It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Convicted of Making Concerns Public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Way to razzle the atheists.

Now we won't get to discuss the actual topic because you've done used their tactic against them and all we'll get to hear is whining about 'generalizations'.

On topic- I fail to see how her post was wrong. Time and again these things happen AFTER rumors were reported to the authorities and nothings done.
edit on 24-8-2016 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
What's with all the accusations of atheists worshipping government? I assumed it was just some weird tick the OP had, but it looks like they're not the only one...

I dislike the government a *lot* more than I dislike the thought of people actually believing in the various FSM derivatives. Granted both groups are extremely dangerous to myself and my species... but some whacko with a book full of fairy tales isn't the one spying on me and enforcing outrageous restrictions on my freedom. At least, not in this point in time.

Atheists work with logic.

Do you need laws? Yes

Do you need government? Yes

Emotions and religious belief often derail logic.

But, what does any of that have to do with the OP topic?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

So apparently the school found out too and they made an announcement on the intercom what to do if this really happens

Did the school make such an announcement? If so, then it's not a rumor; it's fact.

And if the school did make such an announcement, therefore demonstrating their knowledge of a threat to students, was it not their responsibiiity to inform the appropriate authorities? Did they?

Did the school notify the parents of same? If not, why not? Was that a deliberate attempt to withhold that information from parents? Is the real problem that the student informed his parent?

Bottom line: Parents have every right to know of any/all threats to their child's safety and well being, and yes, they have every right to diseminate and discuss that information -- especially with other parents whose children face that same threat.

The parent is not out of line. She created no threat to anyone. The school and authorities are out of line, and their willfulful silence creates a greater threat to everyone at the school -- students and faculty.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
...fail to keep classified data safe as a high ranking public official with higher political aspirations and major connections = Receive major support from current government officials in your quest to become president.
...show normal levels of concern for your child's safety while exposing institutional practices not classified, but rather kept concealed from the public for reasons of narrative control = be criminally charged.

Words cannot express how far in the toilet this nation's authority matrix is.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Atheists worship the government? Is this belief an actual thing now?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I wish the atheist comment had been left out because it is distracting from the actual issue here.

Personally, I don't think atheists are any more or any less government stooges than any other group on average. The average WaPo reader/commenter, however is absolutely a Kool-aide drinker that believes the government is mommy, daddy, friend, and concubine... all of which I find laughable at best, deadly to our nation at worst.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah I getcha. This issue is important. I wish it had been left out as well.

Is distracting me cause I'm like yeah your... wait WTF can I'm all about the importance of what's going on but can't support the bigoted claptrap so I'm stuck at a crossroads.

Is why BLM fails so badly. Too busy holding onto bigoted ideals that they lose their supposed main message.

I agree this situation is totally messed up though.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Probation usually means extra punishment. Generally it involves jumping through hoops for the state and paying additional fines. Once you fail the probation (and it is designed to make you fail, the vast majority of those on probation don't successfully complete it), you go to jail and face the maximum penalty instead of the smaller one you took probation to avoid.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Atheists worship the government? Is this belief an actual thing now?

did i miss a meeting?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I wouldn't know. I'm agnostic I'm not invited to the atheist meetings cause I stop at "I can't know" and refuse to speak in terms of absolutes, so yeah.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I wish the atheist comment had been left out because it is distracting from the actual issue here.

Could not agree more. That's why, whenever I want to raise an issue, I am careful to not derail myself with ridiculous leaps, like this.

If you want people to listen, then give them just the facts and only the facts.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
SHE CAN SAY PRECISELY WHAT SHE WANTS TO SAY ON ANY TOPIC IN THE UNIVERSE, AND BOLD IT AND UNDERSCORE IT TO INFINITY AND BEYOND, ANYWHERE, ANYHOW, ANY TIME SHE DEEMS, IN HER SOVEREIGN AND UNTOUCHABLE, BEING TO DO SO.

AND SO CAN EVERY ONE OF US!

THIS IS AN ILLEGAL UNLAWFUL ORDINANCE. YOU WOULD NOT PAY THE FINE AND INSTEAD RETALIATE WITH AN IMMEDIATE ARREST ON ROGUE CORRUPT AGENTS TRYING TO ENSLAVE CITIZENS AND YOU WOULD NEVER STOP BULLHORN IN HAND, DAY AN DNIGHT,.

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE NON HUMAN THINGS WOULD EVER SEE ANOTHER NIGHTS SLEEP.

AND SHE NEEDS TO GET CROWDS OF THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS.

END THE CORRUPTION NOW. DO THE RIGHT THING.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I know what probation means, and there are many forms of probation, very few of which are "designed to make you fail."

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: wayforward
. . . atheists, take turns literally worshiping their God, the government . . .

Where did you get that from?

Oh, and I'm in California.

Not the "atheist-communist" thing again.

What do I call a faith-based belief as a way of life that instills fear of rejection and punishment in non-believers? A religious cult. If I do not participate in your cult by paying "my" (their) taxes, I will go to jail. And furthermore, I will spend life in prison for this for so long as I continue to do that, which is the highest punishment available and the equivalent to raping and killing a child. Yet what statistical studies have been done to show liberals redistribution programs benefit to society before they were implemented? None, because their introduction was based on faith alone.

FDR never bothered to find out if taking away 16% of people's money and giving it back many decades later at 0% interest would be helpful. Instead, he used is divine authority supported by the chants of allegiance and songs of praise people sing to him at baseball games, to force it upon the population. That is what I call a strong faith.

No government program is based on evidence. For example, blacks had unemployment equivalent to whites before the minimum wage was implemented. After the minimum wage was implemented for possibly racist reasons, the unemployment disparity began, especially among black teens. So, are blacks accused of weak work ethics? Perhaps the racists prevented them from working through a minimum wage, I don't know. But I do know all liberal programs are a faith-based way of life with government as a higher power.

So, where did I get this? I got that from the fact people such as yourself have a very strong faith-based belief in the ruling class. I don't know where to start. The One World Government final solution espoused by liberals who are atheists seems to be entirely a faith-based way of life without considering any evidence or statistics.

How would you like the One World Government to stop me from getting out of paying THEIR taxes? That is what I do. I don't pay their taxes. I don't support their redistribution programs because I believe taking property without permission of the property owner is morally wrong. Belief in redistribution programs as a way to improve people's lives is a faith-based belief and way of life. Redistribution programs use fear of rejection and punishment to accomplish their program. If you don't have faith in the messiah Obama you are socially frowned upon, and if you don't pay him his dues and at the tithing then you will go to prison for as long as you don't. I await your 1-liner dismissal of everything I've said as your cult won't allow any other method of handling this post.

<< 1   >>

join