It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naughty ghosts,nifty trees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A group of my friends hang around near a walkway with chestnut trees, I class them as 'my trees' because I spent alot of time there as a kid, and 'my tree', well we share energy, read each others emotions etc.

I was stood on the other side of the road tonight, talking to a friend, and my hair was pulled, I swung round, but no one was there; but I knew something was there, I could feel it, the energy in the air had changed. I carried on talking and it happened 2 or 3 more times, I swung round and told them to, well go away, putting it politely...I could tell that whatever it was wasn't dangerous,well, unless you tried to hurt it...

I walked over to my tree and asked him to look after the place, and the energy shot through, when looking over to where I 'felt' the presence, it appeared blurry, as if covered with an opaque cloth.
Later on I walked down the alley next to where the ghost was based and it became very,very,windy,but only in the alleyway as I could see the trees at the end were still.

It's all very odd because I've never felt a presence at my trees in all these years, I could tell he/she was a cheeky chappy. I know I've been quite blunt and not very skeptical here, but I believe in ghost's from past experiences and I just know what it was...unsure why I'm actually posting but I've got no one else to tell currently, so here I am...more of a rant really...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just a thought: maybe the trees were messing with you, a tree pulled your hair. You know, since you have a bond with the trees, they were just playing around.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If a tree pulled my hair, it would know about it! Id just turn around and wollop it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
If a tree pulled my hair, it would know about it! Id just turn around and wollop it.

Of course you would. But I couldn't help remembering the Wizard of Oz and those sly apple trees when I read your post.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Have you considered the possibilty that you may have been visited by a Dryad ?
My knowledge of them is limited, since I concentrate predominantly on the pixies, but from what you say it does seem feasible.

Dryadica

Tree spirits

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
I class them as 'my trees' because I spent alot of time there as a kid, and 'my tree', well we share energy, read each others emotions etc.

I found some info on Tree Spirits. Actualy I found lots of interesting things on the web. Birthday trees, spirits in nature...
Even Ron Jeremy has a tree he is connected to.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by LadyCool21
I class them as 'my trees' because I spent alot of time there as a kid, and 'my tree', well we share energy, read each others emotions etc.

I found some info on Tree Spirits. Actualy I found lots of interesting things on the web. Birthday trees, spirits in nature...
Even Ron Jeremy has a tree he is connected to.

Who's Ron Jeremy and what does have to do with trees?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by poonchang
Who's Ron Jeremy and what does have to do with trees?

Click on the link it will bring you to the Ron Jeremy Documentary. What does he have to do it trees? Like I said he's connected to one. On the movie there is a part where he returns to his child hood home. In front of the house is His tree. He goes up to is and hugs it. He goes on to explain that he loves his tree and the misses him. Then he points out that the tree is growing on an angle pointing towards where he lives now in L.A.
Sorry I guess I should of explained fully.

top topics

join