It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life, here, Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
People are dying while we search for the truth.

There are so many hidden truths.. we can always, be searching.

But there are also immediate truths that hold more weight.

If I was born in Syria and chemical gas attacks went off, which were tracked to "Alqueda" like groups who came through Turkey (based on the United Nations Report) and not as plastered all over the news that Asaad did it..

I think the main truth to stop or slow or heal or just make life a little better...
The main truth would be..
Love people.
I don't want a bomb to go off next to my house because some "terrorist" was running down the street and now 4 people are dead to get after one person..

What I mean is.. I care about everybody. And there wont be a global meltdown if people see people as themselves.

Stop hurting yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Its hopeless there in Syria, more than hundred factions and groups fighting each other, some make alliances, break alliances, start fighting again, nobody knows anymore who's fighting who, its called a warlords / Kalashnikov culture.

GOOD LUCK, MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I've been gathering evidence to suggest that World War 3 is going to begin this October. This would be the first time that I've subscribed to this CT, and I've seen two uncanny coincidences that would point to this as being actually true.
I don't mean to scare you. I'm still doing my research though.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

October?

But I had November in the office pool. I'm always one off...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I weep for thee
If I had prayed for anyone before, let them be cast off to the sea
For you, you tragic refugee
I want to take you under my wing and shelter you
Curse the Mediterranean Sea

if people see people as themselves.

I learned this lesson recently. As I become more awake with each passing day. Reading messages.. From the "voice" in my head, of a mans voice, low pitched and slightly monotone. This is how I imagine them sounding in my head, then. Suddenly, I realize these messages apply to me as well. They were written for me, by someone else, so that I might improve and grow.......This is real empathy, I have learned. Thank you for teaching me how to experience other peoples lives and troubles.
(I really wish this thread would receive more replies. )

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

yea it really opens up a mirror into your own world..

and it's probably my fault this thread isn't getting more replies I meant to come back and finish what I was actually talking about but I got busy, and now I don't know when I'll have any time.

Maybe I'll be able to focus later on todaay.

top topics

join