It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Winds on Electric Worlds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That's my mission this last decade or two., play with a dipole.....I need copper.....more copper

I think a coil and a freq trap.......tryin.......not much of a reply to: ConnectDots

edit on 21-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So, you’re saying with all kinetic energy the transfer is done rotationally?

Only with rotating bodies, Newtonian physics applies to non-spinning bodies ok, the momentum & inertia are the same, once it is spinning the inertia gets moved, or translated, into another direction.

And this is an alternative viewpoint – at odds with mainstream science? Or, have you not said that?

Most of it isn't contradicting mainstream science, you will find scientists that disagree on just about everything, so nothing is really 100% verified.

How much of that does mainstream science agree with?

I guess the main disagreement is on how the charge is transferred, all scientists agree electrons in a wire move quite slowly, in fact it's the electrons moving that causes heating due to 'resistance'. All scientists agree that the electrical charge travels at lightspeed. The difference is that most of them account for the energy transfer using some assumed woo-woo 'action at a distance' effect, the same way they assume EM wave propagation.
They invented this model of a newton's cradle effect, where the charge in the 1st electron pushes on some kind of 'boundary layer' which in turn pushes the next 'boundary layer' & so on until the charge has reached it's goal, no-one has ever explained what these boundary layers are, they just assume them to be there because it fits their model.

Without some kind of fluid medium, theres no way charge or any other form of energy can move from point A to point B, yet this is exactly what they believe.

Wiki used to be good, and i normally save interesting pages.That's how i found out they were getting trashed because i could not find some of those pages anymore. Also theres several trolls there, self-appointed 'experts' (who no-ones ever heard of) trashing pages they disagree with.

Bearden, yes his arguments are good, but his MEG still isn't running. I built a tiny MEG years ago, it didn't produce 'overunity' but i did get some very interesting 'negative resistance' effects which lead me to believe we are on the right track.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
Bearden, yes his arguments are good, but his MEG still isn't running. I built a tiny MEG years ago, it didn't produce 'overunity' but i did get some very interesting 'negative resistance' effects which lead me to believe we are on the right track.

When inventors come up with an idea, isn't there a process that they go through of first establishing a proof of concept, then developing it into a prototype, which still has to be engineered until it actually works the way it is envisioned to work - all of which costs a great deal of money?

Do inventors come up with the idea but pass it on to an engineer to make the thing work?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

That's mostly the way it goes, some stuff gets invented by accident. My day job usually involves getting stuff to work that's badly designed & badly made. But it's a great learning place too.
Nearly everything was invented by some guy tinkering in a shed, very little was invented by a huge coorporation or university lab. i guess that's psychological, the work environment isnt stimulating enough, everywhere rules to be observed etc. In a shed you are god of your own little world and the brain tends to go the extra mile as it were.
Hey i'm not a shrink, what do i know?

I found out early on that industry is leaving the schools way behind, companies like Siemens use a 'regenerative braking' system in their new motor controls that are very similar to Bedini's motor/generator combo's. Companies are applying nanotech that hasn't even reached the classrooms, LOL
We are all in a steep learning curve which will stress out a lot of peeps, just go with the flow, but remain sceptical.

The easiest way to test an invention or theory is to see it replicated by someone else, i spend a lot of time (and money) trying to replicate taboo technology. Peeps call me stupid for that, but it's my time, my money so wheres the harm? Despite all the fakery on YT theres always that 1% that makes you go 'wow, i want to try that!' and so i do, if it works i tell peeps, if it doesnt i tell peeps that too.
The latest one was that styrofoam disc with the foil strips & 2 sharp pins, supposed to turn on it's own. Well it doesent, i had to put 5kv across it first, and found i had made a simple static motor that used way too much power to be useful.....

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Nearly everything was invented by some guy tinkering in a shed, very little was invented by a huge coorporation or university lab.

How do you know this?

(Not that I don't believe you; I'm just fascinated by that.)

i guess that's psychological, the work environment isnt stimulating enough, everywhere rules to be observed etc. In a shed you are god of your own little world and the brain tends to go the extra mile as it were.

Thinking about that, it makes sense.

In the work environment, you’re doing what you’re doing to make a living.

At home, you are pursuing your interests.

There are worlds of difference between those two scenarios.

. . . i spend a lot of time (and money) trying to replicate taboo technology.

In my opinion, any project like that is worth doing, despite the outcome, because you’re learning from it. I think sometimes we’re not aware that we’re learning, but we are.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Rotation is also important, but rarely investigated. Particles having opposite spin will pass right through each other, regardless of their charge. That in itself breaks a whole bunch of 'well established' rules.

Ah torsion fields, well that would be todays name for the rotational energy i was waffling about earlier

I may not be understanding what you’re saying, but what I heard from a speaker at the 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference, Professor Robert Haralick, made me think of your statements.

Professor Haralick is apparently a retired professor of electrical engineering and currently a professor of computer science.

Here are the links I base that on: www.ee.washington.edu... and haralick.org... .

Anyway, during a panel discussion that took place at the end of this conference, which took place last month, there was a discussion about a sudden thrust of energy which seems to be key in free energy research. (This is my paraphrase, which may not be accurate – I’m interested but I’m not doing any technical work myself.) Someone from the audience had asked what causes this thrust.

Here is the video of the panel discussion. The discussion begins at 15:53.

At 30:45, Professor Haralick gives his take regarding what I'm calling a thrust.

Later, someone asked what the figure eight on its side infinity symbol is all about. I liked Professor Haralick’s answer, which is at 1:31:33.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thanks, that was interesting. I know a lot of names there, Howard Johnson. I spoke to his assistant Alf Witherspoon a long time ago, he assured me that Johnson had made working magnet motors, both linear and radial. Picking his brains didn't deliver much technical info, the guy admitted he wasn't so technical & just did what Howard said without knowing how it worked. His sincerity though, convinced me that Johnson had indeed made these things, and that's important.

Podkletnov,theres quite a bit of data on him & his associates (i need to dig up the names, maybe do a thread on them). He did use a 'modified' Marx generator to give a massive spike to his superconductor discs. In this film they say rotating but that's not true, the discs were fixed as far as i know, and since the gravitor (or gravitator as it was first known) operated using sharp spikes of HV (IE a discharge event). That is also true, my own work confirms this.

So what we are looking at here is a sudden sharp transfer of energy, as you would get in a small lightning strike. The name Tesla ring any bells at this point?
That is the mechanism where electricity creates gravitational waves.

That big lab experiment to detect these waves, creative though it was, missed a single & very important point. The gravity wave passing through the detection chamber will temporarily expand & contract EVERYTHING as it passes through, so the container, apparatus & even the laser beam itself will be streched/compacted also. Net result = no reading. Duh!

"Ah, but that cannot happen unless gravity is affecting time also" say the wise guys.
So what? That explains the temporal anomalies associated with gravity, does it not??
No more time, will add comments later......
-PWM-

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I know a lot of names there, Howard Johnson. I spoke to his assistant Alf Witherspoon a long time ago, he assured me that Johnson had made working magnet motors, both linear and radial. Picking his brains didn't deliver much technical info, the guy admitted he wasn't so technical & just did what Howard said without knowing how it worked. His sincerity though, convinced me that Johnson had indeed made these things, and that's important.

It is very gratifying for me to read your testimony about your own hands-on experience.

Previously I have been more than irritated to read disparaging remarks on ATS from rude members about Howard Johnson, who is now deceased, I understand.

I knew the comments were unjustified.

And I know it is not against the terms and conditions to denigrate public figures, but I still get irritated when people say things off the top of their head, not knowing what they're talking about!!

In this film they say rotating but that's not true, the discs were fixed as far as i know. . .

When you have time, please post the time stamp of the relevant part so I can refresh my memory about what was said and follow what you’re saying.

That is the mechanism where electricity creates gravitational waves.

I haven’t heard that said before.

That’s helpful information.

That big lab experiment to detect these waves, creative though it was, missed a single & very important point.

Was it sponsored by NASA?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The time stamp is early on, must have been the first 15 mins when that guy started on Nasseem Hariman & how great he is, i beleive it was he who quoted out of context
Look for the beginnings of a mis-quote, it is there.

I have researched Naseem, Rodin, Searl, all of them. While they propose a lot of truths they, for some reason, put some fantasy BS in there that turns peeps off.

Ever heard of Project Honeypot?

Start a site or movement for fringe scientists/believers.

Get their details.
Start rumours & internal (via private mail) in-wars, general strife.

Disband the site or movement & make sure the key members never talk again.

That's how it works, sometimes.
Later!
edit on 23-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: aaargh!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Ever heard of Project Honeypot?

No.

Is it a CIA front?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Mainstream science keeps saying, “We’re amazed at these findings; this is not what we expected.”

That is the way science works; it discovers new things, old theories get updated, refined, or discarded. It's perfectly acceptable (I'd say, even required) for scientists to be amazed or find something other than what they expected.

But alternative scientists are not amazed.

If they never get amazed and think that everything's been explained, then they are not scientists.

He is a proponent of the Electric Universe theory of cosmology, which makes much more sense than the standard, gravitational model.

No it doesn't. The idea of planets tangoing with each other and zapping each other with gigantic thunderbolts, which in turn blast big chunks of rock into space thus creating comets and asteroids, is ridiculous at the core and isn't supported by any physical evidence or maths.

It is time for advocates of mainstream scientific theories to stop their reliance on ridicule in an attempt to censor opposing views.

In my experience, it is the EU proponents who rely on ridicule and agressive arguing in their attempt to discredit mainstream science.

The EU "theory" is the biggest sham I've ever seen in the anti-mainstream.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Physicist Wal Thornhill of the Thunderbolts Project. . . is a proponent of the Electric Universe theory of cosmology, which makes much more sense than the standard, gravitational model.

Here is a short excerpt from the synopsis page of the Thunderbolts Project website:

Today, magnetic fields are detected everywhere, even in the “empty” depths of intergalactic space. Magnetic fields cannot exist without causative electric currents. The naked electric force is 39 orders of magnitude (a thousand billion billion billion billion times) stronger than gravity. The visible universe is constituted almost entirely of electrically active plasma.

In the twentieth-century, the pioneers of plasma science inspired a new school of investigation called plasma cosmology. Plasma cosmologists suggest that electricity is the primary force organizing spiral galaxies and the astonishing galactic clusters now seen in deep space.

www.thunderbolts.info...

There is real science in their SAFIRE Project.

SAFIRE stands for Stellar Atmospheric Function in Regulation Experiment.

It is sponsored by the International Science Foundation (ISF).

Here is some information about it:

A growing number of space scientists believe that experimental investigation of plasma and electricity in a vacuum could advance scientific understanding of many solar system phenomena. This includes the electrical/plasma connection of the Sun to its planetary satellites and galactic neighbors. Of particular interest are the unsolved solar mysteries: acceleration of the solar wind out past the planets, heating of the corona, sunspot cycles in relation to the heliospheric environment, coronal mass ejections, enigmatic super-rotation of the equatorial atmosphere, and intense polar jets.

Recent space observations have confirmed dynamic interactions between the Sun’s domain and the surrounding interstellar medium but concrete scientific initiatives have lagged behind this recognition. It was this experimental potential in 2013 that inspired the SAFIRE Project. Through private funding, ISF offered $1,000,000 for its initial financing with $1,200,000 for continued funding through 2015. With these funds, plasma scientists, electrical engineers, and design of experiment professionals have come together to explore 3-D plasma behavior under unique conditions that have been rarely considered in traditional plasma experiments. They have been conducting tests in preparation for a larger experiment in the next few months. The preliminary tests have produced some unexpected and even remarkable results.

For the larger experiment, the project will utilize a low pressure chamber and a centrally located charged sphere, under varying degrees and configurations of electrical stress. Measurements of activity in the SAFIRE chamber will be correlated with recent NASA data on the Sun. From the observations gained, the SAFIRE team hopes to determine the extent to which the Sun is responding to a heliospheric electric field. Of course, that field could be immeasurable at planetary distances from the Sun. However, across the massive volume of the heliosphere it could hold sufficient charge to account for solar behavior that might otherwise remain unexplained. If so, the SAFIRE findings could open a new chapter in today’s solar physics.

isciencefoundation.org...

edit on 8/25/2016 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Project Honeypot is an operation where a site or group is set up in order to get followers, fringe scientists researchers etc into a group or forum. A lot of attention is paid to puppets & member's personalities. These get encouraged, and then later attacked, rumours are spread & in general everything goes pear-shaped & the group or forum is shut down.
It would be like if i started mailing everyone telling them you're a fruitcake, but told you & the pro-camp the exact opposite, you can imagine the poop flying, right?
The main goal here is to use peeps own emotions against themselves & each other, & make them disillusioned so they avoid forums in the future. Those that resist too much are given more attention up to & including physical threats etc.

Also they get a ton of data on who knows who, who is researching what etc.
As a program it's very effective.

OK back on topic, i'm of 2 minds here, because the electrical connection to not only gravity but a lot of other things has been proven way beyond reasonable doubt, so that part of the EU theory is true, IMHO.
But....the giant lightning-comet-asteroid-planetoid we call Venus is just too way out there to be beleiveable.
Besides as i explained before, lightning is impossible in space.

I hate this, i get the same with (for example) John Lear's take on the moon. Yes i think the moon is older than the earth, and could be an artificial satellite, you know it's hollow right?
But i don't believe his claim that it was made inside jupiter by anunaki lizard aliens etc.
He just says that to shock peeps, i think a lot of these sites do the same thing, Peswiki is another one, they put up perfectly viable tech next to a thread about the benefits of wearing coat-hanger pyramids on your head.

ETA: Heck i bet when Clemintine circled the moon & found the huge dish on the other side & they realised the Death Star was nearing completion was a 'brown trouser alert' .........

A line has to be drawn, based on reason, logic, and observation....also called common sense

edit on 26-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

edit on 26-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: meh

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I will need to know more about SAFIRE but we all know a plasma is a kind of superconductor, it also responds well to and can generate very dense magnetic fields. However even they admit this only takes place reasonably close to the sun. I would think that a CME especially if it was spinning, would have a huge current density which would produce a very dense field & would be kind of self-propelled, like a magnetic plasma worm in space.
Maybe that's what the 'critters' are. However that's all according to standard EM theory so no new theory is needed to explain this, it's just that plasma physics has generally been in the dark since the 20's

The Tether incident, a fine example of a higly charged wire attracting gas so it glows, funny thing is they got way too much power when they powered up & it blew the relays & melted the line. Again all perfectly well known & standard, obvious evidence that the NASA engineers are lousy at math....so what's new?
But it sure was fun for the ET's, they must have made 100's of selfies during that flyby, LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

What I was after regarding Project Honeypot is who do you suppose is behind it.

CIA? Corporations?

Yes, I know the moon is hollow.

My understanding is the earth is also almost a honeycomb.

I recommend everyone educate themselves regarding whistleblower testimony from the secret space program. Corey Goode has been to the inner earth.

I disagree with you about John Lear.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

As far as i know, Honeypot was a CIA initiative, but there are now automated programs available including AI socks that can do the job for you.
I can't discuss Lear at the moment, lets just say i trust Bob Lazar a whole lot more.
I have to go for a while, stuff to do.
Later!
edit on 29-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

but there are now automated programs available including AI socks that can do the job for you.

Huh?

What do you mean do the job for me?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I mean there are programs in place, that can follow, identify, & even take part in forums. They can identify traits, voices, even the way i spell 'peeps' instead of 'people'.
These programs are very advanced, they know who you talk to, which sites you visit etc etc, all your usernames & passwords, foibles, etc.
You still need to know more?
Are you sure you want to go there?
Don't do it, is my advice, at least 7 peeps risked their lives to give me info i still have not yet recieved, unless Hutch breaks his programming & i dont expect anything soon........
Later, i have work to do.....

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Are you sure you want to go there?

That was the farthest thing from my mind.

I was just asking questions for informational, research, general knowledge purposes.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm still around, will have to go offline for a while, it sure was fun tho.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join