It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being stalked by cheating ex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
for years and years after my friend cheated on me i have been followed by the person...don't you hate that.... i worked and worked and worked waiting hand and foot for this ex...moving objects...counting things...
wearing clothing..
then when i caught him in the act...he said, ''get a way from me you pathetic pitiful excuse for a friend..."
i was all... "you make me so happy saying these things" i was in heaven once more...
i gave him my money and then he was so happy with a new girlfriend i could care less...she is so much better than me and far prettier probably a high IQ too...she reall y probably knows all the dance moves...i live in the septic tank system now swimming with the rest of the trash and dog feces....ughhh when will i ever make it too the top?
i know....i'll drink myself into oblivion.."bottoms up.." 'goodbye, i'm quarantined now."
it is good being nothing, here.
here me "mow, croak and pass out....? mow!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I've been in your boat before. I came home from work one day and my house was cleared out, flat screens, computers the whole 9 yards. Even my beer in the fridge was gone. I blew a gasket that day.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

I've been in your boat before. I came home from work one day and my house was cleared out, flat screens, computers the whole 9 yards. Even my beer in the fridge was gone. I blew a gasket that day.

friends are the worst!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If this post is in reference to a FRIEND, and not your spouse,
then it's not cheating. You were simply in a friends with
benefits alliance. It's just strange when people place
any form of adulterous behavior that's ONLY reserved
for people actually MARRIED.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq
he and i had our nose peirced in my tradition that is married for eternity..so s
nubb your own nose and look down on me and my female husband all you like... the hole can seal back up but my heart is broken... good luck finding love.
your such a human that knows what being married is...wow human thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Made you wear cloths AND count stuff? Bastard!

Don't stop drinking. You have the right tools and you will be OK in no time.
Just don't backslide and go through it again with the same person. You will not be happy with yourself if you do.
edit on 23-8-2016 by ezramullins because: Dr phil

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
peppycat

Take care Peppy..will be thinking of you!

Blend57

edit on 23-8-2016 by blend57 because: edited

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks for reminding me why I don't put up with drama queens, druggies or alcoholics.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: MrBlaq
he and i had our nose peirced in my tradition that is married for eternity..so s
nubb your own nose and look down on me and my female husband all you like... the hole can seal back up but my heart is broken... good luck finding love.
your such a human that knows what being married is...wow human thanks.

Maybe you had those nose piercings done at a time when YOU had those thoughts, but it's not recognised legally. Your partner clearly thought otherwise.

It hurts like mad no matter what, but nothing lasts forever, that's a fact.

edit on 23/8/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Necessary adjustments

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I feel your pain, my ex-wife was batsh#t crazy and kinda dangerous, I moved, she showed up, changed my number she suckered it out of a mutual friend, it took a few years of grief and aggravation but don't ruin yourself over somebody who obviously didn't/doesn't appreciate or deserve ya. If you are gona tie one on, go out with friends and smile while your at it. A smile does a person a world of good.

(See I am not always an ass
)
edit on 23-8-2016 by sycomix because: Added foot note

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Thanks for reminding me why I don't put up with drama queens, druggies or alcoholics.

You must be a blast to hang around with.

Peppycat, you never explained about the stalking?
edit on 23-8-2016 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So sorry.

Hang in there Peppycat!!! May you survive this unworthy companion and come out stronger than before.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

i'm sure there is a good one out there thanks for your support!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

i'm so moving onward and away from that one...i find a real great friend! better than ever before! thank you for being here for me...a true friend never lets you go in hopes you'll return one day.... if there is an expression i hate more than ''let them be free and see if they returnnn..." could be good or bad.. i let everyone go free...i am done with friends, humans and especially ticks!
mow! nsorry can't return to human form....i'll try... mabye by september thanks for reading my problems it means a bunch!
i promise i''l be a human by the
26th of this month...and write good english too! thank you pister

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i found really fascinating fellow today and i'm sure its something else this time...so i know to find the dreamboat...maybe i'll ask him out...he is way more nice than that other one...''should i give him a plant or somthing? how do know...what to do or say when you have moved passed an old flame and on to a brighter flame? life is so harsh...any advice please, welcome thank u....
i'm thinking i;ll give him a leaf and see if he likes me...?What leaf to give!?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Giving a leaf eh?

If he doesn't appreciate such a thing, then clearly, he's a bit too "typical" for you. I think its one of the most wonderfully simple and unique things one could receive.

Try not to dwell on the massive amount of normal, boring people out there or their behaviors.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Listen if your tradition says this is a relationship than it is. They should not treat you like that. But if you don't stand up for yourself. It will happen again and again. You need to learn from this and learn what you want from a person. What's ok. And what is not ok. Good luck and so sorry you have felt so much pain!

join