It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Most Evil Prank.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I've been watching a lot of House lately so maybe this is why this came to mind. House and Wilson are master pranksters. It's a guy thing. We not only prank but try to one up the other. It's not like we don't love our friends, we're just sick puppies.

The problem with one upping is that once you get to a certain level it get difficult. I think I have the Master Prank. To do it you need imagination, patience and make it as public as possible. Your friend, we'll call him Buddy, has gotten you good and everyone is still chuckling. Here's what you do.

When you are at Buddy's, watching the game or whatever, need beer. You'll pay if he goes and gets it. Anything to give you 15 minutes privacy. All rests on this... did he leave his phone? You should know if he would, he's your friend. Now use that time to rewrite a few of his other friends numbers to other places. So when he calls those friends he get, IDK, Tim Hortons, the police station, anything open 24 hours. No one remembers numbers anymore. Now he's confused as hell and has to call other friends to get those numbers. Bonus points if you are the friend.
If not you'll have to set him up so that he knows that you know but he doesn't know you know what's up. Easy.

Next game, now it can be anywhere, throw your phone on the table and curse it for being a PoS. He'll tell you about the gremlins in his. It's an unsolved mystery. Now you have the opening for later. And the necessary secondary benefit. He'll have called all his contacts to see which were messed up. Something like:

"Hey Bob."

"Hey what's up?"

"Just checking to see if you were there."

Bob thinking, "WTF?"

Then the payoff. Next party when the gang's all there, ask Buddy, "Did you ever figure out what was up with your phone?" Even though some/many there have heard of this the story will be told. The mystery is still unsolved. When he's done the telling just say, "Buddy, I think you just learned something about leaving your phone unattended when you go on a booze run."

It's a Flawless Victory if he'd actually traded the phone in because of this.

These are the types of things I think of when my back keeps me awake all night.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I do not recommend any of these and have NEVER done anything like this to James:

Taking someone's car to pieces and rebuilding it minus the engine and gearbox inside his room whilst he was away on holiday.

Filling someone's room with cavity wall insulation, completely full, from the outside.

This one.... oooohhh:

Man is comatosed in his student bedroom. Remove the plug and full length of lead from his television. Strip the wire so you have enough of each core to wrap neatly around each of his big toes. DO NOT PLUG THIS IN, yet. Saturate his mattress in water using a hosepipe or pans of water. Whilst you do this have a friend secure him to the bed - straps, rope, anything. Don't worry, he won't wake up, he's too drunk.
Now you have a choice:
1)Plug it in and fry him.
2)Wait until he wakes up and scare the sh*t out of him.

Oh, there was this other one...

Someone was grabbed whilst out walking, he was bundled into the back of a Transit van and blind folded. Force fed half a bottle of whiskey and three trips (tabs of acid for those not aware). He had the sh*t beaten out of him. Thenm when the concoction took effect he was beaten and taunted again!

What fun!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Step one buy air horn and duct tape..

Step two wait for Saturday or Sunday morning 4 to 5 am for best results.

Step three sneak up to neighbors window who owns the dogs that bark all morning every week day.

Duct tape horn into on position toss in bushes and run like hell..

Extra bonus "Dick Move" points if you set up digital camera and post the video of him freaking out ...

~meathead

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
different twist on the car one . . . has to be something small like a mini etc..., get a couple of other friends and carry it either up a flight of steps and leave it on the landing (my friend drove his down from the top floor without even letting on anything out of the ordinary, and we took a long time on that one), or move it into a tight alley and turn it sideways (other places work to as long as there is less than a foot in front and back of car).

If friend wears glasses (especially cheap ones), buy some frames just like what he wears and have plain glass put in as lenses (or even reading lenses). Then simply replace his/her glasses with the imitations while they are sleeping.

For religious people: this requires time, stealth and access. First, you have to know where all religious figures in the house are including books. Get replacements from another religion, say Buddhist if friend is christian, christian if muslim, pagan if jewish, etc... Find a way to get access while friend is gone (housesitting is ok, but knowing they leave the side door open is better; especially if neigbors know you come and go often). Replace all religious relics in the house exactly as they were (i.e. a tora for the bible, or a jesus statue for a buddha). If he/she asks you about it in future, say you just thought they converted. Or even better if you can get other friends in on it, you all pretend that said person always believed in such (a controlled mandella effect).

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i like to swap my mates morning vitamin tablets for hormone replacements tablets, Its been going on 7 + years now, He's a DD size if you're asking....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I had a lady friend leave a message on my mates answering machine

"Hey Trev it's me, hoping you have time this weekend to catch up, be great to go out
Give me a call if that's ok
Bye"

Trev said he listened to the message dozens of times trying to work out who the voice was, obviously couldn't
took him 5 years to work out it was me who set him up

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Pick up some Neverwet. Go to friends house, or if you have guests, do it at your house. Spray towels/wash cloths/kitchen towel with Neverwet. Hope you're there/set up a camera, to see how angry they get when they can't dry off/clean up anything that gets spilled.
I haven't tried this, but I've heard small amounts on toilet paper makes for some good laughs.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Upper Decker:
Drop a deuce in the back tank of the toilet. When they flush... LOL
Works best at a big house party.

Post ads on Craigslist to bait people into calling your friend. Stuff int he free section, or ridiculously cheap items. Dont make them tooo tempting otherwise CL trolls will flag the items down as inappropriate (so that) only a handful will ever get to see the ads.

Then there's always the zip strap on the old driveshaft prank. Use extra heavy duty AC duct pipe zip straps. put a piece of duct tape over it so it doesn't spin on there. Cut the excess length down so it doesnt do a whooshing effect. Tin can machine gun is the goal.

edit on 9-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Damn dude, that all sounds more like malicious terrorism.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Then there's the old prank phone calls, best done by "victim soundboards", which are made from people that were 'victimized' by celebrity soundboards, recorded arguing with them, and then themselves turned into a soundboard, and then those victims of the victim boards were recorded into soundboards, ad infinitum this stuff a whole 'scene' has been going on for like a decade now.

I first found them by wanting to get a daily laugh when the damn telemarketers / indian scammers would call all the time. Eventually they took me off all the lists, especially after I made it a point to call them and harass them (it was just so much damn fun). Was disappointing when they stopped calling me.

Those are the Rated PG / PG-13 boards (best for calling places with customer service).

Then there's scores of Rated R boards (best for targeting rage addicts you know):

Tiesha & Irate Black Man work great as a tag team duo!

edit on 9-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

check out Roy D Mercer

top topics

join