It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions via OOBEs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Something to touch/measure/analyse for the late carl sagan? Indeed, I have radiation burn mark on the side of my left bicep, from a teenage abduction, but exactly when it came has been erased from my memory. Doctors cannot fathom what it is, but do say that it is not a skin disease. Parents ask how did you get this, but i cannot answer their ques.
Anyway recently aboveboard's thread www.abovetopsecret.com... jogged some memories after looking at the grassy hill photo in her op. Now i do not know if this grassy hill is, fatso stanley meir's or elizabeth klarer's, not that I would mind meeting SemJase. But in a few on my abductions/oobes i glide over a grassy hill and get translated into a large ufo inhabited by tall blondes and occasionally mate with one of the tall blonde women. One time i ate some very pleasant meal/snack. Gathering my memories together about the past, on some of those experiences, i did travel with the spacecraft to a watery planet with lots of islands with huge trees and vegetation. If subsequently i remember more or have another oobe, i shall keep updating in this thread.
All my oobes, i get them frequently, are rife with mobile phone / and or quantum communication devices.
I have never indulged in any hypnotic regressions so far.
Maybe someone on here has had similar oobes and can share

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I would stay away from the hypnotism thing. I think there is a tendency for false memory creation to occur, moreso than actual "memory recovery." The fact that you are remembering things not from hypnosis but from "memory triggers" is intriguing. I have questions!

So are you saying that the picture of "UFO Hill" in my recent thread triggered the memory? As well as the experiences of Elizabeth Klarer in that thread? What, if you don't mind me asking, was your first trigger? How do you know its a memory and not a vivid imagination? - I'm not asking that to insult you in any way - I'm genuinely interested in how you would discern between remembering an oobe with, presumably, altered consciousness, from spinning out a story in your head. I hope you have some insight on that!! Also, you said you have physical evidence on your body from an actual abduction event, rather than an oobe, correct? And that you don't remember that experience?

Thanks for sharing the info here! I'm glad you decided to go ahead and make a thread.

- AB

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Nochzwei

I would stay away from the hypnotism thing. I think there is a tendency for false memory creation to occur, moreso than actual "memory recovery." The fact that you are remembering things not from hypnosis but from "memory triggers" is intriguing. I have questions!
Thanks for your reply and this advice.

So are you saying that the picture of "UFO Hill" in my recent thread triggered the memory? As well as the experiences of Elizabeth Klarer in that thread? What, if you don't mind me asking, was your first trigger? How do you know its a memory and not a vivid imagination? - I'm not asking that to insult you in any way - I'm genuinely interested in how you would discern between remembering an oobe with, presumably, altered consciousness, from spinning out a story in your head.
The memory was also triggered when i saw stanley meirs grassy hill on the internet sometime back. And being a man of science and engineering, i didn't dwell on it, nor am i prone to vivid imaginations, or spinning stories in my mind. oobes are kind of intense with all the five senses and even the sixth sense intact

I hope you have some insight on that!! Also, you said you have physical evidence on your body from an actual abduction event, rather than an oobe, correct? And that you don't remember that experience?
that events memory in my opinion was utterly butterly erased right after the event. I don't know the reason for this tho.

Thanks for sharing the info here! I'm glad you decided to go ahead and make a thread.

- AB
Will do, but i do hope others with similar experiences will come forward and share.

Cheers mate
edit on 30-8-2016 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hmm that looks like false memories

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
hmm that looks like false memories
why do you say so, any reason?
I am quite sure the memory recall though disjointed is authentic

top topics

join