It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the weather gets cold, we will see how many anti Trump protesters are paid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I was thinking about the how the size of people going to protesting Trump sometimes is bigger then the people who actually go and support Hillary.

When it gets cold and if the size of the anti-trumpers don't really shrink, you know that they get paid. think about it, you work all day and it's dark and cold when you get home. You are going to eat, change into your warmer clothes and then go protest something? By protest, stand out in the cold with a sign....hells no. Would you show up if you are getting paid...yes

Keep an eye out on the size of the anti-trumpers

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

The election is in early November so it's not really going to be cold at that time.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
I was thinking about the how the size of people going to protesting Trump sometimes is bigger then the people who actually go and support Hillary.

When it gets cold and if the size of the anti-trumpers don't really shrink, you know that they get paid. think about it, you work all day and it's dark and cold when you get home. You are going to eat, change into your warmer clothes and then go protest something? By protest, stand out in the cold with a sign....hells no. Would you show up if you are getting paid...yes

Keep an eye out on the size of the anti-trumpers

There won't be anything to protest after November.
Vote Fraud? They certified the '04 election in Ohio: even
after people went to jail. No recount or runoff, nothing.
"We'll just let it go, too late now... the germs are already
propogating in the cookie jar."

Probably won't even be a 'winter of discontent' here, no
matter who wins-- just maybe a December of despondency.
And there likely aren't even enough peeps out there suf-
ficiently awake to show up on the MSM's radar anyway. Sigh

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I live in the north. It usually isn't that cold by Nov 8....

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

you must be in a southern state, lol

I go to a lot of sporting events. Mid to late September and October events are hit and miss. Sometimes you are wearing shorts and leave with a sun burn and other times you have to bust out the Under Armour.

If standing around drinking isn't warm, then standing around holding a sign wouldn't be warm either.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'm in indiana about 25 miles from Michigan. Thats jacket weather or maybe flannel.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So now everyone that protests Trump is a paid protester? You will see that Trumps crowds will shrink as well when the weather starts to turn bad simply because some people don't like going out in cold weather.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Some of the ideas Trump supporters come up with to attack Clinton just amazes me.

I think Trump's setting a bad example to his supporters. Now they're pulling at straws just to find things to attack Clinton. Instead attack Clinton based upon facts, not these crazy innuendos.

As other posters noted the weather won't be getting frigidly cold until after the election! I think both sides have enough die hard protestors who would brave the elements even if it was in the dead of winter.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
I do believe the point of the OP is that there are far more Trump protesters than Hillary Supporters
....you make your own conclusions...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: buster2010
I do believe the point of the OP is that there are far more Trump protesters than Hillary Supporters
....you make your own conclusions...

I think the real message is that many Trump supporters that attend his rallys are paid as well.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Quite a stretch in logic there to assume someone would only go protest in the cold if they are paid...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The only issue I have with this, is, I would protest Trump if I had the time. I'd protest Hillary too If I had the time. Are you trying to say that all Trump protesters are Hillary supporters? And is that why you find it odd that he has more protesters than she has supporters? I'm honestly asking because I see it as this: A lot of people don't like Trump. That by no means indicates that they support Hillary instead. Also, some people protest when they have the time for things they feel passionately about. Maybe you or I wouldn't go out in the cold to protest unless we were being paid, but who is to say others wouldn't?

Just my few cents there

-Alee

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Seeing as how the election is in the beginning of November, when it gets cold there shouldn't be ANY supporters left at all since the election will have already happened.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Youre assuming hillary supporting protestors have jobs where they have hard days, and to come home from.

Why work when you can get it for free?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

People who are blinded by politics do crazy things, you can't really infer anything from it other than that they really support or hate a candidate.

I met someone today who had a Hillary campaign logo tattooed on her.

Like I said, crazy people do crazy things.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

SJWs are a warm weather SPECIES.
They have fringers but they NEVER protested in blizzards...shame,it would have made more of an impression,but then again it AIN'T about self sacrifice it's about each of them individually WANT.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The real shillarys are the ones who turn every trump thread into a Hillary critique; why else would anyone want her to garner so much attention?

top topics

join