It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any experience with latuda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
so i got a diagnosis finally and some new meds. just started it yesterday. high hopes for this stuff.
i really was surprised it was only 1 pill. about 9 years ago i was on a cocktail of several.

just hoping for some feedback from people who have experience with this medication.

i kind of lost my # yesterday and was lucky enough to get into the clinic straight away. i was there for hours. none of it spent waiting.
so i have a new doc and a new councelor. i like both but i really like the councelor. she was awesome.
i was totally honest about all my feelings and habits. i felt no judgement at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

www.drugs.com...

Common side effects of Latuda include: psychomotor retardation, nausea, bradykinesia, parkinson's disease, akathisia, muscle rigidity, basal ganglia disease, drowsiness, cogwheel rigidity, tremor, hypokinesia, sedation, altered serum glucose, and drooling. Other side effects include: oculogyric crisis, trismus, torticollis, dystonia, anxiety, agitation, weight gain, and increased serum prolactin. See below for a comprehensive list of adverse effects.

www.drugs.com...

edit on 20-8-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

i got all the pamphlets. wanted to know if anyone had any experience with it. i got a pretty serious diagnosis yesterday so i was curious.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
All I know about that drug is that you shouldn't be drinking grapefruit juice or eating garlic with it because they reduce the detoxing of the drug in the system.

Never took that one, I took anti-epileptics, but nothing exactly like that. Anti-epileptics I cannot tolerate very well for various metabolic reasons.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
All I know about that drug is that you shouldn't be drinking grapefruit juice or eating garlic with it because they reduce the detoxing of the drug in the system.

Never took that one, I took anti-epileptics, but nothing exactly like that. Anti-epileptics I cannot tolerate very well for various metabolic reasons.

no side effects so far. the one i am concerned with is some people have a hard time regulating their body temp apparently and i already have a condition that gives me that problem.

the clinician said i may notice little changes in the first couple days but it would take a couple weeks to really get a feel for if it is helping.

it is too hard to say right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Its always great when you have someone to talk to...

chemicals are rarely a good thing though

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears I took 20 miligrams at night with ambien and water plus one other anxiety pill for really asthma or something... reall I take fragments at a time now cuz you need food and water to take any of these pharmasuticals or not its good to read instructions oh yeah mostly pshysyc meds make my eyes go up and feel like its bells palsy... plus it made not able to swallow food plus before that it was choking ion a valerian pill be careful with what you take is all I am saying... really careful!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat research any thing ingestable! libraries abound plus there is internet...be well take care!

plus things that are not for ingestion...research!
edit on 30-8-2016 by peppycat because: just tasted plant matter considered poisen...stillhere... pm for info

new topics

top topics

join