It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell's D***** Bimb** trending on Twitter in an insane turn of events

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
When you claim you are for women's rights, most women, the first thing they think of, is NOT letting your husband cheat on you, several times, that is out in the public.

Just because most women think marriage should be monogamous doesn't mean it has ANYTHING to do with women's rights. One of the rights we all share is to define our marriages.

What type of relationship you really have, isn't put out there.

It's none of our... Oh, never mind! You don't seem to understand the concept of "privacy".

originally posted by: JinMI
I do however think we should know their stance on marriage and if they are indeed ok with it being open.

WHY? Give me one reason why we should know the intimate agreements of their marriage?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ColaTesla
a reply to: Darkmadness

And her supporters say "hillary stands up for womans rights"

She cant even stand up for her own......

Unless of course, they have an open marriage. That's been the speculation for a long time.

Of course they have an open marriage. Unfortunately Bill can apparently get any woman he wants. The only woman Hillary can get is Huma.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Of course they have an open marriage. Unfortunately Bill can apparently get any woman he wants. The only woman Hillary can get is Huma.

I wonder about this. Male politicians are well known for sleeping around. I see no reason why women don't do the same thing, I wonder why we never hear about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kruphix

Granted, that would be very progressive and something I'm in no way against. Then why the lies and why hide it?

What lies? About her marriage? Why hide it? It's no one's BUSINESS!

No one's business almost brought down her husband's presidency. Contrary to popular belief it was NOT because he was d***ing Monica on the side, but because he LIED about it under oath, the same thing that sent Scooter Libby to jail, perjury.

Do you know why it got brought up at all? When they were being investigated for corruption by Starr, it was noticed that Monica was being paid large sums of money for seemingly nothing which is usually a red flag, so they investigated and found out the affair. Bill then lied about it under oath which is perjury. Seems Monica was making bank on the affair or something.

That certainly would have been a scandal, but the perjury was what got him in trouble, not the affair.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
BH here to save the day! Saying the exact same things as the posters before them.

This post is YOUR contribution to the thread? And you're ragging on MY posts?

No one has yet answered why Bill and Hillary's marriage is OUR business. I'll mention it as many times as I want to. At least I'm addressing the OP and not trying to dis another ATS member with some lame ad hominem.

a reply to: ketsuko

Firstly, I was there, I followed Bill Clinton's impeachment closely. So you don't have to talk down to me. Secondly, your post doesn't make sense in the context of my discussion with the other poster.

Another member an I were discussing withholding from the public the status of their marriage, not lying under oath in a court of law. Withholding the truth about the intimacies of one's marriage is not comparable to lying under oath. Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Colin Powell is just looking for Attention . I Bet he Leaked those E-Mails himself .The Limelight is Addictive I hear .

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Totally agree with you on this. This could be an arranged marriage, for all we know. Arranged marriages, and marriages of convenience have been around since the dawn of civilization without this much scrutiny. This is not an issue that people should focus on, but they will, of course. Who is right? The one that says she's not standing up for herself, or the one that says she's showing her loyalty to her husband? Both, and neither, I guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 410k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester
Who is right? The one that says she's not standing up for herself, or the one that says she's showing her loyalty to her husband? Both, and neither, I guess.

Exactly. And there are more than those two options, too. They've been married for umpteen years. Maybe they've just come to an understanding and she really doesn't care if he bumps his old uglies with someone else. Maybe she's doing it, too. Maybe Colin Powell was talking out his ass and has NO IDEA about whether or not Bill's gettin' frisky. It's none of his damn business either.

I wouldn't choose an open marriage, but that doesn't mean it's "wrong" if someone else does. People make FAR too many judgments on others lives, based on their OWN standards - and they judge people who do things differently as just WRONG! Like old biddies who have nothing better to do than look down their noses at how others live... I'll say it a million times - Live and Let Live.

Hillary's a big girl and I have NO DOUBT that she can handle her life.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
his popularity and the chance he might have run against next republican candidate is probably why he was railroaded outta office by g.b. they purposely tried to make him look like an idiot so they could shove connie in.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

"I wish he[Powell]would have actually run when he had the chance. It sounds a bit like sour grapes at this point"

I suspect his heart was clogged up and he knew his limitations.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Unless her husband rapes the woman. Then she should be silenced and destroyed.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

If she doesn't care, then why go out of her way to destroy women accuse her husband of wrong-doing? Seems to me those would be his affairs to manage, not hers.

Ezra Levant explains this better than I could and shows you in Hillary's own words.
edit on 16-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't think old Bill is getting any. Best chance he has at his age is to crawl up a chickens butt & wait. He'll get laid in do time.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: ColaTesla

And her supporters say "hillary stands up for womans rights"

She cant even stand up for her own......

According to sources I trust, Bill isn't exactly her type. Likely, she doesn't care.

Then I guess the only reason Bill is still around is that Hillary doesn't think she can win on her own. She must believe she needs a man to support her because she is just a woman. Not a great mindset for someone who touts women's rights. She doesn't have a penis so she keeps one around.

What a magnificent example of feminism. And Huma isn't much better. Before she dumped Wiener, I can just imagine what she was doing for him behind closed doors. Might have even had her own leash and food bowl.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Why care about his opinion, He lied to the UN and the American people about WMDs as a pretext to go to war, people respected Powell, his opinion mattered and it was used to sell an illegal war that at this point has killed millions.

He states "I look back on it, and I still say it was the lowest point in my life" .
I feel the same way.

Aside from the great "dicking bimbos" line, they all have the blood of innocent people on their hands because of greed and ambition, so this is nothing more then the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

All this from Mr WMD's who moronic Americans still hold in high regard. Pathetic. He dicked us.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

...with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

...said Mr Powell, enviously.

edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join