It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sounds detected in the Caribbean Sea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Sounds to me there is a alien outpost or spaceship parked on the bottem of the Caribbean sea.
Therefor I posted it in Aliens and UFO, I know the offical explanation is not saying that.. but how often does the offical explanation say that.

The offical explanation is however also facinating, they baseicly say its the sounds of Earth's climate engine

The researchers' discovery was part of a larger project called "Weighing the Ocean," which aims to measure changes in the mass of all the oceans on Earth over time. Hughes, a professor of sea-level science at the University of Liverpool, explained that as masses of ocean water shift, satellites can detect small changes in Earth's gravity field in response.

Known as a Rossby wave, its motion combines with pressure on the sea bottom to generate an inaudible solo that resonates from the basin, much like how air blown into a whistle produces a melodic toot.

Sources and more:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
news.liverpool.ac.uk...
edit on 17-9-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

So you're discounting the science and jumping to aliens why exactly?
edit on 9/17/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The offical explanation is however also facinating, they baseicly say its the sounds of Earth's climate engine

Which is, of course, stupid.

Aliens makes much more sense.

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Sounds to me there is a alien outpost or spaceship parked on the bottem of the Caribbean sea.

How do you know what an alien outpost or a spaceship sounds like? Watched the video. Poorly done IMO. The description is missing words. "A study of the Caribbean sea by University of Liverpool ocean scientists has revealed that, a strange that's so loud it can be detected from space". What? A strange what?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I'm guessing you've heard quite a few for comparison?

Also, why ignore the sound, scientific explanation, in favour of "Aliens"?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Usual responses.

Its aliens! The governments / NWO need you to be in the dark. If you are a naysayer, then you have no imagination or a government disinformant. Once Hillary is elected and comes through on her promise to reveal government disclosure of UFOs, you will rue the day you ever voiced your skepticism.

Has naysayer always been one word in this time line?

Ect, ect, ect........
edit on 17-9-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Excellent post OP! Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure about the official explanation either. While I would like to trust the more "scientifically minded", we all know that there are agendas at play here. Thinking about a larger picture, one could say they (TPTB) have "plans within plans". A Dune reference, yes. You guessed it. But there is still truth in the allusion. Btw, read Dune. At least the first four or five!

We all know the Earth's climate doesn't change. At least beyond it being rainy one day, and sunny the next. In our local areas of course. No reasons to believe the climate changes on a larger, global scale. Despite what TPTB would have us believe. As I quoted.. "Plans within plans."

What do I personally think is behind these mysterious sounds?

Quite simple, actually. Believe it or not, I have as near a full proof theory as any. But I warn you, to brace yourself. The un-awakened won't accept this as even a possibility. A shame, as I have no doubt you will agree. No matter. We know the truth. At the very least, we are closer than the (dare I say it?) profane are at identifying these sounds.

So finally, my hypothesis!

I firmly and wholeheartedly believe the entity responsible for these mysterious deep sea sounds is:

Gangster rap.

edit on 9-17-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

+1 and love the nickname.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

In the Caribbean area there are the remains of Atlantis. People of Atlantis were not alien. However the were very educated and had such technology and energy-plants that we don't even know of yet.

Some of the atlantis technology are still in the bottom of the sea and working. Misfunctioning perhaps.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Cause no one reads Fragile Earth hardly???
It's ok to just add some science to this and explain it, educating IS still part of ATS.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
aliens arent always the aswer keep it in mind

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Maybe some of the calderas are filling up with magma and the water in them is turning to super hot steam and making sound while venting out, there's a lot of volcanoes around the Caribbean sea

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

probably because this is ATS, and its posted in the Alien forums, and not the science forums. why else...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Aliens!!!!! Well if they have not killed us yet I guess we don't need to concern our self's with it....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Aliens!!!!! Well if they have not killed us yet I guess we don't need to concern our self's with it....

Didn't you know? They're hiding under the sea and whistling when a lady in a dress goes past. They're just biding their time for the attack.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
aliens....those bass tirds are out there somewhere...I just know it
west off Cuba the seafloor has funny straight lines showing, I still wonder about that...and off California...
edit on 17-9-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It's an oscillation in bottom ocean pressure with a characteristic timescale of T=120 days. Rather infrasonic.

A Rossby whistle: A resonant basin mode observed in the Caribbean Sea
Authors
Chris W. Hughes,
Joanne Williams,
Angela Hibbert,
Carmen Boening,
James Oram
First published: 2 July 2016

We show that an important source of coastal sea level variability around the Caribbean Sea is a resonant basin mode. The mode consists of a baroclinic Rossby wave which propagates westward across the basin and is rapidly returned to the east along the southern boundary as coastal shelf waves. Almost two wavelengths of the Rossby wave fit across the basin, and it has a period of 120 days. The porous boundary of the Caribbean Sea results in this mode exciting a mass exchange with the wider ocean, leading to a dominant mode of bottom pressure variability which is almost uniform over the Grenada, Venezuela, and Colombia basins and has a sharp spectral peak at 120 day period. As the Rossby waves have been shown to be excited by instability of the Caribbean Current, this resonant mode is dynamically equivalent to the operation of a whistle.

Published in Geophysics Research Letters, a top journal for geophysics & oceanography.
edit on 20-9-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why should we not think of aliens?

The aliens are here. They have been here for a long time. Common sense says they are not making long voyages back and forth. That means they reside somewhere close by. Not just on Mars, not just on the Moon, but also right on our planet. In the underworld.

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

And the perfect place in that underworld would be The Tongue of the Ocean. The water in that canyon is said to be between 9,000 and 14,000 feet deep, providing perfect cover from any land inhabiting surface dwelling creatures.

cdn.shopify.com...

So could that noise be alien? Of course it could.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

It could also be unicorn farts, but I don't see anyone jumping to that conclusion.

So, could the noise be unicorn farts? Of course it could.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

So... what are they farming and eating? Do they buy alien clothes and alien cell phones. Where do they get power for interplanetary travel. Supply chain and manufacturing of spaceships and repair parts. Housing. How have we not picked up on their interplanetary communications?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join