It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Report Confirms That Donald Trump Will BEAT Hillary Clinton By A LANDSLIDE! OMG!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

BREAKING: REPORT CONFIRMS THAT DONALD TRUMP WILL BEAT HILLARY CLINTON BY A LANDSLIDE! OMG!

It seems as though many Republicans and independents would rather stay at home than vote Clinton. This is starting to look like a one-man race, don’t you think? Reports are surfacing from publications who are publishing polls and opinions about how a Trump candidacy could very well lead to a Trump presidency due to the huge distrust of Hillary Clinton.

With polls still favoring Clinton, they might be an unreliable source of information, as Trump has eliminated his competition well before the Republican convention, and there’s no reason why he wouldn’t be able to do it with Clinton.

[Source] openmindmagazine.com...

[The source's source] www.worldnewspolitics.com...

USA

USA

usanewshome.com...

Notice anything? Yep, the complete absence of any sort of "report." Usanewshome.com exists for the sole purpose of publishing pro-Trump propaganda, unsupported by any facts. It was founded two months before Trump declared his candidacy and focuses exclusively on Trump. Here is a screenshot of their "world news" page:

usanewshome.com...

This is the flimsiest attempt at partisan propaganda I have ever seen. If this was the best Trump's people could do, it's no wonder they had to bring in Stephen Bannon. At least Breitbart mixes in a bit of truth.

edit on 26-8-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to fix link.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You are probably right but it would seem that MSM has gone a extra mile to support their queen hill . Both sides should be thrown into the dustbin of history as neither of them should be POTUS .

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I know something isn't right with the polling though. DJT is packing stadiums all across the country and Hillary can't even fill up a high school gym but some how polling has her ahead?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hmmm okay? Congrats on finding a crackpot pro Trump site I guess.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Trump will win with 100% of the vote and everyone will legally change their name to Trump T. Trump.

It's true. I saw it on the Internet.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I know something isn't right with the polling though. DJT is packing stadiums all across the country and Hillary can't even fill up a high school gym but some how polling has her ahead?

Conservative ignored polls in 2008 and 2012 and woke up quite disapointed the morning after election day. The only thing your statement proves is that Trump voters tend to be much more passionate (fanatical?) than Hillary voters. I know so many Hillary supporters that didn't bother seeing her or her husband in our town when they came for the primary campaign, but stiill will vote for her. Come election day, it doesn't matter how passionate a Trump voter is, because one passionate Trump voter is still equal to one reluctant Hillary vote. And the polls are showing more reluctant Hillary voters than passionate Trump ones.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Anonex because: grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

A packed auditorium doesn't mean votes. People go because it's free and ya never know what that clown is gonna do.
He doesn't pack stadiums lol. He equates crowds with votes.
His big mistake.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Trump supports don't care about reality, as long as what they're reading or listening to sounds good to them. Sad, in a way. Pretty funny in a way, too.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Trump will win with 100% of the vote and everyone will legally change their name to Trump T. Trump.

It's true. I saw it on the Internet.

Did you see my French model boyfriend there too?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Notice anything? Yep, the complete absence of any sort of "report."

Likely because no such report exists and even if it did it would be based on nothing but wishful thinking , Trump will lose and the world will breath a sigh of relief.
As practical jokes go the threat of a Trump Presidency has go to be the biggest in history , hope you get a decent President in four years because the way I see it Hillary will win in November.

Phewwww.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Rush Limaugh has fallen out of his tree,

Here is the video, all he does is insult his audience, and goes on to tell Americans, what Americans think. He's a nutter, maybe it's because he stopped have a wee puff, and that's whats driving him mad.

Besides that, Breitbart did a poll in early August just to sort out the 'bias' of all the other pollsters saying that Hillary would win.
However, that result was the same. 42% Hillary, 37% Donald

edit on 26-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

One theory I saw was to the effect that a lot of people that are polled won't admit to supporting Trump. That could be skewing the polls, although.............I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Why would anyone do that? It's not like your name gets published plus everyone knows low poll numbers hurt your candidate.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Trump doesn't need to use deceitfulness to win. Once the big corporations and mega-millionaires figure out how much $$$ Hillary will seize from them in taxes, they'll switch allegiances.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

And you forgot , instead of a chicken in every pot-we will all get new combover hairdos and gold-flaked homes, and personal drivers, and our pick of a week every year at Mar-A-Largo and jobs at Trump, Inc......
edit on 26-8-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It's all clear now. Rush was addicted to pills since he fell out of a tree. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

A packed auditorium doesn't mean votes. People go because it's free and ya never know what that clown is gonna do.
He doesn't pack stadiums lol. He equates crowds with votes.
His big mistake.

I'm not disagreeing entirely. This is why all these young social justice warriors never get anyone elected despite showing up at rallies and being very vocal. The demographic simply does not vote reliably. However, I'd counter that Trump supporters are not necessarily a demographic that doesn't show up to polls since they are older and more mature.

My point is that the media seems to be going a long way to try make Hillary seem more popular than she is with voters. Purposely not showing the small crowds at her events. Manipulating polling methodologies. I live in an extremely liberal town. So liberal that you'd be risking vandalism by putting up a Trump sign in your yard. I would always see Obama signs, Sanders signs, etc. I hardly ever see an outright support Hillary sign.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is all this propaganda so that if and when Trump loses it will all play into the deluded belief that he's fostering that Hilary could only win by cheating, and he had the presidency stolen from him?

Because seriously, it's hard to express how dangerous and stupid Trump has been by putting that concept out there.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Unfortunately, one of them has to be president, so when we get to the voting booths we should ask Jesus to pull the levers.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Pill poppin Russ Limbo

Hillary has a thirst for something else.
The Romans had a saying that describes that.

" Money is like sea water,
The more you drink,
The thirstier you get".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join