It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Colin Powell Emails Shows Hillary's True Character:

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I checked didn't see anything in search but here goes, got this from my vid feed the Jimmy Dore Show, they go into Hillary's character revealing how disliked she really is even among the rich and powerful, plus her long running health issues, they also didn't shy from Colin's lie about WMDs in Iraq, I actually liked Colin Powell he came to our ship and was great to all the Sailors and marines on board , yeah was more than a lil disappointed when he lied like that tho.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I didn't need the leaked emails to realize she's a c to the t.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2016 by Throes because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

"Nobody liked her in 2008 either".

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I saw something disturbing sometime ago that she laugh hysterically when Gaddafi died a humiliating death having been sexually assaulted , I don't know how true that was, but while I wouldn't shed a tear for him, to laugh out loud like that I donno, but at this point I still don't know if it's true or Net rumor..if is in fact true then dayuuum!!
edit on 15-9-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I saw something disturbing sometime ago that she laugh hysterically when Gaddafi died a humiliating death having been sexually assaulted , I don't know how true that was, but while I wouldn't shed a tear for him, to laugh out loud like that I donno, but at this point I still don't know if it's true or Net rumor..if is in fact true then dayuuum!!

Here it is.

It says a lot.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not that I'm supporting Hillary, I'd never Vote for her. But who gives a damn what this lying no good b•stard has to say.

WMD's should be branded on his forehead, this SOB open the door to the quagmire that is our involvement in the Middle East Wars. He can go to hell with the rest of the Bushies.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Spider879

Here it is.

It says a lot.

Video is out of commission..here is a repost:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks guys, not as hysterical as I imagined but still very very disturbing who. does that, seeing your foe dead is not cause for laughter but reflection.

edit on 16-9-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Nobody likes her in 2016 either.
It's gonna be great to watch her lose. If she does.....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What's nuts is that 98% of the mainstream media is ignoring the most damning parts of Colin Powel's e-mails. I'm going to enjoy watching the pea-brains at MSNBC, CNN, and ABC move from hope, to anxiety, to depression, during the evening of November 8th.

In many ways, I'll get more gratification out of seeing them suffer, than I will from Donald Trump being victorious.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Powell and I disagree with him on many issues, but I do have some modicum of sympathy for him. I suspect I'm the only one on ATS who does at times lol. Which is fine.

He had a long, distinguished career in the armed forces. When the second Bush administration asked him to go before the UN to sell them on Iraq invasion authority, he first went to George Tenet and sought clarification and authoritative confirmation that the evidence was sound, and not as many were then saying (and as was later borne out imo) and example of "cooked intelligence." He was told in no uncertain terms that it was "a slam dunk," when clearly in retrospect we know it was not.

He was thrown under the bus for that, and an otherwise distinguished career (whether I agree with his actions and stances in said career or not) was forever tarnished as a result. Accordingly, he developed a degree of enmity for his party, despite remaining in it, and said party likewise disowned him in return. Despite him remaining in Bush's cabinet out of a sense of loyalty and duty even after his reputation was forever damaged.

Granted, he definitely still has responsibility for his own words and actions. He was experienced enough to suspect things were not on the up and up, and had to know why it was him being sent to the UN (his credibility on the international stage) and not someone else... and that he could be a sacrificial lamb if things went bad. He did it anyway. To some this was him knowingly participating in a lie to justify a war that has proven costly in lives and treasure to this very day. To others, this was him falling on his sword out of loyalty and a sense of duty, after being told by those he privately sought to confirm the validity of the intelligence with that he had nothing to worry about.

Take your pick. I'm undecided, personally.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

I liked him too, but I can't fault those who disliked him intensely, for when ppl in his position lies lot and lots of ppl die, and the number of the dead is still piling up, I remember Harry Belafonte was extremely critical of him, and though he should have quit rather than stand with a lie and forever ruined his brand not to mention the lives of so many..some stains weren't made to come off.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I completely agree. Though I would add this for context: www.nytimes.com...

But again, I completely agree. He has to own that, forever.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

But they were found, as the NYT admits.

When Saddam said he destroyed all his WMDs from the Gulf War (per resolution 687 (1991) , we knew he was lying and still had stockpiles, and we were proven right when we found the thousands The New York Times reported. But I guess it's more convenient to say that no NEW WMDs were found. As if the “old” chemical weapons that were found couldn’t have been put into the wrong hands by Saddam and used in a terrorist attack!

Weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq. Debate the Iraq War all you want, but this should no longer be a point of contention.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Why is a woman a b* or c* if she's tough and hard to work with, but guys are tough negotiators?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Throes

Why is a woman a b* or c* if she's tough and hard to work with, but guys are tough negotiators?

Most male bosses that did their job that I have known were referred to as 'Ass_ _ _ _ _' by the people that had to follow the rules that they set down.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's nuts is that 98% of the mainstream media is ignoring the most damning parts of Colin Powel's e-mails. I'm going to enjoy watching the pea-brains at MSNBC, CNN, and ABC move from hope, to anxiety, to depression, during the evening of November 8th.

In many ways, I'll get more gratification out of seeing them suffer, than I will from Donald Trump being victorious.

To me. If Donald Trump gets elected The world is safe and on the right track for 4 years.

top topics

join