It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tromp Family - Australia's newest mystery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyaghogghua

The website mentions that its grown organic and chemical free plus when searching with keywords like 'Red Currant dangers' or 'red currant toxic', '... fungicide', ...pesticide' nothing shows up really besides Pyrethrum which is pretty much harmless and used in gardens and homes worldwide. Actually i sprayed some in my garden this morning. Damn bugs! 

Thanks for digging deeper than my initial Google search on page 1. I got nothing anymore on speculation besides what's already been shared though I'm leaning towards some chemical /poison having caused this... mold in the home?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Really glad the father was found safe. Guess we will never know what happened and I, too, respect that. Not to say I'm not desperately curious to know though! Seriously Women's Day, pay them $100 000 and let us find out hahaha! Poor things though they must have been terrified. Maybe they were playing around with ouija boards....never a good idea. lets hope they all recover completely and can get on with their lives.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Picnic at hanging rock? Dingo took my baby? I want to visit Australia before I die. Place seems other worldly.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

if you like ghosts this is a good place to spend the night Monte cristo
I thought I was tough when I first went there, I was like "ghosts don't scare me ha"
They do now lol

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The latest news is the daughter got arrested for car theft then the charges dismissed due to her mental health ... Very strange indeed.

www.9news.com.au...
edit on 5-9-2016 by OpinEarthwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinEarthwalker

The cops must believe the story, whatever it happens to be..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join