It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

twin flame, twin soul, true love....yeah right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
its a real bummer when everyone you know is happily married publicly or not and your stuck wondering around wondering "why is there no beloved soul mate, twin flame, whatever true marriage of love, heart and soul for your own self. i divorced from a family that was a branch in Islam where there are no secrets of who is married...out in the open, no cheating in secret...being supported emotionally and or financially...
sadly i have wanted none more than a marriage of one and one.. for me it would have been one male one female...
well bless the happy marriages that are in true love, romantic and friendship wise, as i wait until perhaps another lifetime for that Holy Sacrement of Union between two souls and community acceptance with out insults as well as from family ....
clearly i myself am not into any form of adultery, it is a way of being that i chose, i dislike speaking to any man at all anymore if they think to keep a union secret, or woman for that matter hiding who she is married to... i believe all acts of marraige should be completly public...so as not to lead a person into something they do not want to participate in...
personally, men that act as though, a woman can not ask about how many children or a how many wives they have disgruntles me...
so, bless you dears that have a holy union and good communication in love...
i will be off of ATS for a while...if you feel like sharing about true love please do it is a personal issue and i would love to know that it exists...is all.
edit on 13-9-2016 by peppycat because: content

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I know I'm sounding a bit cynical but I have a theory that many find their true love in the afterlife.

Sorry if this lightly off topic, I just want to say my theory about true love.
edit on 9/13/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

All is full of love. You don't need people to feel love of all kinds. I don't know how you can be so into connecting with nature and not realize that.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

True love begins with your understanding that unconditional love emanates from your heart.

Inner work must be done before one can understand this. If you choose to seek for love outside of yourself you will always find a mirror to reflect the area of yourself that needs to be healed. This is why relationships often end up in cycles of pain. Replacing one for another and wondering how you got back here.

Once you are your own nourishment of love, the whole game changes. You no longer seek love, you simply are love. The notion of a twin flame is quite beautiful, but could very easily be a description of your own masculine and feminine energies and the union that is created when balanced within.

To me it seems that it worth doing this work before entering into a marriage with someone. It seems that it is unfair to place your happiness in anothers hands, that is a hell of a lot of responsibility.

I recommend the short book by Don Miguel Ruiz called The Mastery of Love!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Found my true love at 14 while rollerblading past her house, she was out front, said "Hi", I went arse up on the pavement, she helped me up, I said "Bye", she ran inside and told her Mum that I was the guy she was going to marry.

16 years later and we are still together, 4 beautiful children, and happier than ever......but it's had its ups and downs...as it should.

Maybe you're looking at the wrong body shape, personality type, clubs/bars.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

so as not to lead a person into something they do not want to participate in... personally, men that act as though, a woman can not ask about how many children or a how many wives they have disgruntles me...

In Sweden female get upset when some men want someone that have not been promiscuous and complain that people want to know their life experience before getting involved. From my point of view it is the same idea from the other gender. The low promiscuous want low promiscuous but promiscuous want more partners and cannot leave the low promiscuous alone.

People do not want to be honest about what they are since it shows the baggage that the other person have to deal with. So instead you have relationship that fail because people are not honest in the beginning.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That's a good book

Your post make me think of: I wow to take care of myself for you and you wow to take care of yourself for me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Well, from my perspective there is true love. Happened after a lot of failed relationships. Broken hearted several times. By 36 old and 3 children later to 2 others in relationships that failed I determined that I would never, ever have another relationship. And to be honest, money had a lot to do with it as I was paying a massive amount in child support (alimony). At one stage wanted to top myself.

I'm a male but if I ever wanted a white knight, along came a 'girl' who just wanted to be with me. Very pretty I must say. I was attracted to her and at the time felt if I had met her years ago she would be my partner for life.

Initially for the first months I told her how I felt and 'no' there will not be a relationship. Well, mate, her mother rang and gave me what for along the lines of, "What's wrong with my daughter???" (along with other painted expletives).

Hence here I am, happily in a relationship with her and 4 more children 21 years later.

So, what am I saying "pepstar"?. Huh>>>? There will be someone but they have got to adjust to you and visa versa and,,they have got to want you as much as you want them. Takes a Dutch 'mother in law' to determine that.

kind regards,

bally

edit on 14-9-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

seems we all need proper programs to respect each other as human beings on a journey looking for love most pure...every path taken is a path towards enlightenment, weather its dating or waiting and not meeting any one at all..what counts is kindness in my book...if your true love is on another demensional reality then certain shamans are willing to connect...
sexuality is a part of earth reality weather its bugs animals or humans...no need to be hyper critical of the love makers and experimentors...virginity is a holy thing and yet does not make either supieor to the next nothing is better than nothing
intersesting post on different culture, thanks for explaining...

a song for the broken hearted
edit on 14-9-2016 by peppycat because: youtube

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Someone once told me that the first year of marriage is wonderful because of love. Every year after the couple has to "choose" to be together. They choose love. They choose compromise. They choose to be in the union.

It's when couples just "expect" things to stay the same as in the first part of the relationship that things fall apart.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I dunno pep

I'm a die hard romantic, optimist. I honestly feel there is someone for everyone who are wiling to risk the pain. Life is too short. If you're actively looking for someone sooner or later the right person will walk into your life. We just have to be aware and ready to take action.

People say that you can't just sit around waiting for your ship to come in, True that, Be active in the meantime, Then when that ship does come sailing in you have to actually jump aboard and not just stand there watching it go by.

A long term relationship takes work, but it's worth it. If for some reason a relationship that one thought was 'IT' falls apart, remember the old saying, When one door closes another door will open soon.
Nobody likes breakups and the pain that it brings, but if one doesn't risk it then whats the point of living?

On the other hand, Some people are completely happy living by themselves, But this thread isn't about them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

interesting post, my most problamatic discussion with folks engaged to be married is expectations of a marraige night...i believe my own personal beliefs and traditions...especially dealing with pre arranged marriages....i am in mists of a book which will explain my personal beliefs as the traditions here in america differ completly and i will never back down or stopp standing for appropriate behavoir concerning my tradition....getting to know another human is not a "just do it" nike comercial...and the first year if on path of respect kindness love enlightenment ect...should never ever enforce one to do anything one does not feel comfortable with...no money concept...obviously i am from a village in Afrika where US or otherwise money/currency does not mean the dominant partner, America...?

edit on 14-9-2016 by peppycat because: i am not from here

edit on 14-9-2016 by peppycat because: clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The problem only arises since people with very different ideals are trying to change the other instead of seeking one with the same ideals.

Low promiscuous should be able to find their low promiscuous so that they see if they can deepen the experience.
People who want a lot of partners should have a lot of partners with people who wants a lot of different experiences/partners.
People where all souls included are okay with open marriages/relationship should have open marriages.
Know what you want and choose the people who want the same and avoid the other ones so they can have their ideal. Simple golden rule.

Some souls are hard to stand due to current behavior issues but they will learn sooner or later. Other souls with heightened empath ability are so easy since they understand and can connect to another body so easily.

I wish you bliss if that is what you are after.
edit on 14-9-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

good day

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am a lonely man. Have been for some time.

I think I had a break through today, and realised some things about how events over the last few years have affected my psyche, and how those things may be playing into my loneliness. Basically I may be suffering from depression bought on by a psychotic episode, itself the result of extreme stress, that I was placed under by a villain and a liar in court.

It has meant that I could not be honest about how I feel about certain things, a certain lady for one, and many other things besides. In fact, the list of things that I have either failed to do right, failed to do at all, or totally let slide entirely past my notice, is probably longer than the web form I am typing in allows for.

Basically, I need to get myself some help, but in the meantime I need to tell someone how I feel about them, like I would have done before I was a total and utter wreck. The result is bound to be catastrophic, but I am not in the mood for hiding from myself or anyone else. The realisation of what I am becoming under the effect of this situation, has made me realise that whatever the outcome, I need to get back into the right head about my life, start making the right calls, ignoring the weak voice in my head, and listening to the quiet strength I have always had within me again. It's been a while, but I will be back!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Karaoke Bar stat!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hopefully you'll find what you are looking for, just have to stay positive and keep hope that you will eventually find who you are looking for. a reply to: peppycat

top topics

join