9/11. I would not doubt people could try to emulate his ideas.

I do agree with this as even some of his 'fictional' military tactics were nearly identical to NATO strategies. The man was brilliant when it came to this sort of planning.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You do realize that virtually ALL tom clancy games start with a terrorist plot, right? Theres pretty much 333 i.e.d.s in every tom clancy game. Does your logic recognize this? No. Your logic is invalid.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is pretty straight forward.

why all the obtuse comments? This isn't a mystery the guy used the game as a proxymap.

and im pretty sure i've ran across him in the DZ (Darkzone-PvP area) or at least a few more like him.

It really is that simple, i don't understand how this could get into a argument.. but some folks just cant help it, it seems.

I guess... you "had to be there" (played the game) to fully understand..

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

He actually died in 2013, the man is not alive.

This game connection is puzzling & the whole situation has smelled funny since the start. This just adds to my feeling this event is a diversion.

Just got off work and need to catch up on what's happened since last night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join