It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams and De'j` Vu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I bet these happens too many people but have you ever had a dream and then forgotten about it and then been in a place where you remember the dream.Most vivid one was I remember being under Sydney Bridge and a year later I was on working holiday in Australia when I was walking along the Quayside and Stopped to look up at the underneath of Sydney bridge when the dream came flooding back.
Others are strange as I had a dream i was in these old fashioned town then 2 weeks ago I was in Berwick Northumberland when I remembered the dream but in the dream the town was different meaning there are certain points that looked like the dream but most of it was different yet it left like De'j` Vu ?.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Dreams allow a person to see past, present and future events.

When you recognize a location that you have never walked, yet walked it in a dream, take note of everything that happens because they are usually life changers.

Sometimes dreams are requested by your spirit from God before it is born. This way the event in the dream can summarize large time-spans.

Usually, the dream is a nightmare with a good ending. In other words, once you reach that point in your life and you know that everything is about to go to sh1t, the good ending of your dream will stop you from committing suicide.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Yes, I can relate to this.

Twice, on two separate occasions, I have had dreams which involved people I had never met. As I don't dream, or recall them, very often and they were kind of weird, I told my wife about each of them the next day.

Not very long after having these dreams the circumstances which surrounded each of them came about and I met the people which were in the dreams. It was not what I would term as de'j vu . All I could really say is those particular dreams came true.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've had this happen a few times.

One time I had just woken up from a dream, so I remembered it. I walked into a large room and saw a crowd of kids looking at something. I got closer and they parted enough for me to see a man shooting baskets, then I woke up. It struck me as strange that this crowd of kids was just standing around watching this guy shoot baskets.

A couple of years later, I was in junior high. I came out of the locker room to see the class standing around looking at something. I walked up to them and saw the gym teacher impressing the class by showing how many free throws he could make without missing. I immediately remembered that I saw this in a dream years ago. Same man, same group of kids wearing white shirts and blue shorts.

One odd thing about it. In my dream, I approached the crowd from the left side of the man shooting the baskets. When it happened, I approached from his right side. I don't know what to make of that.

Not a very useful thing to remember, but it happened. Too bad I can't dream up some winning lottery numbers.
edit on 15-9-2016 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Thats very strange seeing people you don't know in a dream and then seeing them as I have had dreams when the next day I remember the unkwon face but never seen them in real life.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When it comes to this type of occurrence there are a few fields of study. The one that im going to talk about is one that I follow alot. So we have a brain that takes in information from our senses, when we're awake our eyes and ears, nose and so on take all this information which is processed in our brains to create our perceived reality. Now in this area of belief they say that our minds take in the information in a time related sequence.,we perceive the present,this is due to our minds being fed the information through our senses to our conciousness which connects to our sub conciousness, while our subconscious and conscious minds are always communicating the information were getting constantly when we're awake is what we see as our reality. In this study it suggests that our minds are receiving information in a constant state,meaning past present and future are all happening at once, and our brains are receiving or are able to tap into it all. In some studies it says that our subconscious is where we are connected to each other and the past and future. Some people can connect to their time line only, while others can connect to a much higher larger range of threads,timelines,paths or whatever you want to call them. So in this study it suggests that while we are asleep our subconscious feeds our conciousness the information stored in it and what it can connect to,in many cases that would be the individuals own past present and future. While there are multiple paths possibilities and even other realities we connect to, there is alot of different information that we are proccessing so it might be a wall, some one standing in a doorway. Anything that is coming through the future can at times be picked up through our "dreams". The key to being able to go through this kind of deja vu perception of our future has to do with how connected you are with your subconcious, and how well you remember your dreams or rather can percieve what they call dreams...
edit on 16-9-2016 by toraylin3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
When I was younger I had a dream of someone I didnt know yet. It was another boy, a couple years older than I who would later become my neighbor. I have waking feelings of deja-vu quite often, seemed to happen more when I was younger though.
Also, I made a thread about this recently, a dream I had actually came true in a way. Its a short read, if your interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join