It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign's Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying For It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
I believe there is an open and current money trail between Trump and Russian Oligarchs...all of his finances need to be deeply examined before November.

No doubt. His dealings should be looked at in ex-Soviet Georgia.

Trump commented:

"I think you have a lot of investment opportunities in Georgia. It's amazing what's going on. It's one of the really amazing places in the world right now," Trump told Reuters in an interview.

"You have a lot of opportunities beyond real estate in Georgia (too),"

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000 Yet he puts his own money into his campaign every month, and still pays less than Hillary. Oh, and you forgot that they actually triples the size of their space. That MIGHT have something to do with it. Don't vote for Trump. My message isn't that he should be president. My message is that your disgusting bias is showing.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Triple the space... for less people. If anyone's disgusting bias is showing, it is yours. Good day.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Hah so funny. But really is anybody surprised.

Like I said the whole thing is about money, the only power these people Trump or Hillary have is only to enrich themselfs, they are merely just riding the waves, that is all like everybody else, very few people walking this planet are capable of actually effecting any change.

But anyways this whole thing ie this civilization is still going on its steam, were still quite literally in the golden age, which is why you all can afford such extravagant and expensive games as the presidential elections. If it were not so you would be more then in the poor house, you would be screaming bloody hell murder in the streets. And you would have to cut expenses like the pauper mouse and likely have to hang or get rid of all people like trump and Hillary and all others by the thousands or hundreds of thousands as they are just a waste of time and energy. This whole house of cards and system would not exist if there were actually any real issues and problems, could not afford it.

But that is not here nor now, till then many a funny shall ensue. Choose your representatives wisely, many a civilization has fallen because they have thrown there pearls before swine in fine clothes. And the barbarians are always at the gates.

But till then, I suppose we can afford to waste time on this whole thing.

Pff Trump supporters, though in all truth not that much different then Hillary supporters.
|
And offcourse Hilary supporters seems a lot of females are for her, especially famous actors could list a list ya know. Its funny listening to some of the things they say or believe, I mean its a good thing they have handlers and other people to think for them or tell them what to think, or else were would we be? Rigged system indeed. She said she was in jordan with refugees and in eastern Ukraine in the warzone, and yet probably thinks all those conflicts and wars start themselves or something, like there is no such thing as cause and effect! oh and all the things Hillary did for them poor kids...
I never knew politics was so dam stupidily hilarious, bordering on dementia, If I knew I would have watched more years and years ago. But in all its still a waste of time and energy the whole dog and pony show thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hillary's headquarters pays $2.65/ square foot. $212,000/month for 80,000 sq ft. A bargain.

There is no square footage given for Trump's enterprise. Just pictures. No yuuuge crowds here.

(From OP's link)

Sahweeeeet!!

Where do I send an application, that place is better than my apt!

I bet the vending machines are on the same floor!

The RNC has a bunch of peoples at the headquarters now.

They went to 3 floors, I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Actually I don't believe that's trump tower there. I read an article that said he converted the offices over that they used in celebrity apprentice. Amd it expanded now to include another two floors. So I'm betting those offices are the reception area.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join