It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polls... whose polls?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think Hillary is going to win. Not because she's well liked or trusted or has the best policies or tax plan, but because "They" want her to. Globalists, the Elite, The Powers That Be...whatever you want to call them...want her in that seat. She is a known factor that can be controlled. She will do what is best for Them, just like Obama, Bush and Clinton and the others before did.
What WE want doesn't matter. I believe if Trump doesn't win, but gets the popular vote, we're gonna see trouble. People are just sick and tired of being manipulated and shown they don't matter, by those in power ignoring what they clearly want.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

For one, robo call phone polling is down by almost 5% since 2012. Only .09% even pick up and those that do, no way to confirm they are even eligible to vote. Likely not a big margin of error but this year a lot is on the line for illegals so more would be inclined to take the poll so bigger margin of error.

Starting about 6 weeks ago, I've been getting At Least 8 calls a day, from numbers I don't know. None of them leave voice mail, but they call back later in the day. I never answer calls I don't know, but that these started about the time the election heated up, so I can only guess they are polling calls.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog

Apparently you and the Donald think crowd size at a rally means something.
How many go simply because it's free and they want to see what he will do next.?
The remainder are already fans. He's not getting any new people.
edit on 8222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: laughingdog

Yall doubters are nuts! Trump WILL WIN and by at least 7%-10%, bare minimum. The electoral college will go with Trump. This is destined.

Trump is starting with numbers that are lower than Romney ever had and Romney lost in a landslide. Trump has to battle just to regain traditionally red states which are turning blue as we speak. He's got to get back to even and he's not going to be able to do that.
He needs women and minorities to vote for him and they simply do not like him.
edit on 8222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Those Polls are as corrupt as our current Economy & Unemployment numbers....

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This happened in the past two presidential elections.

The polls show the Republican losing...so Republican supporters desperately search for alternative measures to show that their candidate is actually winning. Rally size, yard signs, online polls, facebook likes, what all your circle of friends think...they are desperate to find something to support their own opinion.

This is called confirmation bias, it's not a positive trait to possess.

The scientifically conducted polls are not corrupt, they are not fixed, they are not manipulated. They are historically extremely accurate and are based on statistical models that much smarter people than anyone here have developed, tested, and verified to work.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Can't say I blame you, it was just a post I thought was interesting. Looking at the post is a bit frightening.

edit on 22-8-2016 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I was convinced these indicators didn't matter... I even feared that Hillary would win... nah.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join