It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone experiencing search function issues? Also mobile site issues?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Is there a problem with ATS search function? Last few days I have tried searching several different things and it returns blank each time... I have even tried to input popular topics and nothing. Is it just me? I used to always use my computer for ATS now I am using my phone. The other thing that seems to happen on my phone is certain pages, most commonly the flagged topics page, seems to be in "mobile" format and as soon as I leave that page it seems to change to "the full" website page where one has to zoom in to read. Any insight on these issues? Thank you in advance for any advice!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My problem is kinda similar. I have experienced the same format switching from mobile to full, plus any other site loads just fine. ATS is slow and sometimes doesn't load pages at all, just a blank white screen. I'm constantly refreshing in order get the pages to load up. If I don't, it loads half way on the progress bar, and then it goes to a blank white screen. So I refresh again and again. Sometimes I have to go back a page and start over. I've restarted my phone, emptied my history, etc. Love this site but lately it's been a pain in the a## for me.

Verizon 4G LTE
Android OS

ALSO: Giving people stars and flags doesn't always work for me and sometimes not at all! I can tap and tap and tap to no avail. It will highlight the star or flag but won't show it filled in. Then sometimes I'll go back to see if it changed and it either fills in or it ain't happening. I thought it was a conspiracy to keep certain posts and comments underrated.. lol. Hey, this is ATS right? Hahaha...
edit on 20-8-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
My problem is kinda similar. I have experienced the same format switching from mobile to full, plus any other site loads just fine. ATS is slow and sometimes doesn't load pages at all, just a blank white screen. I'm constantly refreshing in order get the pages to load up. If I don't, it loads half way on the progress bar, and then it goes to a blank white screen. So I refresh again and again. Sometimes I have to go back a page and start over. I've restarted my phone, emptied my history, etc. Love this site but lately it's been a pain in the a## for me.

Verizon 4G LTE
Android OS

ALSO: Giving people stars and flags doesn't always work for me and sometimes not at all! I can tap and tap and tap to no avail. It will highlight the star or flag but won't show it filled in. Then sometimes I'll go back to see if it changed and it either fills in or it ain't happening. I thought it was a conspiracy to keep certain posts and comments underrated.. lol. Hey, this is ATS right? Hahaha...

Yep, same for me. I've given up on watching the wheel go round and a round. IDK why that is, other pages load fine.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes...we've known for a few years now. Do a GOOGLE search and your answer will come up every time. Put in your question/thread title/topic and a SLASH ATS(/ATS)...and it will take you here.

Most of us have success with that.

EX: "I saw a light in the sky/ATS"
edit on 20-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Having issues as well. Every time I think I've added an Avatar - it disappears, also have a problem with the search.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you all. So not just me. My computer is getting fixed but soon I can go back. I haven't searched Google yet but I will. Also I was just reading the thread regarding the need for donations from 2014. I will donate also this is my favorite site above any. We all need to give a little to keep things going!

new topics

top topics

join