It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat or thin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Hot or Thin
I think any woman who can be confident in her own skin is the most beautiful women.
I think we are to influenced by the Media. I think beauty should not be judged on the merit of physical beauty, but how i person carries themselves, thier words, and thier confidence.
"Physical Beauty passes over time, inner beauty never dies"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

well lets see,

DAH!!!
Well ZERO you must be either young or a Sikh from north western India who is currently living in Canada
Deep

Or a guy from Detroit who is on the prowl!

tut

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So, what can we do, bust Simon? No. So we might as well enjoy the picture! *raises beer mug to computer screen*

It's not so much about size or inches but fitness to me. I have a problem with people who let their bodies go to hell in a handbasket, it doesn't matter whether they are obese or anorexic.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
So, what can we do, bust Simon? No. So we might as well enjoy the picture! *raises beer mug to computer screen*

It's not so much about size or inches but fitness to me. I have a problem with people who let their bodies go to hell in a handbasket, it doesn't matter whether they are obese or anorexic.

I am with Crowne on this one. Fitness is the answer.

My woman must be able to at least keep up with my sluggish dexterity and immense energy levels.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Im both actually, a 20 year old SIkh and damn proud too
Deep

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
tHIS IS MY OWN personal preference but i like thinner girls around her measurement(we can all dream right?). But thats not the only thing i look for in a girl. Just my physical lust.

but quest u sound like u got a bod

[Edited on 21-6-2003 by Quicksilver]

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I don't like fat men...and that's just my own personal hang up...my first love was a fatty and he swallowed my heart whole. his fat a s s

Sure, like anyone with human hormones, I like seeing a well-chiseled man but personality is ultimately what wins out.

It's easier to help someone get into shape than change their personality.

arc

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
in answer to the original question, from my personal experience, it depends on the man. Most men in my current social group prefer a well toned woman with some flesh on her - Pink for example. I don't think you can generalise this question either way - both men and women have different tastes depending on the individual.

I've dated men of all shapes and sizes - my only limits are preferably not shorter or thinner than me (I'm 5'5 and about 115lbs, size 8-10 - btw what is it with american clothes sizes? do I equate to a 6 or something?) or more than twice my own weight. This is more to do with logistics rather than aesthetics...

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No more out you, Arc, you've already weighed in on the topic!
Get it? weighed in!?!
ROFL
LMAO

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To grab while you are having sex...

On a fat woman you wouldn't be able to find the
and skinny women just look like they'd snap after a good rogering.

On the meatier side of skinny is the best description of what I like. Im definately a tits and arse kind of a guy.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I prefer the one that happens to be mine.....just a bit of her in my sig.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'd say someone who looks like Winona Ryder is good enough from me. I think she got brains too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join