It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stats and numbers on the underworld... Havocscope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Here is a very interesting website I came across:

www.havocscope.com...

This institute gathers information on all black market activities and compile it in a comprehensive way. When we talk about political corruption, the corruption money comes from somewhere, the decisions sometimes don´t make sense to us common mortals, with an insight like this we can unravel a little more and get a little deeper.

Lets see Turkey for e.g.

www.havocscope.com...

Alcohol Smuggling :$60 Million
Cocaine Price :$78.2 per gram
Ecstasy Price :$9.3 per pill
Heroin Price :$31.1 per gram
Marijuana Price :$3.2 per gram (User Submitted) | $6.6 per gram (UN)
Book Piracy :$23 Million
Counterfeiting :$6 Billion
Cigarette Smuggling :$2.5 Billion
Drug Trafficking :$1.7 Billion
Gas and Oil Smuggling :$2500 Million ($2.5 Billion)
Human Smuggling :$400 Million
Movie Piracy :$29 Million
Music Piracy :$22 Million
Number of Prostitutes :118000
Software Piracy :$526 Million
Prostitution :$4.0 Billion
Total Country Black Market Value :$17.16 Billion

2.5 billion in oil smuggling? Where did it came from, was it Syria, Iraq...

A simple google query "oil smuggling Turkey" returns this:

www.rt.com...
ig.ft.com...

And the most descriptive its this page where connections to Erdogan´s family are expored:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is just a simple example on how to find interesting topics for research starting from www.havocscope.com...

This kind of research will hardly give us evidential proof of anything but can easily help us to find patterns.

edit on 20-8-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Very interesting, i'll take a look.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Interesting reading

Here's a snip of the animals and animal parts trade:

If accurate, it's depressing to see what's for sale and how much it costs to buy. Bear bile is a disgusting trade and especially as the magical powers of bile are actually nil. The bears spend their whole lives in pain and in cages and for what? Imaginary stardust and good business.

AK-47s and Other Guns:

Body parts:

I guess if we've got a black market in tiger dick, it follows there'll be one for human parts too. Why does someone with enough money to buy kidneys go to the black market? I get why people sell them, but why the hell would rich people be wanting to buy them? I wonder if they end up in a Third World hospital and the rich person goes there instead of waiting for legit kidneys in First World hospitals?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

They say the data is collected from unsuspected sources:
www.havocscope.com...

I think there are no accurate numbers in this kind of activities, they just do an informed guess based on whatever they can find. The numbers may not be accurate but the general perspective and the rank of activities and countries probably are correct.

Just the other day we were discussing the abolition of sexual age of consent in Turkey and how outrageous that was, but check out the numbers:

www.havocscope.com...

and also:

www.havocscope.com...

Quote:"I guess if we've got a black market in tiger dick, it follows there'll be one for human parts too. Why does someone with enough money to buy kidneys go to the black market? I get why people sell them, but why the hell would rich people be wanting to buy them? I wonder if they end up in a Third World hospital and the rich person goes there instead of waiting for legit kidneys in First World hospitals?"

Here where I live you don´t pay for medical care. Unless you want to goto a private hospital. But for a transplant like a kidney transplant you have to wait for a donor, this may take years.

top topics

join