It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you wanna know how BlackLivesMatter hijacked the Ferguson movement watch this interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The deep internecine politics behind the controversial BLM dealt with by an insider

The whole video is enlightening and informative and puts a very controversial light on BLM.

twitter.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I haven't had time to do more than spot sample the video, but if you want to get a real feel for what BLM is up to, skip to 14:10. When they showed up in St Louis/Ferguson, the first thing they did was to start the division of Black vs White, Young vs Old, Male vs Female, etc. They take credit for things they had nothing to do with and became the self proclaimed head of the Ferguson movement, without the actual Ferguson group knowing anything of it.
33 million in donations has disappeared in to BLM's coffers and NONE of it ever made it to Ferguson.
BLM is a hate group out for profit.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I thought the Police State hijacked the Ferguson Movement?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What was the Ferguson movement? The hands up don't shoot fabrication?

Can we get a description of the video? Your thoughts?

I don't waste my time watching random videos or chasing links. Put a little effort in if ya feel like a topic is thread worthy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This is one smart, informed lady. Hope she is on ATS.

Saw a video yesterday where a 50 yr old Ferguson black man interupted a Ferguson press conference berating BLM because they have done nothing for them or this town.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

She is rightly saying George Soro's foundations and multiple other NGO' hijacked the entire movement and none of the funds raised in their name has gone to them.

Soro's, of course, would rather spend the money on disrupting all black communities.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hmm interesting. Good to hear something from the ground as it were and she has clearly seen through the BLM agenda. Wouldn't be surprised if she winds up dead soon.

new topics

top topics

join