It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump now promises 'quite a bit of softening' on immigration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

No , I Agree to Disagree with Anyone , but the Gist of my Previous Post Expresses my thoughts on the Topic at hand .

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And yet, you still said in your post that you wish those people were just dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I can't believe this guy.. or the people that blindly support him.

He's completely unreliable, he's even flip flopping on his biggest promise now.

Why is he purposely shooting himself in the foot like this? Is he trying to look as inconsistent and unreliable as possible? What's the deal here? Is he running just to make an ass out of himself and make Hillary look better in comparison?

There can be no trust with a candidate like this.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: mobiusmale

So his "softening" is what...tracking VISA holders with chips? And then kicking out hard working families and making them come back?

Yeah, sounds really compassionate.

His softening is basically this. He wants to maintain the current procedures which are that we patrol the border and kick out the undesirables. He's trying to throw in the idea that we keep those who are here doing honest work, which is essentially what Obama has done. Trumps base doesn't like this though, so he keeps stumbling as he tries to phrase it in a way they won't complain. Right now, that's by prioritizing who to get rid of... drug dealers, then secure the border, then "make a decision" on everyone else.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

People act like they never heard of a Campaign Platform or Campaign Promises before? They never do what they promise, they say stuff to garner votes. Used to anyway. Now its more nebulous.

Slogans like "Forward" and "Stronger Together" don't mean anything,

conveniently.

.... but... but ... Donald J. Trump's main (only) appeal is that he's not a politician ... now you're saying he is???

Waaahaaaaahahaaaaah.

I'm so depressed now.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
No its not

Like a corporation its not 1 person doing everything, tasks and duties are delegated and looked after by "experts" in that field.

The idea of a corporation is to make profit, change the word profit for prosperity and at the end of the day there is very little difference between a country and a large corporation in terms of how its run

Changing the word profit is a big word to change. That which is profitable is not always good, and that which is good is not always profitable.

Running a government as a business inherently involves running the government for a profit and when you do that, people become nothing more than revenue sources.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

but... but ... Donald J. Trump's main (only) appeal is that he's not a politician ...

News flash: Politicians suck. Trumps a business man. What this country meeds is a business style house cleaning.

Trump: "You're all fired!"

Thats why they'll never let hm in, he's 'non-compliant'.

Edit: They're not stupid ya know.

edit on 2-9-2016 by intrptr because: Edit;

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yeah

Thats exactly why I said change the word profit for prosperity

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If People are Stupid enough to actually Vote for More of the Nanny / Police State , then yes , America does not Need them anymore .

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
His immigration policy is exactly THE same.

Why did you capitalise "the" instead of "exactly"? Weird.

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Seriously guys, let's deny ignorance here...

You are telling me with a straigt face that you want 8 more years to go downhill with Obama the 2nd?

I would really like to hear your argument, beacuse the polarization is nuts, I feel like I'm in a gd boat with a bunch of people.

Glut of spelling errors aside, of course the majority of people would want 8 more years, Obama has been a great President. Hopefully Clinton will follow suit.
You are delusional if you think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
News flash: Politicians suck. Trumps a business man. What this country meeds is a business style house cleaning.

Trump: "You're all fired!"

Thats why they'll never let hm in, he's 'non-compliant'.

Edit: They're not stupid ya know.

Wait, so is Trump a politician or not? You just excused his flip-flopping on him being a politician and that they all cater to audiences.

And now your saying he's not a politician he's a businessman because politicians suck.

You are flip-flopping more than Trump himself.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm beginning to worry that the alt-Right will try to assassinate Trump before the debates are over.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
I'm beginning to worry that the alt-Right will try to assassinate Trump before the debates are over.

Based off of what?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Based off of what?

All the rumours going around Deep Web forums right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Based off of what?

Such as...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Based off of what?

Such as...

Such as the rumour that the alt-right will try to assassinate Trump before the debates are over.

Remember Michael Steven Sandford? That was the first attempt. Media hardly touched it. The whole thing was out of the headlines within three days or so. Imagine if the target was Clinton. We'd still be hearing all about it!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Not flip flopping at all. You don't know the difference between a politician and a businessman?

Businessmen are successful for starters. Politicians are liars, they procure (borrow), businessmen earn. The US gubment is run nowadays like a big business (really poorly, google US debt).

So Trump might actually be able to effect change and thats why they won't let him into their lying, cheating club.
edit on 19-9-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join