It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
I've watched Secureteam10 for years but take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He does have some interesting content that you have to make your own mind up about.
I remember the car park incident, but don't ever remember a video or from the man himself saying it was a prank.

He is currently dealing with personal issues with deaths in the family so hasn't posted in a while.

I normally watch for entertainment more than enything.

I'm kind of in your camp but I don't believe he is actually having personal issues and if he is, he shouldn't be voicing this in a public video. I am of the opinion that he is comfortable enough now not to have to post so often...only, he's not going to admit to that.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: rhynouk
I've watched Secureteam10 for years but take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He does have some interesting content that you have to make your own mind up about.
I remember the car park incident, but don't ever remember a video or from the man himself saying it was a prank.

He is currently dealing with personal issues with deaths in the family so hasn't posted in a while.

I normally watch for entertainment more than enything.

I'm kind of in your camp but I don't believe he is actually having personal issues and if he is, he shouldn't be voicing this in a public video. I am of the opinion that he is comfortable enough now not to have to post so often...only, he's not going to admit to that.

So I am a long time lurker and only just created an account so I could piggyback off of the original topic of hoax YouTube channels especially the likes of Secureteam10.
I found it humorous all the forum members going to bat for the likes of Tyler Glockner and his channel. So this kid is a serious scammer. His integrity has been in serious question over the years. His desire to communicate truth was only a cash grab. His family “emergencies” were a once a week episode “phenomenon”. It became a running joke that his nanna must have passed at least 3 times already. Nevertheless, a YouTube channel is free to watch but when you have over 1,400 paying patreon contributions you owe them either an explanation of ur actions or some more of his bogus content. He was never a Ufologist he just stole other people’s images or videos with him talking on top of it. People such as him damage the overall community. It only takes 1 to ruin it for the rest. Finally everyone who had been warning of this channels negative representation of the UFO community can finally say I told you so.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hollywood uses UFOs

It's very easy to creat fake videos.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
yeah he's a "big scammer." He receives UFO videos from thousands of people and then he picks the best cases and compiles them into his own video.

Plus he sells novelty T-shirts for like $10 each.

Wow what a scam!!!!!1!!!!!1!!one!!!!!1!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kinghonor1
Hollywood uses UFOs.

I know it's pretty easy to create crappy fake videos. You go out in the back yard and throw a model of Lazar's Sport Model up in the air and call it a day.

But is it really easy to create a good-looking video that makes folks scratch their heads? And is everybody out there a fake UFO video CGI expert? Or is it possible that there are some people who just see weird things in the sky and against all odds manage to get a video of it before it sails off into the unknown?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Kinghonor1
Hollywood uses UFOs.

I know it's pretty easy to create crappy fake videos. You go out in the back yard and throw a model of Lazar's Sport Model up in the air and call it a day.

But is it really easy to create a good-looking video that makes folks scratch their heads? And is everybody out there a fake UFO video CGI expert? Or is it possible that there are some people who just see weird things in the sky and against all odds manage to get a video of it before it sails off into the unknown?

Yes, you're right.

But the thread's obvious implication is that there's no such thing as mysterious objects, so therefore, everyone who covers the topic is a BIG SCAMMER!!!!111!!!1!!!one!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
its possible. i believe

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman
yeah he's a "big scammer." He receives UFO videos from thousands of people and then he picks the best cases and compiles them into his own video.

How does ant other that make him a scammer?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: JamesChessman

How does ant other that make him a scammer?

Sorry, meant to say how does that make him a scammer?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How is secure team a hoax? He posts video mainly that other people put out and asks questions he's also done some interviews.

These exposure videos are usually from jealous losers that can't do anything themselves and try to tear down others, there worthless, watch what secure team posts and decide for yourself, you don't need some doofus making up your mind for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Agreed. He's an aggregator, and is skilled at selecting topics to share with his audience. He's never claimed to be anything else. The true achievement he did was build a pretty dedicated YouTube community.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
they remain in the hoax thread till eternity

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
How is secure team a hoax? He posts video mainly that other people put out and asks questions he's also done some interviews.

These exposure videos are usually from jealous losers that can't do anything themselves and try to tear down others, there worthless, watch what secure team posts and decide for yourself, you don't need some doofus making up your mind for you.

Your right, it's not a hoax channel. He is not having anything. He posts videos sent to him, so how people can say he is a hoaxer is ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Does anyone in this thread even follow Tyler? LMAO

Might want to check out his dead channel. I was saying for years his logo was the Alienware logo and got crap for that. It's now finally been confirmed that the logo he's been throwing on merchandise for years now, was in fact created for an Alienware contest by a guy named "JJ Ying" I believe. Patreon has even suspended his account until he removes that logo from all his content on there which means every single video he's ever done LMAO

Oh and he's been arrested multiple times for DUI of alcohol and drugs and beating his wife. He later claimed he was setup and beaten by the arresting officers. By the way, the last arrest, where he fled from the police, was caught on dashcam and it's all over YouTube.

The guy has been knowingly pushing hoaxes since day one. It also came out he faked interviews by changing his voice and also paid two guys to do all his research for him. He literally did nothing more than read a script. He very rarely did any actual work and some of you people view him as a savior in ufology LMAO

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightmare_david
Does anyone in this thread even follow Tyler? LMAO

Might want to check out his dead channel. I was saying for years his logo was the Alienware logo and got crap for that. It's now finally been confirmed that the logo he's been throwing on merchandise for years now, was in fact created for an Alienware contest by a guy named "JJ Ying" I believe. Patreon has even suspended his account until he removes that logo from all his content on there which means every single video he's ever done LMAO

Oh and he's been arrested multiple times for DUI of alcohol and drugs and beating his wife. He later claimed he was setup and beaten by the arresting officers. By the way, the last arrest, where he fled from the police, was caught on dashcam and it's all over YouTube.

The guy has been knowingly pushing hoaxes since day one. It also came out he faked interviews by changing his voice and also paid two guys to do all his research for him. He literally did nothing more than read a script. He very rarely did any actual work and some of you people view him as a savior in ufology LMAO

Well this is just obnoxious trolling though. You’re not even really discussing anything.

Fwiw the generic alien drawing... predates Tyler and predates Alienware products, and we all know this.

It’s like saying that someone owns a drawing of a palm tree or something. Or a corporation owns the idea of drawing the sun. Nobody owns the most basic drawings of the most common things.

I’ve also seen practically all his vids and never saw him pushing any “hoax.” He can’t verify every single vid that the world sends him. Nor is it his fault if he actually gets fooled by other people’s fakes. I’d say about 99% of his content seems genuine and he seems a genuine person.

The narration “hoax” was never a real “hoax” in the first place, he simply read someone’s statement, and trolls jumped all over it, as if it was something that it was not.

Lastly IDK what’s been happening with him lately so we’ll see but either way... up to recent times, he’s been deliberately misrepresented about a thousand times more than he ever did anything wrong lol. Verdict is out on the recent problems though...
edit on 24-2-2020 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sadly I glanced at his channel recently and absolutely all of his content is deleted. Though his channel itself still exists, with his 2 million subs.

So hopefully he’ll return to his channel in the future, because at least that might still be possible some day?

How disappointing though. I have no idea what actually happened. He had made a few new vids in the last year or so, but now it’s all gone.
edit on 29-7-2020 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

It's been ugly and I don't want to add on all the rumors and facts. Regardless of his hoaxes, I hope he recovers from this in a personal way and he can get on with his life.

Meanwhile, I'm currently hard at work to be a source of good UFO/ALIEN content. Building out my Twitter and Instagram following, and maintaining my YouTube Channel. But it's quite a lot of work. I try only to upload quality pictures & videos, but 99% of the time, they're not as sensational as the obvious fakes. That's probably why I think Tyler also covered these ones as well. They attract audiences and income. It's a tough balance.
edit on 3-8-2020 by LifeTec because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeTec

It's been ugly and I don't want to add on all the rumors and facts. Regardless of his hoaxes, I hope he recovers from this in a personal way and he can get on with his life.

Meanwhile, I'm currently hard at work to be a source of good UFO/ALIEN content. Building out my Twitter and Instagram following, and maintaining my YouTube Channel. But it's quite a lot of work. I try only to upload quality pictures & videos, but 99% of the time, they're not as sensational as the obvious fakes. That's probably why I think Tyler also covered these ones as well. They attract audiences and income. It's a tough balance.

Thanks for the reply. Well if you could actually fill me in on what happened though... "Well, I wanna know" (as Bella Swan told Jacob, when they were walking on the beach.)

I've been a huge fan of his, and I'll be looking for more info on him, either way.

Also are you genuinely convinced that he did hoaxes? Like I've mentioned elsewhere, I did see practically every video he ever posted, and I never ever got the impression of him doing hoaxes... He didn't even post his own videos, he was essentially just posting vids that other people sent him.

At worst, I think he got fooled a few times by some CGI... but very few times, like maybe 10 times, or something... out of thousands of genuine vids (as each of his hundreds of videos used to contain multiple UFO vids, usually).

I'm quite disappointed that his content is deleted... but his channel still exists, which leaves me wondering what happened. It's a strange outcome. Why keep the channel existing, but with all content deleted?

I saw someone mention that he went to jail for a DUI, or something like that? If so, how long is he going away for?

Even if that's true, why couldn't he keep his content up on his channel, while he was away?

And does anyone know when he may return to posting content?

Also I did see that he stopped his alien logo in his last few vids IIRC, so it is believable that he may have received some kind of legal challenge against his old alien logo... It would be stupid, if that really happened, but the fact that he stopped using his old logo, does imply that he had received some kind of legal challenge against it.

So that could explain the deletion of his old vids... which would be an extreme outcome of that situation, but it's a possible outcome.

But even then, why delete his last vids which did not contain the logo?

And why did he vanish all content completely, without even a video on his channel, to explain what was happening?

It's very mysterious, the more you think about it, lol.

edit on 3-8-2020 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeTec

Also, what is your YT channel? Can you post a link?

I have my own very small YT channel too, completely non-monetized, and I've posted maybe around 35 or 40 vids on genuine UFO's and mysterious topics. (Also I have some unrelated content in some other vids, too.)

I haven't used Twitter or Instagram... But I certainly could. Do you think it's helpful for the YT channel? i.e does it bring extra traffic to your YT channel, just from posting about it, on Twitter / Instagram?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I genuinly believe he isn't a bad guy and his intentions (certainly in the beginning) were good. But there's at least one case (he admitted) he forged an audio from a "source".

You should look up "lions ground". He had a big role in the whole fiasco. There's also this video:

To be honest, I don't want to read into it too much either. I can miss all the drama.

edit on 4-8-2020 by LifeTec because: YouTube Link

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join