It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

LIVE Stream: Hillary Clinton Rally in Greensboro, North Carolina September 15/ 2016)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Please be so kind as to forward to 30:30 in this video and tell me if they see the crazy anomalies

Whoa!! I don't care what anyone says, that's not just a feed issue! If the feed dropped, the whole picture would be affected, NOT just her. Moving or not, that's something else. Hologram. Utterly fake.

Can we cue the munchkins singing now?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: dashen

Please be so kind as to forward to 30:30 in this video and tell me if they see the crazy anomalies

Whoa!! I don't care what anyone says, that's not just a feed issue! If the feed dropped, the whole picture would be affected, NOT just her. Moving or not, that's something else. Hologram. Utterly fake.

Can we cue the munchkins singing now?

Ok cool...I was trying to look it up and see if that kind of glitch was normal or not and couldn't find anything, so I'm glad you think it's bizarre too. I sure would like to know what the hell is going on here. I swear, I am starting to feel like I'm in some insane dream I can't wake up from. I have literally pinched myself several times in the past few days. Wtf is happening here???

ETA: Is that a god damned hologram here? Is that possible??? It looks for all the world like some wavery hologram straight out of Star Trek. Is this a possibility??
edit on 30101America/ChicagoFri, 16 Sep 2016 01:10:59 -050030am30259America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

This is all so weird this whole election is so strange! Check this out I just googled "Hillary a Hologram" and this is from 2014 and it has been used before!!!!

observer.com...

Last May, Narendra Modi was named Prime Minister of India after utilizing some unique campaign tactics. More specifically, he sent a hologram of himself to more than 1,400 campaign rallies.

Now, the company behind Mr. Modi’s hologram success has opened an office in Washington D.C., meaning we could see holograms campaigning in the very near future.

The company, Hologram USA, has already hired Jeffrey Taylor, former chief of staff for former Republican Representative David McIntosh, as their lobbyist. He believes candidates will use holograms in substitute of themselves, and he is going after the Republican and Democratic National committees first, according to Bloomberg Businessweek.

He also hopes for the “digital resurrections” of figures such as Ronald Reagan and John F. Kennedy, so the distinguished leaders can address their parties. The concept of a “digital resurrection” garnered national attention after a hologram of Tupak Shakur rapped alongside Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre at Coachella in 2012.

The idea that holograms of both live and deceased politicians might be running around the country during the next campaign is simultaneously interesting, futuristic and hard to take seriously.

Imagine if the candidates send their holograms to debates. We doubt we’ll see hologram Hillary Clinton going head to head with hologram Chris Christie, but it’d certainly be a sight to see.

edit on 16-9-2016 by bryan2006 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Ok cool...I was trying to look it up and see if that kind of glitch was normal or not and couldn't find anything, so I'm glad you think it's bizarre too. I sure would like to know what the hell is going on here. I swear, I am starting to feel like I'm in some insane dream I can't wake up from. I have literally pinched myself several times in the past few days. Wtf is happening here???

ETA: Is that a god damned hologram here? Is that possible??? It looks for all the world like some wavery hologram straight out of Star Trek. Is this a possibility??

It's not just you. I have seen a LOT of the "shapeshifter" videos, and the glitches. This is different. Really does look like a failing hologram. They'll claim otherwise, or simply ignore it, but it's weird! Dream state, for sure! Even my dreams aren't this bizarre, and that's saying a lot. Pinching wouldn't help - I feel those in dreams!!

I keep waiting for Rod Serling to appear and start telling us what's happening. Gotta be deep in the Zone.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

Omfg...that's insane. I've been looking at holographic displays trying to see if it's plausible but I never thought to include her specifically in the search. Wow. If this is true, it would explain a whole lot of oddities in her movements and cadence of speech that I observed.

I am hearing impaired, and lip read. The movement of her mouth is ever so slightly out of synch with her words...probably not discernible to most people, but it's there. And after the glitches, it gets more pronounced...but not like the feed catching up. Like a pause...like you'd expect from an interrupted transmission. I don't know if I'm expressing myself very well here. Anyway, it's very odd.

How large was her audience? Could this have been staged? Do we have any members who were actually there and saw her in person?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

to be fair, the podium and the name plate in front also dissapear at times.
the the fact noises jumps also says, its just a streaming glitch
the background would stay because its stationary, 2 colours.. where as a moving item with multi colours is the first thing to show distortion.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I have no clue. It does sound like her voice is changed and the same that was on the Cooper interview, but not the usual Hillary voice. IDK? Everything seems so crazy. That was not normal what went on and I don't believe they were on satellite feed. I would think they would be using a venue with a fast broadband connection and use that instead?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Look at Bryan's post!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

to be fair, the podium and the name plate in front also dissapear at times.
the the fact noises jumps also says, its just a streaming glitch
the background would stay because its stationary, 2 colours.. where as a moving item with multi colours is the first thing to show distortion.

A streaming glitch, with TWO feeds? Never seen one like that, and seen a lot. Tons of the so-called shape-shifting videos, and all sorts of oddities. Seen weird streaming errors on satellite television as well. Never like that. Impossible? Maybe not. Seems unlikely. Streaming, the whole screen "weirds out", typically. Never seen it look so, well, targeted. Unless she was "streamed" from elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

Oh yes I definitely thought immediately that the phone call with Cooper was not her. My leading theory...assuming she's actually alive...is that her double has been standing in for her for 'safety reasons' (just to simplify things).

It was the double who attended the 9/11 event while Hillary chilled with her family at the apartment. I think she legitimately had pneumonia...she was in the right set of circumstances to contract opportunistic bacteria. So maybe she was recovering from that. Or maybe there was something unpleasant foreseen that caused them to send her double instead.

The double has some kind of chronic health issue...nothing necessarily life threatening, but something that requires medication to be on hand. She gets busted a couple of times publicly by the press with some sketchy medical whatnot and the rumors start that Hillary is dying. Hillary herself sees advantages to this and plays the angle to get people even more riled up over her health. And like Pavlov's pups, they willingly oblige.

They get so used to the double having episodes and just taking an injection or whatever, that they don't really think much of it when she starts falling out at the event. They give her the injection and get her to the curb, do the usual suspicious shuffle, because they know they're being filmed. Then they realize that something is really wrong with this woman.

They drag her into the van and realize that she is actually dying right in front of them. So they take her to the hospital. And that hospital staff is not going to know they're not actually working on Hillary Clinton. And once they've got her in a trauma bay in full code, those security guys are not allowed in. No matter how hard they try. So they're freaking out. They make some calls.

Meanwhile, some starstruck employee makes a very unethical decision to alert the media. Maybe that person is promised compensation if they procure some actual chart copies that can be leaked to sensationalize their story even more. Trust me, this is something even the lowliest registration clerk can get hold of with ease.

So the news station both prints and airs the death announcement, and it truly is a shock to everyone, because no one realized that anyone had called the media. So the mad scramble to squelch the story as quickly as possible ensues. And the rest is history, boom, Hillary is alive, the story has more holes in it than a cheese grater, but OK, moving on.

However...

If this thing is actually possible, if this could have been done with a hologram...the only logical conclusion is that she actually did die...or is comatose on a ventilator in some ICU bed. Ok...so what do they think they're going to do now? Something is not adding up here. This is insane. All of it. Batsh*t insane. So why not throw holograms in there too. To hell with it. We're already in the Twilight Zone...might as well go for broke and consider every possibility, right?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yeah, I see that. The voice is a LOT like the phone interview, which sounded all sorts of phony to me (no pun intended).

That they'd have a feed that crappy, too, seems so unlikely. I don't buy it. The debates will tell. Unless ALL are involved. Now there's a creepy thought!

That' or she is dead, and possessed, and running that way, like something off of Supernatural! If the eyes change.....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Did portions of video show the audience clapping, or nodding in agreement, when Hillary made key points? Were any ATS members present who can chime in on this?

I remember a recent ATS post where it was proven that Hillary was real, but the audience was fake. Maybe her experts have reversed that technology somehow.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OK..based on these photos, Hillary was really there. The original frumpy, mean-looking Hillary that we're all familiar with.
Link: heavy.com... s-crowd-pics/

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Still could be a hologram, you can take 360 degree pictures of a hologram, project any hologram body/face on an floor/actor/object etc....

Plus notice how small the crowd was, my bet most of them are paid actors and hologram / mix.

Alaki David (Founder/CEO, Hologram USA) says the possibilities are endless...

I'd say it's possible...

edit on 16-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did portions of video show the audience clapping, or nodding in agreement, when Hillary made key points? Were any ATS members present who can chime in on this?

I remember a recent ATS post where it was proven that Hillary was real, but the audience was fake. Maybe her experts have reversed that technology somehow.

The confusion over scheduling could have been done in such a way as to discourage attendance at either event...that's still blaringly bizarre and unexplained. I don't know how the technology works but could the separate feeds be used to facilitate this illusion in some way?

You know, I've been playing devil's advocate with regard to this whole obsession with Hillary and her health...not to be mean or anything, just offering a medical voice of reason. And I've found the obsession to be fascinating in a horrifying kind of way...like a train wreck that you cannot NOT watch. Well actually, the whole election is a train wreck, but anyway...

Now I've suddenly found myself entertaining an incredibly outlandish possibility, and I guess I've somehow ended up on the same damn train. I hate trains so much.

What I'm trying to say is, things have gotten to the point of crazy that my personal standard of craziness has undergone a major shift. And it would seem that what we're suggesting is actually possible. So I'm committed at this point. How can we reconstruct what might have been done to facilitate such an illusion?

It's going to require someone with technical knowledge who is willing to have a VERY open mind and be able to operate from the assumption that this is indeed an elaborate ruse possibly involving a hologram. That material that bryan linked earlier is pretty freaking compelling. I mean ffs...they actually mentioned the presidential debates in the article! Presidential holograms.

If we could go at this thing the same way we did the Beast Bills, that would be absolutely fantastic. Surely there are some diehard Hillary haters out there who could lend their imaginations to a worthy cause...who might also have the technical knowledge of how this could have been done. Sadly, everyone I know right now is currently not speaking to pretty much anyone else who has a differing political view. Since I don't really have one at all, I'm pretty much dismissed by everyone. Useless,
I know.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

But photos can be faked/altered/other shady technical whatnot...do we know anyone in Greensboro??

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I do believe that there were protestors there during this rally. The crowd was forced to do their 'Hillary, Hillary' chant to try and cover up the disruption through out her 20 minute speech. Hillary even mentions that they were some protestors chanting and holding up signs. I would think that someone who was there captured some video to show the crowd and Hillary were there?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I've actually seen some creepy eye pics of her and laughed them off as being shopped...now I'm not so sure about that. I might owe someone an apology for making snarky remarks about that, actually.

Now here's the thing that is currently nagging at me, and I want to know what you think. Here we've got two very strange situations occurring simultaneously, with multiple threads on both right here on this site.

Hillary dead-not-dead happens, right? Then the weird Mr Teeth thing with these Beast Bills, deliberately targeting conspiracy theorists of all demographics, only to end up being some bizarre anti abortion nonsense that just so happens to be such a mind numbing stretch that the conspiracy theorists are left wondering wtf is going on.

Mr Teeth needed to get the attention of only conspiracy folks. He said there was more truth to the bills than we could imagine. He said the truth is right in front of us. He went to a lot of trouble to get our attention. And knew we'd be expecting this huge disclosure. And further knew the reaction we'd give when it turned out to be some nutbag ranting about abortion, of all the weird things. And he further knew that we would likely continue to question everything simply because of the bizarre, baffling weirdness.

You just made something click for me between these two seemingly unrelated events. "Unless ALL are involved". Well...according to the artwork in those bills, ALL actually are involved. In everything. The "federal beast".

So what if we had to lay aside our political squabbling to solve a mystery? Well, of course we can't pass up a good mystery, that would be silly...we're conspiracy theorists after all...whom he targeted specifically.

What if we were left hanging with a big fat sack of disappointment so that we would go back and look at what seems to be "old" news with a completely different mindset and see something totally unexpected and seemingly impossible that has literally been right in front of us?

If this is true, what we're suspecting here, that this woman might actually be dead and they are creating an elaborate illusion that she is not, you can BET that they're all in on it. Every last one of them. They would have to be. In order to pull off something that outrageous, they'd have to have people everywhere. What is on those bills? Hillary and Trump, side by side. Symbolism out the wazoo that has to be stretched to fit the abortion agenda, but lines up quite nicely with the idea that both parties of our government are working in collusion to dupe the American people for the attainment of some higher goal that is so sinister that they will go to unbelievable lengths to conceal it.

Now...they may not be related at all and it is just serendipity that suggests a connection. I just might be some crazy person who drinks way too much coffee and sleeps way too little. But I do not believe in coincidence. There is something we are not seeing here...some infuriating, elusive piece of the puzzle. Something hiding in plain sight...that will lead to a whole lot of other somethings.

Ok, now that I've gone kinda off topic and down one really insane rabbit hole and set myself up for all manner of mockery and derision all in the same post, I feel strangely serene. I think I might actually take a nap.

I'm curious to hear what you think about this. And I won't get offended if you tell me you think I'm bat# crazy, either.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Ok...how many were there, I wonder? A small enough group that they could have been paid actors? Could the entire crowd have been? Because, I don't know much about Greensboro, but it would seem to me that the first sighting of Hillary in almost a full week would have gathered a much larger crowd. If nothing else, there should have been plenty of folks showing up to gawk at her...I mean, the woman was announced dead, then alive again...it's a sad fact, but people love to rubberneck. Any accident scene proves that disgusting little human vice. Hell...look at how many people showed up here just to make jokes (I'm being generous, BTW, because I don't think a lot of them actually were joking at all) about hoping she was actually dead...and expressing disappointment at the idea that she isn't.

Yet hardly anyone shows up. Well, there was a big scheduling discrepancy...maybe that was to discourage attendance. I'm still reeling from the realization that there is actually an article from a couple of years ago, specifically discussing "presidential candidate holograms"...and talking about them being used in this election's debates. And no one else out there is questioning this??

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

But photos can be faked/altered/other shady technical whatnot...do we know anyone in Greensboro??

Maybe Greensboro people don't read ATS? At any rate, the campaign couldn't continue to utilize a deception of this magnitude for very long. After the events Hillary also speaks with the pool of reporters that she suddenly allowed to fly with her.

Is Hillary now taking another 3 days off? I didn't hear her offer anything new yesterday in Greensboro. Donald Trump is running rings around her in that regard.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join