It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peppy gives birth in woman"s closet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
String bean Calico peppy in light grey cream and pale tangerine went to a safe spot deep in the women's clothing...four babies all beautiful and yet crazy couldn't contain her sheer joy over an oriental...kitten, part Calico
Big brother tricked me into believing there was one more on the way, a white fluffy girl...or boy..it was just some fur mouse...
All the dears learned to wear doll clothing and sneaze and let the wrechted human mess with eye bugurs..(baby shaking nanny ma..babd baaadd..)

so inbetween the crazy nanny with peppy's children...stuff happened to her dear oriental...and it truly is a crime...Kelly was not named yet as was the tradition that men name all babies....unknown reasoning, here...
all four were chersihed and beautiful... it was some strange distant memorie of a certain color and look...fuzzy fur...that crazy nanny needed to be near...

look outs for crazy nanny...were ever vigilant...poor kelly one day we will know the horrors of the planet of humans...

till next time.....

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I am afraid I cannot even begin to understand what on earth this is about. I do try with your posts but this is way over my head and I confess I do worry about your state of mind regularly! Take care and have fun

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I'm kinda with you PD. I can understand the initial intro about a cat having kittens in a cupboard and being amongst women's clothing but it appears to me there was the death of a kitten.

Maybe Peppy can shed light on the meaning.

Kind regards,

Bally
edit on 17-9-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Peppy's umbilical to reality has been cut?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
sorry brain deficiancy and poor parenting on the male liniage side...also lack of parenting in the maternal liniage...i trust there are good parenting folks somewhere on earth...its not easy raising oneself and learning to speak when you spend hours upon hours of staying awake and remaining silent...call it meditating as a child..., thanks for reading i love my parental guidence from anywhere...thanks again folks

top topics

join