It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rends asunder his campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Anyway folks Trump is right now deliberately rupturing his own base support.

AT first they’ll be almost in shock. In denial. Then if he stays on this immigration flip flop his support amongst his own base will slowly lose enthusiasm.

Look for him soon to abandon the famous WALL over Mexico

He’s like on a seesaw that spills over when he puts too much weight on one side and he falls on his backside

When he abandons the great Wall of Mexico

It will Wall fall down

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Willtell

Have another and try again lol.

btw I'm as sober as a monk

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Trump rends asunder his campaign ""

Not making through my translator?

This is because everything that goes through your translator come out "Hillery bad,, Hillery bad, Hillery bad.|

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I wish he would specify which "job killing" regulations he wants to do away with, because my career depends on a certain regulation. He might just plan on killing my job, and me no like.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Vector99

Have another and try again lol.

btw I'm as sober as a monk

Then shots are on me, you will need them over the next couple months.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Trump rends asunder his campaign ""

Not making through my translator?

This is because everything that goes through your translator come out "Hillery bad,, Hillery bad, Hillery bad.|

Probably because she is bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Glenn Beck Caller Has Chilling Message for Trump If He Doesn’t Build the Wall

The radio call turned “spooky” after “Nate” from Virginia was asked to explain how he can trust Trump to keep his promises when he’s already changing some of his policy positions.

“As long as he does the basic things, the foundational things, which is build a wall, he’s not going to have people like me coming after him,” Nate responded.

“So if he doesn’t build a wall like China, then he’s in trouble?” Beck said.

“Oh, he’s in so much trouble,” the caller quickly shot back. “You don’t even understand the backlash of us, the ones who are so frustrated and angry and tired of all the political stuff. We’re going to come after him personally. You know what I mean? We’re going to get him.”
“Well, I mean, hey, you yourself said he’s condoned violence in the past, hasn’t he?” the caller replied.

The caller went on to issue a chilling warning to Trump about keeping his campaign promises:

“I’m just saying, he’s appealing to people who are very frustrated and angry. Their frustration and anger can only be subsided if he makes his promises true,” Nate said. “And he has a lot on his shoulders. Maybe he himself doesn’t even know how much. But if he doesn’t come through for us, he’s going to have bigger problems, bigger problems than what you know.”

Beck described the call as “one of the spookiest” phone calls he’s ever received.

The 1968 George Wallace campaign on steroids. Except now it's a major party.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

People honestly believed Trump could build a wall?

I'd say the responsibility is on them.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Criminal illegals don't LIKE trump nor do their relatives ,care to guess why?

He's their competition?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Obama WAS including violent criminals,I am not in favor no but I am NOT in charge and don't have to wrestle with the logistics.
You break the law YOU go down plain and simple it's only fair to those who have already done so .
THAT having been said the system needs a bottom up revamp,now that the Jihadis are rolling in we have NO choice.
I COULDN'T give a rats ass if it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He's their obstruction,laws ,people who follow them...S##T like that...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It was a funny.

So was your reply.
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There's something frantic... something different about Trump the last few days. Maybe it was the security intelligence briefing he got recently, or maybe it was nude degrading statues of himself showing up all over the US, but he's freaked out.

Royally.

I truly think for the first time in his life he feels trapped and doesn't know how to get out of it, or how it will end.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
There's something frantic... something different about Trump the last few days. Maybe it was the security intelligence briefing he got recently, or maybe it was nude degrading statues of himself showing up all over the US, but he's freaked out.

Royally.

I truly think for the first time in his life he feels trapped and doesn't know how to get out of it, or how it will end.

He's in over his head.

He doesn't know what he's doing. He lacks knowledge and experience in politics.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I'm watching Fox News, Trump is on Hannity at a townhall.

When he tried to sell the crowd is new "softened" immigration plan...he was boo'd. He tried a couple more times, and same result. A couple even stood up and yelled at him that "they broke the law".

It's fun to watch.

It was not playing at the Tampa rally today either so he went of the teleprompter and went hard line again and got his applause. His own ego will have him sacrificing trying to save his campaign to cater to the same supporters that will vote for him even he said to get rid of the border patrol, and let anybody in and give them a free car. He knows this, yet he can not stand not getting the applause. Vanity and lack of self control ruin anything he tries to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Better to be a man willing to do the right thing, than a woman intent on killing people and mocking it with joy.

What are you....

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Lets vote the best person in then.

Who is that now?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
a reply to: MrSpad

Lets vote the best person in then.

Who is that now?

A stuffed deer head mounted on the Oval Office wall would be the best choice. Then again his stance on road crossing is kind of sketchy.
edit on 8/25/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I wish he would specify which "job killing" regulations he wants to do away with, because my career depends on a certain regulation. He might just plan on killing my job, and me no like.

Is it a regulation created within the last 2 decades? If not, it's probably safe.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join