It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Stream: Hillary Clinton Rally in Greensboro, North Carolina September 15/ 2016)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I love the BS, in the OP video, at 28:50, about how kids were her motivation. "To try to make our country and world a better place for them"

I hope she doesn't favor children being raped, but hey her past speaks volumes. Or how she turns a blind eye to her husband's womanizing.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ing-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

Yea Hillary is for women and children, Go Hillary!.

edit on 16-9-2016 by Realtruth because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: carewemust

But photos can be faked/altered/other shady technical whatnot...do we know anyone in Greensboro??

Maybe Greensboro people don't read ATS? At any rate, the campaign couldn't continue to utilize a deception of this magnitude for very long. After the events Hillary also speaks with the pool of reporters that she suddenly allowed to fly with her.

Is Hillary now taking another 3 days off? I didn't hear her offer anything new yesterday in Greensboro. Donald Trump is running rings around her in that regard.

Sorry...been offline most of the day, so I'm just now seeing this.

I've been discussing the whole thing with a few close to me and it seems that quite a number of people are questioning the feed and the odd mix-up with the schedule...at least in this immediate area, which is a city of about four million. We see a lot of strangeness here and people openly question things like this.

You're right, there is no way they could possibly keep doing this for any length of time. And there is no way in hell they're going to be able to pass off another double after this debacle. So what are they waiting for??

I don't buy for one second that they're simply stalling for time. They knew they'd have to produce Hillary in a believable way and that millions of eyes would be riveted on that rally, scrutinizing every angle of her, looking for signs of a body double. What else could be going on that would give them reason to continue the subterfuge? What seemingly insignificant situation is unfolding that we've not been aware of because of this relentless, insane circus of an election?

I don't know how they're doing this, but they're definitely doing it. They are holding out for something. I'll have to catch up the rest of the thread later tonight, but just wanted to respond to you. I'll be back soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Oh, that's one deep rabbit hole!!! I'd like to be able to call the idea crazy, but I can't. I hadn't thought about connecting those two seemingly different events, but you're right. Both together, right there in plain sight, and then it's not what anyone expected. Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't believe in coincidence. I was actually saying just a couple of days ago, to my son, that the debates should be telling. If she's dead, it would seem to be quite difficult to believe they could fool Trump, and pass off a double. After all, he knows the Clintons. He'd be able to spot a fake. A hologram.....not sure there. I recall seeing one, at some science place or another, decades ago, that looked real. Some object or other, on a pedestal, and it looked like you could reach out and touch it, but your hand would go through. So, maybe.

Then again, if he was in the know, it wouldn't matter. Creepy thought! I don't want to believe that.

Either way, there is a clear agenda in place, and it's big. Whether he's involved or not, a LOT of people in power are. Many in both parties are. The establishment GOP, I don't trust AT ALL. While every individual might not be involved, the parties both are. They work together. So, crazy idea? Maybe not so much!

Now, today, we have THREE terrorist attacks. Bombs in NJ and NYC, and a knife-wielding Muslim in MN. They are being very careful to NOT call it Islamic terror, too, even though the knife guy clearly was, and the bombs are of the sort they use. The timing alone is suspicious. It's like, "Don't look at that silly stuff about Hillary, look over here, instead!"

Got a feeling the news isn't done yet, too! Said that last week, that more was coming. Still have that feeling! Creepier, I had a very weird dream, for me. Dreamed of some sort of earthquake. Mild where I was, but enough to shake you, and I NEVER have dreams like that. Like a bad one elsewhere, that could be felt where we live. To be fair, the son said he felt one recent one, which I didn't, but still. I did feel one some years back, very faintly, and never dreamed about quakes then. Why now? Recently posted about a dream of bombs hitting a small city skyline, too.

I don't know what to think, anymore! If you are crazy, then we both are. My kids would laugh at that, but this is a whole new flavor of crazy!

So, what next? Candidate collapses, and is rumored to be dead, and has a double and a hologram. Weird online countdown, with tons of esoteric symbolism, ends up being something not conspiracy-related at all, and now three attacks within a day. What next on this crazy train??? A big natural disaster? Oh, forgot the "accidental" bombing by our people of Syrian troops. Lot of pieces to this puzzle. How do we put them together? I have a strong feeling it's all connected.

Meanwhile, shall we have a tea party in the rabbit hole?

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join