It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello everyone

I'm out tending to the Shedlands gardens, waiting for new wonderful stories to read.

Have a good night all.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Hi folks, I've not been around since shed seven.

What a band they were.

Going for gold.

Hello there and welcome to Shed 11!

link   
a reply to: ccbears

Nice to hear from you too!

Yes, as I said above, to Syx, I am well. My colleague broke both his ankles, so I am running things on my own. Mother is looking after my colleague, who can do little for himself, as his abode is not equipped to handle a person with such a crippling injury. Hopefully he will heal well, and be able to attend to himself in due course. Poor fellow. He is in his sixties, and it must be a terrible thing for him to rely on others for simple things, when he had been so self reliant and fit previous to his fall.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Hello everyone

I'm out tending to the Shedlands gardens, waiting for new wonderful stories to read.

Have a good night all.

Gorgeous!

Sorry everyone, I can't keep up! LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Okee Dokee Night I'll leave it! I shall now take My place of Guardian of The Realm of Shed...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

We want in the mommy and daddy into this cool new shed with peaches and cream. My lips are stuck to the window of shed 11. Look at all the amazing people in here. I think when we are older we will join this beautiful place.

The love and magic of shed 11!
edit on 9 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

link   
Pesky sat atop the hilt of Jojopo's sword. her little face blushed with embarrassment and shame. "I...I wasn't the only one who thought it was a bad idea." The goblin took her into the palm of his hand and smiled, trying to comfort her. "No, you weren't little one." He looked to Night and grinned. "My people have had run ins with the dark elves. Their magic is powerful and they aren't ones to mess with." He sat on the warm earth and made himself comfortable. "We knew there would be great numbers of them and your friend couldn't guarantee our safety. We thought the way you followed him like a puppy dog, you were surely under a spell. My apologies my Lady." He bowed his head in respect.

Garren, the forest boy bit his lower lip for a second. "Night, we feared for your safety as well as that of our own. It was out of love and fear that we acted as we did." Hugo stepped forth, rainbow wings folded against his broad sides. He sat like a beautiful statue, still and proud. "You are brave and often wise my elven friend, but you are only one person. You need us as much as we need you and sometimes our decisions will conflict. I wonder if it were one of us if you would have acted the same."

Wolf padded his way over to his dearest friend. "I would have killed for you to keep you safe. I sensed nothing good of that elf and his dark legion of brothers. Perhaps you could sense more than us being an elf yourself, but I would do anything to protect you from harm and I wasn't taking any chances."

Night was so touched by the deep love, concern and loyalty of her friends. Softly she spoke, looking from one to the other. "I couldn't ask for better friends. You have all stood by my side no matter what we had to face and endure in the past. I know you will be there for me in the days and years to come." She blinked her eyes slowly and stared at the ground, taking it all in, the magic of the moment.

This was my last story entry from shed 10.

link   

originally posted by: Night Star

What a band they were.

Going for gold.

Thanks Night Star, what are we debating?

link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Good to see You again Cobaltic!! Grab a chair and beverage from the always stocked bar!!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Bahahaha! That was great!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: gimmefootball400

OMG Chooch! You should have taken a tree portal as well. Oh my!

Sorry Lorri! I would have taken the tree portal but I didn't see one in size "Fat Ass" for me.

edit on 9-9-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What a band they were.

Going for gold.

Thanks Night Star, what are we debating?

We aren't debating anything, just having fun in our new shed.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Night I loved that Story piece! I want to borrow this from it, to relate it to ALL Who grace these pages of Shed... I ditto these beautiful words...

"I couldn't ask for better friends. You have all stood by my side no matter what we had to face and endure in the past. I know you will be there for me in the days and years to come."
edit on 9-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimmefootball400

a reply to: gimmefootball400

OMG Chooch! You should have taken a tree portal as well. Oh my!

Sorry Lorri! I would have taken the tree portal but I didn't see one in size "Fat Ass" for me.

Bahahahaha! It got my fat ass in here, it'll get anyone's butt in here.

link   
Yay! A new Shed!

link   
Thank you Night Star
edit on 9 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: awareness10

thanks for saying all the...only if you knew only if you knew...syx is the good guy and i am the schizoaffective.bi polar..and so many others..from two diferent doctors...so at times things just come out of my mouth before i know what i am even talking about...i am very negative person and full of hate...sorry i just had to say this...so maybe now others will know why i said what i said so many sheds ago...at times i can control it other times i cant..sorry i cant say any more..but thanks so so much..take care..

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Night I loved that Story piece! I want to borrow this from it, to relate it to ALL Who grace these pages of Shed... I ditto these beautiful words...

"I couldn't ask for better friends. You have all stood by my side no matter what we had to face and endure in the past. I know you will be there for me in the days and years to come."

As much as it was meant for the story characters, it was my precious Sheddites and ATS friends who inspired that line. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Syxpak, I'm always up for a beverage or three.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

lmao! this is funny as hell Q!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join