It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Did a quick search and didn't see this, from the Florida incident is found an interesting video. I'm trying to go over the "facts" presented, and was wondering if anyone else is familiar with this link;
GTA

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Advisor that video is like a link I found in the internet a while back but it was not video just the page, with the information.

I like the video better and yes independent investigators did found the corruption but it was to late then and obviously nobody cared after bush was sworn in.

My mother always said that is a reason for ever thing and this time I will agree with my mom Bush is in power and is a reason for it, and it is not the noble one either.

Now about private companies what do you expect bush is all for the private business, and they are not finish yet.

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Never saw the link but lived it and know all about it. God help us is right, and this is nothing but a small fraction of the fraud committed.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Actually is also in a book I got called Bushe's women in the book it has a few pages talking aobu how harris handle the presidency to Bush.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
James Baker, the former secretary of state under Bush Sr., was called into duty Nov. 8 2000. Baker, who at the time was Carlyle managing director and senior counselor, filed a federal lawsuit claiming that Gore camp's selective recount request only included counties in which gore was likely to pick up votes. Baker managed to some how sway the opinion of the court and Florida lawmakers against a recount, painting Gore as a sore loser, desperate to gain an edge.

The automatic recounts that took place in Florida, simply rechecked the totals that machines had spit out. It did not put the ballots through the machines again, the true meaning of a recount. Eighteen counties failed to properly recount their votes, accounting for more than a quarter of the total votes cast.

Much of Carlyle Group's interests hung in the balance: the defense investments, the extensive interests in the Middle East, and the Republican administration in exile. The company would lose some of their most useful advisors and friends to the Bush White House staff (Colin Powell, Donald Rumsfeld).

You should not be surprised.

top topics

join