It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction - strange comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I recently found a bunch of incredibly odd comments on a CNN article (that had nothing to do with the subject.) They were about an international banking conspiracy that somehow involved Bulgaria, fake Cancer diagnoses, and trillions of dollars. I found some similar ones posted here along with a request for people to post more. Cygnis requested that if anyone saw the comments to post them, so I did. It's a LOT.

I'm not really sure what all this site is about, except an interest in otherwise secret information. I have worked often with a former spy, so there's probably some things I could share eventually. Don't want to break any rules around here so I won't post any sites or other info yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: torquetoad

Welcome to the site

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You seem to have left out the "introduction" part. It's only five short posts til you can make a thread about conspiracy...no need to blow your load right out of the gate. Baby steps.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Ah, I see -- I'm really hoping someone will know more about the information I posted in the conspiracy thread.

I teach college level math and computer science, and also write articles for online publication.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I read it. So what was your take of it?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Well, I don't have much experience with something like that. Most comments I see that are similar to that seem far fetched. But the sheer volume of information posted and the repetition over what seems to be six months, that is definitely anomalous. Also I don't know much about Bulgarian culture, but perhaps someone here knows more. Also, I've only skimmed them. There's a lot to read and it's a hard read because I have to sort of parse the unusual English in my head. Maybe someone else might know what this is and it's just nonsense, which would save me a detailed analysis. Or, maybe someone will suggest there is more to it, which then would indicate further study.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

And if this would effect US markets or mainly Eastern Europe?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I suppose my approach would be to find some kind of verification of the data first -- if the source is a real person, if there are other ways to verify some claims. If some claims were true, then it's possible others are also true, maybe THEN I'd start worrying about the economy/markets.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I read your other posts. High weirdness and very interesting to say the least.
Have you tried a search of any additional names or business names?
It's late here and I will have to read that again later when I have time to research.
Welcome to ATS. For the rest of y'all, here's a link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Im new here but not new to the subjects so I will catch on quickly im sure and how do I make posts?
edit on 24-8-2016 by SuperiorJ because: Pictures For interest

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Let me know if you find anything, I've got 6 hours of teaching tomorrow so I won't be able to for a couple days.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Welcome to the Deep End!

Typically, you come out of the rabbit hole... or get "suicided"!

Have fun wandering around here and watch out for the fnords!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

But I NEED tacos.

top topics

join