It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DNC Chair demands investigation into FL AG for bribery, despite leak of DNC Pay to Play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So disgraced former DNC Chair, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz calls for an investigation of Pam Bondi, the Florida AG, for not pursuing one case against Trump U in FL after simultaneously accepting a contribution from the Trump Foundation. I get the optics of the AG situation are bad and possibly criminal but the audacity of Wasserman-Schultz is worse.

The DNC under her leadership executed what is considered by many to be election fraud - if the DOJ/FBI had any ethics to pursue it. The moxy DWS exhibited in denouncing bribery at the news conference today was straight out of the Clinton playbook. Hijacking the news of Clinton's health and tanking polls, ignoring her own wrong doing, to pursue an issue already resolved this summer. She's shameless. Delusional. But I guess she got her stripes and is untouchable for gate-keeping Bernie out of the running. This is so stupid it feels like satire. And the media doesn't even blink. I couldn't even find any mainstream media link to news of the DNC pay-to-play shenanigans.

At this point, based on Wasserman-Schultz's actions and the Guccifer 2.o leaks, I'm willing to say that the DNC is a rogue element, operating outside of the law to subvert the election process.

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)House Democrats are seeking a Justice Department investigation of the Trump Foundation, following reports about a large donation he gave to Florida's attorney general in 2013.
Trump donated $25,000 to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's campaign, as her office was considering whether to open an investigation into Trump University. Bondi's office did not open an investigation, and Trump and Bondi have both said there was no wrongdoing and said the donation was not tied to any favors.

"These payments may have influenced Mrs. Bondi's official decision not to participate in litigation against Mr. Trump," Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee wrote in their letter Tuesday to Attorney General Loretta Lynch. The Democrats specifically cite anti-bribery laws in their request.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is because Debbie might come up short in her own election Nov 8th.

LOL the irony is getting thick with Democrats.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Everyone is all lathered up about the hacks, but the truth is and remains that if the media had not ceded their position as the watchdogs, then the hackers and their hacking might not have become necessary.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Hey guess what? Zero Hedge just played you. The 10 people from that list? They came from a completely different document that the one that was in the story. Hold on, I'll retrieve the link from the DNC link thread.

EDIT:

Here you go (link):

To save time, I'll tell you quote my response from the thread:

Here you go calling it "pay to play" and a "list of donors." It actually says what at the column header? "Total Raised" not "Total donated" so it's not a list of donors first and foremost. Can we agree to tht point?

Let's start right up at the top and look at the names. Matthew Barzun. This isn't news folks. It's public information that Barzun was a volunteer for Obama in 2008 and a major fundraiser through small-donation fundraising events. He was also the National Finance Chair for Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.

U.S. ambassadors are appointed by the President and confirmed by Senate.

Genachowski was the Chairperson of the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Policy Working Group for Obama's 2008 election campaign. He was appointed to the position by Obama and confirmed unanimously by the US Senate.

No matter who wins the election, the new President will 100% appoint some people from his campaign to positions. You might really be shocked to learn that even DONORS are regularly appointed to various positions and *GASP* it's been going on since the days of the Founding Fathers.

Not criminal. Far from unusual. Certainly not a secret.

edit on 2016-9-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I should have just got a link from ATS to begin with. Actually, no, there should have been a more newsy source to be found.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm not one to agree with DWS on anything. But if there's a case to be made against Trump U that is legitimate and the AG is on the take from the Trump campaign then maybe she should recuse herself or be censured(or simply fired) for it.

top topics

join