It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of Alex Jones, A Runaway Train, a Teleporting Evil Dude, Thoughts ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This was a dream I had 2 nights ago, but I'm just now getting around to writing it. I wanted to reflect on it a bit before creating any written record of it. It took place in multiple "locations", as dreams often do, where at some point you end up in a totally different place without having actually traveled there.

I can't explain why, but this seemed like a dream of great significance, like I was supposed to understand some sort of "message" from that dream, perhaps it was a warning, I'm not sure. Anyway, the dream:

It began with me and a friend named Mike, outside of some sort of coffee shop/cafe in some European country, it seemed like Switzerland to me because I've been there and that was the vibe/feeling I got in the dream. Mike and I spotted Alex Jones of all people, surrounded by people in the cafe. Mike was excited and had an evil type of grin, I knew what he was thinking - he wanted to confront Alex and challenge him on some issues, on Alex's "act" that he sometimes put on, anyway we went into the cafe, I was ready to back Mike up if need be, and the heavy crowd surrounding Alex was tough to get through.

I don't quite remember the actually confrontation, or if it even happened, but the next thing I remember was being in a closed-loop train track area, it was tunneled but there was a train that was "on the run", it just kept going around and around on this large closed-loop track system. It wasn't just a single train track loop, there was a network of tracks but the train itself kept following one route (I think).

For some reason I really had to catch the train, I feel like my family or loved ones were on it and I wanted to make sure they were okay. I tried flagging down the person driving the train a bunch of times to get their attention.. to no avail.

It was a very stressful dream at this point - it went from entertaining and fun (my friend Mike, all excited to verbally attack Alex Jones), to fearful and full of anxiety.

I couldn't understand why the man behind the train controls wouldn't stop. Was he in on it?

There was ALSO a train "conductor", who was doing maintenance type of work, maybe switching over the tracks for if trains had to take another route, that sort of thing. But I didn't take much notice of him until the end of the dream.

This whole time I am chasing the train in a panic, and wondering for the life of me why they won't stop...

(This is where the dream pretty much ends, abruptly) I am still chasing after the train, and I also have 1 or 2 friends with me now that were also trying to stop the train with me. We had exchanged some words (short of breath, while running) about why the train wouldn't stop, wondering if our family/friends on the train were okay, that sort of thing.

So we make our way back to the area where the "train" location began, where the conductor person is. It seemed like we were gaining on the train and might actually catch up to it finally. Well, just when the train passed by the conductor and was past this 1st train "area", where it began, the conductor looked up at me with a very evil type of grin, and I could feel his intention - intent to do harm, and intent to "rub my face in it". He grinned at me devilishly, and then disintegrated up into small particles before teleporting into the Engine room of the train.

Me and my friend(s) I was with looked at each other in disbelief, and I remember saying something like "I THOUGHT there was something about that conductor!", it was totally an Ah-Ha moment.

Something about the vividness and the way it ended have left me feeling uneasy. I did not drink alcohol 2 nights ago, no drugs, no prescription medications, I didn't even take melatonin.

I'm not superstitious or overly-paranoid about unnecessary things, but I wanted to share this dream with ATS to see if anyone had thoughts about this.

If there was some sort of important message or warning, I didn't understand. I know dreams very often DON'T make any sense, but this one is sticking with me. Anyone have ideas on this dream

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
...dont eat/drink/smoke weird stuff directly before going to bed?

thats all i got. sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No video games, no movies, no reading materials that were of sketchy topics or anything that night. Then I get hit with this dream and it felt like getting smacked upside the head. I may be putting to much significance on it, but the conductor's evil look and teleporting to the train hit some nerve on me.

I realized he was the one who was probably in the Train Engine room the whole time, but everytime I completed the loop and wound back up at the beginning, he was be there to fool me into not realizing it was him.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe next time just do eat/drink/smoke weird stuff directly before going to bed?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Are you worried that anyone in your family is being mislead by an Alex Jones type? Have you recently had an odd reaction from someone stubbornly holding views you thought were silly and easily refuted?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Read the entire unedited post before replying is usually a smart move..

Interesting dream famcore, could the train represent he flow of time, maybe worried about it running out before you van resolve some family issue or just an over all feeling of worry for your loved ones ..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Maybe I'll do that, I hear there is powdered alcohol now. Time to go to the hard stuff lol (i'm totally kidding)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

I am the black sheep in my family, and none of them would be misled or even really concerned about what AJ says (not saying I'm a huge AJ fan, but I'm most likely to be following conspiracy "theories" and the topics he talks of).

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Looks like the Trump train is running through your head, the conductor is MSM trying to prevent you from jumping on.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hmm... Any chance you're worried they're being mislead by official sources, and aren't heading important warnings from the fringe?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Look a little more closely at what Dumbass said, he seems to be making fun of Tsarchasm.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Noted, thx
I removed it after realizing I was guilty of off topic thread drifting.

:down:

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I have actually tried to talk to both of my parents about not having their savings in the stock market since I have low confidence in it, especially with what happened in 2008 and how it is probably just as (if not more fragile) now than it was before the housing bubble (student loan bubble, $1.2 QUADRILLION derivatives market - $12 TRILLION in Cash in derivatives alone, the list goes on..)

So that could be some of the reasoning. Thanks for helping me think about this from multiple angles, it's been helpful

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Read the entire unedited post before replying is usually a smart move..

Interesting dream famcore, could the train represent he flow of time, maybe worried about it running out before you van resolve some family issue or just an over all feeling of worry for your loved ones ..

Respectfully,
~meathead

good thing i made the smart move then, huh.

edit on 9-9-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on the OP's dream? Do you believe dreams have messages or have any meaning?
Friend, I only pointed out that the OP explicitly states he wasn't using any mind altering substances, and you replied he should NOT use them... That made me think you didn't read the thread, ok? Now back on topic, let's talk about the dream.

I feel as though famcore is working out subconsciously his concerns for these turbulent times and Their future.

The train = flow of events mixed with a schedule..

Alex Jones = a representation of all the things the OP is concerned about,

He friends = represent people the OP feels agree with or sympathize with his point of view.

That's all I got....

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 9-9-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Very cool dream FamCore! What i get out of this dream is... That Alex Jones represents something you've recently had deep thoughts about, something out of the norm. Something you normally previously didn't think about too deeply that has been at the back of your subconcious thoughts but is now surfacing. The runaway Train with family on it, represents imo, Your fears about what they may think, you worry a lot about what they think. The Train is seemingly out of control with them on it, and you have no control over it, and it's stressing you out.

Don't worry it will all work itself out fine.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Freud's analysis was also interesting.. usually i use intuition for dream interpretation.

But here you go.

www.dreaminterpretation-dictionary.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I am the black sheep in my family, and none of them would be misled or even really concerned about what AJ says (not saying I'm a huge AJ fan, but I'm most likely to be following conspiracy "theories" and the topics he talks of).

Quote: "Mike was excited and had an evil type of grin." Looks like Mike got you trapped in a loop hole. It is up to you to stop supporting the wrong people and get out of it.

You don't have to be a fan of Alex Jones, look at others too. Alex just reports possible threats internally. Google has the most recent news everywhere. You don't have to be watching Alex Jones all the time. You have to search wisely. Don't trust majority of the western news now a days.

<<   2 >>

join