It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smolensk plane crash 2011 report 'was result of doctored evidence'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The new inquiry was sought by the current nationalist ruling Law and Justice party led by Kaczyński’s twin brother, Jarosław Kaczyński, who has blamed the crash on Tusk and Russia.

The team, appointed by the Polish defence minister, Antoni Macierewicz, announced preliminary findings on Thursday, and said the 2011 Polish report was the result of “falsifying, manipulating, avoiding, and hiding” the truth.

“Some of the elements were tampered with,” the commission head, Wacław Berczyński, said.

His colleague Kazimierz Nowaczyk alleged that three seconds had been cut from one of the black-box recordings, while five seconds were deleted from the other.

Smolensk plane crash 2011 report 'was result of doctored evidence'

Very interesting news on an old case. The motives on deleting parts of the black box recording may have just been for trivial embarrassing revelations or more sinister. Although in my next post I'll include a quote from the bottom of the article stating that these allegations have no proof, thoughts?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

“These are just words,” Maciej Lasek, head of the committee for investigation of national aviation accidents, told Polish channel TVN24. He also told the Russian news agency Tass that no one deleted anything from the black-box recordings.

The accusations of rigging results are due to “an absolute lack of understanding of the principles of the black boxes and the synchronisation of data”. he said.

“The main problem of this group is none of its members have ever investigated air accidents,” Lasek said, noting that “none of the new investigators visited the accident site” in Smolensk.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Incompetence, negligence, or conspiracy?

More information required!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

This is why I posted, my knowledge is limited. I'm interested to here the opinion of people who are more experienced in this topic.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Here's the video of the four crew members who all survived the crash being shot. There were no passengers.

The people protest,

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 23rd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Very interesting news on an old case.

please its 2011, its not that long ago.
ffs just realised i started listening to rem in 87.
now i feel old.

anyways the black box can be heard here at 3:05, along with some others, not for the faint hearted mind, and expect bad language, these guys know their gonna die.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Removed Spam
edit on 9/23/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join