It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge, Breaking And Alarming News About Recent 4.6 and 4.8 Wyoming Earthquakes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Please read my timeline since I think this is very important! This here is a little bit of science and conspiracy intertwined. But I think I am really on to something here. This is all my own work.

What I am aiming to prove is that there is some funny business happening in the Wyoming Jack Creek basin. By funny business I mean possible volcanic activity. And why is the name of that Nov 2015 ranch that developed a canyon like crack still unnamed to this day? I will keep trying to find the name. But I would have to say, that with my research it is a 99% probability that it is the Little Jennie Ranch.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Timeline:

-Sept 2015 Little Jennie Ranch in Wyoming put up for sale (Looks almost like an ancient caldera)

-Nov 2015 Huge Mysterious Gash Opens up on Wyoming Ranch (unnamed)

-July/Aug 2016 Little Jennie ranch area closed for fires (Jack Creek basin)

-Aug 27, 2016 Little Jennie ranch is epicenter of a 4.6 and 4.8 EQ.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The whole area around Little Jennie ranch has been non stop fires.

Cliff Creek Closures

This is where the Little Jennie Ranch is.

The Bridger-Teton National Forest Emergency Area Closure, Order #04-03-562 went into effect Friday, August 5. This modification to the closure allows public access to areas WEST of Granite Creek. Burned areas, Granite Creek Campgrounds, Granite Hot Springs and numerous forest trails remain closed. The area closure also encompasses everything east of Granite Creek, the ridge north of Granite Hot Springs within the Gros Ventre Wilderness, and easterly to the Sawtooths and south along the Shoal Creek Wilderness Study Area to Jack Creek Basin and the private land boundary.

Cliff Creek Fire Update

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The hunting company's ( SNS Outfitter & Guides) staff found the huge Nov 2015 crack. And they are located in Jackson hole 30 min from the Little Jennie Ranch.

That Nov 2015 crack that looks like a canyon was said by MANY MANY scientists to not have been caused by an EQ

Contrary to what many think, there were 2 earthquakes on 8-27-16 at the same exact time (only 1 sec apart) but in 2 close but different spots. You can check this out on RSOE Edis.

The 4.8 landed right on top of the Little Jennie Ranch. You can see this by zooming in on the RSOE EDIS ALERT MAP - click here.

MagnitudeM 4.8
Date-Time [UTC] 27th August 2016 08:47:47 PM
Coordinate 43° 13.794,110° 18.774
Depth 9.99 km [6.21 miles]
Location 11.00 km [6.84 miles] to Bondurant,North-America

MagnitudeM 4.6
Date-Time [UTC] 27th August 2016 08:47:46 PM
Coordinate 43° 15.600,110° 12.000
Depth 5 km [3.11 miles]
Location 23.00 km [14.29 miles] to Bondurant,North-America

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the little Jennie Ranch area that was closed for the fires and is EQ ground zero and almost looks like a fricken old caldera.

This is the crack that developed in Nov 2015 on an unnamed ranch that a HUGE number of scientists swore up and down was not caused by an EQ. I am 99% certain that this was the Little Jennie Ranch and ground zero for the 2 Aug 27th EQ, and July/Aug fires.

I would still like to prove 100% that this is the Little Jennie ranch. Help would be appreciated.

edit on 28-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Very interesting. You've put in some work on this OP well done.
Hoping someone can shed some light on this S+F

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
I would still like to prove 100% that this is the Little Jennie ranch. Help would be appreciated.

It is not Little Jennie Ranch ...
Mysterious huge crack developing in Wyoming

The crack, which is about 50 yards wide, is located 40 miles south of Ten Sleep.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Added later, new information has been found linking the Little Jennie Ranch

originally posted by: coffeetalk

The crack, which is about 50 yards wide, is located 40 miles south of Ten Sleep.

Good good good, and thank you. So we removed this aspect that I was still not 100% certain of. So this still leaves:

-the listing of little Jennie ranch for sale Sept 2015
-the fires near there July/aug 2016
-the 2 EQ Aug

But also that hunting business that found the crack in Nov 2015 was only 30 min away from the little Jennie ranch which also offers hunting. I am going to try and confirm this location. And actually the hunters first noticed that crack in Oct 2015. Now only one month after the for sale notice of the LJ Ranch. Plus, we still don't have the ranch name.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

There was one EQ that had two reports generated. One by USGS and the other by EMSC.

This is how RSOE reports them.

P

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Edited later to add, new info has been found to link the Little Jennie ranch.

reply to: coffeetalk

Wait a minute. They said about 40 miles south of Ten Sleep Wy. Walking distance is 88 miles south between LJ Ranch and Ten sleep. This is off by only 40 or so miles. We are not off the hook yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

There was one EQ that had two reports generated. One by USGS and the other by EMSC.

This is how RSOE reports them.

P

Ok this is a learning experience here. But still the epicenter is either the LJ ranch or extremely close. The ranch is over 3,000 acres.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: coffeetalk

Ok, now I have a link that says near Lysite wy which is pretty darn close to the LJ ranch. And actually the LJ ranch is right off to the left side of Lysite

Bingo!

Giant crack opens up in Wyoming

Now from what I read this is gov owned land in the middle of a private ranch.

ARTICLE SAYS NEAR LYSITE

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I saw that too, and it piqued my curiosity more than the original landslide story did. Is that a normal situation: a Government-owned parcel of land within a privately-owned piece? Does anyone know what the particular circumstances are in this case?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimoniousfinale

I saw that too, and it piqued my curiosity more than the original landslide story did. Is that a normal situation: a Government-owned parcel of land within a privately-owned piece? Does anyone know what the particular circumstances are in this case?

They're normally for seismological monitoring sites aren't they? Not just placed randomly but where they're most likely to pick up any activity.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This is exactly what I was thinking. Perhaps the gov owns the mountain areas? Or is this something shadier? Maybe they have known something all along. Maybe we can pull up some geological info on this site now that we have it?

I am still a bit shell shocked that I found that mention of the ranch being near Lysite. Yeah I have my conspiracies but this may be a lot more this time.

What bothers me just as much as the gov owned land is the exact location not being available to the public. It is gov owned, right? Then we the people own it.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

They're normally for seismological monitoring sites aren't they? Not just placed randomly but where they're most likely to pick up any activity.

Ah ha! I think we have an answer. Now why no exact location in all the news reports. Near here, below there... Etc... We need the geographical info.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Since you would have to cross personal property to get to this, can anyone do a fly over?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
wasn't there a total media blackout there after that crack opened up? or was it near there? a reply to: elouina

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why is it important to know what specific property is involved?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

If it was this parcel, it would be the area of the july/aug 2016 fires, the Oct 2015 cracks and the Aug 4.8 EQ. All this leads to a good chance there is more going on then we were previously aware.

Plus a slew of scientists said the Oct 2015 crack was not an EQ. But if this ranch was also the epicenter of this recent EQ, what are the odds of this? Their lying would be proof of a cover-up. Perhaps the location is being held from the public so no one can match the events up. This is the conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Because of all the linked events. If it was this parcel, it would be the area of the july/aug 2016 fires, the Oct 2015 cracks and the Aug 4.8 EQ. All this leads to a good chance there is more going on then we were previously aware.

Plus a slew of scientists said the Oct 2015 crack was not an EQ. But if this ranch was also the epicenter of this recent EQ, what are the odds of this? Their lying would be proof of a cover-up. Perhaps the location is being held from the public so no one can match the events up. This is the conspiracy here.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Have to say this is the preliminary stages before the big event. The new madrid and west coast will adjust, plus the Juan de Fuca plate. The US is on the cusp of this big event taking place. It could well be in November when we have our predicted alignment quake of px, sun and earth (check Terral03 for more info). And yes the source of the eq pattern and global upset is Planet X.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Boy, if it wasn't an EQ the only other thing I can think of is a subsidence due to the earth reacting to the emptying of an aquifer or the movement of magma.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Oh wow, remember how Phoenix358 mentioned that those were 2 different monitoring stations and not 2 different EQ? Well, I took a peak at the station that recorded the 4.6 and look what I found! Now that is a caldera! An EQ at a caldera! Add all the fires...

Does anyone know where to get the most up to date satellite images?

extra DIV

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join