It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rends asunder his campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
the usual tactic is to ignore or reverse policies after you've been elected.
changing tact while attempting to garner support, has a major party ever done this?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Trump does it again...bails out Hillary in the news cycle

Takes heat off Hillary and the email scandal by changing the debate with his immigration implosion.

That's all they have been talking about for the entire week and Hillary's Trump's a racist speech is a double dose of bad publicity.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
i dont see the problem. stop illegal immigration and give the immigrants that are already here citizenship to possibly assimilate them into the culture. its literally the only option.
edit on 27-8-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Trump rends asunder his campaign ""

Not making through my translator?

(Hands the old fox a dictionary)
There you go old bean. 'Rends' mean to tear, or rip. 'Asunder' means apart. That clear enough? It is English after all...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
the usual tactic is to ignore or reverse policies after you've been elected.
changing tact while attempting to garner support, has a major party ever done this?

People are wondering just how Trump is making his strategic campaign decisions. It's looking like 'winging it' isn't really working all that well.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If Trump were to do like Hillary and take 4 days off, the media wouldn't shift its focus to Hillary's troubles. Instead they would falsely claim that Donald is hiding and licking his wounds.. and spend 4 days talking about WHY.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It looks like he is trying to recover to me.

He softened his stance on immigration. His new plan is more realistic and it shows some humanity and compassion.

Sure this may not appeal to the hardcore fanatical idiots like the guy on the radio making threats. What a moron, he only represents a small group of retards IMO.

It does however broaden his support and might even sway some left leaning voters over to his side.

Also if trump was trying to destroy his own campaign then why did he recently make a sort of apology and admit he was wrong on some things, expressing regret.

All that did was gain him respect where he had none before.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
It looks like he is trying to recover to me.

He softened his stance on immigration. His new plan is more realistic and it shows some humanity and compassion.

Sure this may not appeal to the hardcore fanatical idiots like the guy on the radio making threats. What a moron, he only represents a small group of retards IMO.

It does however broaden his support and might even sway some left leaning voters over to his side.

Also if trump was trying to destroy his own campaign then why did he recently make a sort of apology and admit he was wrong on some things, expressing regret.

All that did was gain him respect where he had none before.

Yeah it appears to be working I guess his new advisors are telling him he needs to soften his stances he scares amaricans. As far as losing his base I seriously doubt that they so fear Hillary they would vote for anyone not Hillary. He'll I've voted Democrat for almost 2 decades and I ghave a problem voting for her as do many others.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Are you guys not sick and tired of having to read the same kind of threads every single day?

It's exhausting. Every day there's a new thread claiming Trump was never serious about his candidacy, without actually giving any proof.

He holds rallies on a daily basis, he travels the country giving speeches, and he's not serious?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

First off, you don't have to read anything you don't want to. Feel exhausted? Step away from the keyboard and take a break.

Second, this is a conspiracy theory forum or at least it used to be. Trump running to ensure a Clinton victory is a big one. Other conspiracies have gone on for decades on less proof.

Anyone who can't even entertain the idea is just here to talk politics.
edit on 27-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Are you guys not sick and tired of having to read the same kind of threads every single day?

It's exhausting. Every day there's a new thread claiming Trump was never serious about his candidacy, without actually giving any proof.

He holds rallies on a daily basis, he travels the country giving speeches, and he's not serious?

All true. And yet he's got next to no ground game, his advertising spending is ridiculously small compared with Clinton and there's something deeply dodgy about his campaign spending. He's either trying to open a new era in campaigning or he just doesn't know what he's doing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join