It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#bigbrotheriswatchingyou has gone mad!: Taps Hollande, Merkel, Hillary Clinton and Kofi Annan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
In their increasing endeavor to monitor and surveillance everything, they don't shrek the work, come strong like Hercules, and even tap the presidents of France and Germany: Hollande and Merkel.

Moreover the German secret agency BND was even proud and bragged about that they were the only one that had tapped a private and meant confidential conversation between Kofi Annan and Hillary Clinton about Syria, corrupt mole cells in #bigbrotheriswatchingyou sell these kind of stuff for a lot of money to the highest bidding partner.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Edit: I had a dumb post.
edit on 3-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Anything involving Kofi Annan is going to be corrupt.

His band of international pirates have been operating behind the scenes ever since he was exposed some years back.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I apologize, I'm not Twitter savvy Haha. Statement retracted.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anything involving Kofi Annan is going to be corrupt.

His band of international pirates have been operating behind the scenes ever since he was exposed some years back.

Interesting! Indeed corruption is common in some African countries. However in the wikipedia of Kofi Annan there is nothing (like a subchapter) about criticism on him personally.

Wikipedia Kofi Annan

I don't find it in the text. I thought he must be integer being Secretary General of the UN and such

top topics

join