It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to vote anyway except Clinton.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
We all are beginning to realize that voting can be skewed. I have heard many say that they won't vote because of the rigging. My point to them is...it has been shown that dead people who were registered as democrats find a way to vote! If you don't want to vote for Trump or Clinton and don't like the third party alternatives...know that your vote will not help a third party become President this year....BUT your non-vote won't be used to fudge a rigged election! Get out and use your vote, or someone else will! Ahem!

Edit add: I just want to add: I see the registered voter lists that get checked off when I show my ID. I also see those wonderful volunteers sporting badges that may not agree with me. Before the final release of ballots are served up, don't you wonder how easy it is for them to 'assist' their fellow citizens who couldn't make it to the polls and add their vote? How else would dead American citizens vote?

While there is no doubt that numerous votes have been rigged in the past, including the JFK/Nixon election where daddy kennedy paid off the chicago mob, and nixon bribed the japanese to help illegally fund his election bid, and let's not forget the 'hanging chads' where bush stole the election from gore, one needs to remember that this is not solely a 'democrat' thing, but is in fact a nationwide, multi-party corruption. Frankly, it's about time people wake the f up and realize that they've been played for the last 50+ years.

We really need to require at LEAST a freaking drivers license or state id before someone is allowed to vote. I find it completely disgusting that someone can walk into a voters registration, and basically say, 'i'm a citizen and want to vote and here is where I live', and vote in ANY election. Just think of the rampant immigration that's been funded by Obama. If people think this is some altruistic thing by Obama, they've been living in a different world than I have for the last 50 years...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Right there with ya. I aint going down without a fight.

This is America. Vote your candidate, or not at all...I just believe we dont have much of a choice either way.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yup. A vote for Hillary is treason. She is corrupt and sent arms to terrorists for cash. She is a de facto Chinese agent. The Clintons gave the Chinese missile technology in exchange for cash and she's had several high paying speeches to corrupt Chinese businessmen. One of the people who was going to testify in a Clinton related corruption case mysteriously died.

She held the highest levels of top secret information, some of which she wasn't privy too. Only reason for that was to sell it for cash. Some of that data ended up getting Americans killed in foreign lands. She siphoned off most of the money to her Haiti charity for her personal use. The money never helped Haitians, who now absolutely hate her.

Watch Clinton cash for more details. Also she helped protect Bill from numerous rape allegations. The Clintons became billionaires through lying and cheating and graft. Only someone completely morally incompetent or utterly ignorant would vote for her. Yet many will, showing how close we are to total destruction in the USA.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Economically or militarily, the Effing up of poor people for trickle down "free money".

dosent she want to hike taxes on the rich?
'trickle down' was reaganomics, which both bushes used, by the looks of it trump.
it never worked for the other three, recessions and housing collapses followed, short memory?

We will be stuck in another Vietnam,

the republicans got the us military into iraq and afghanistan, do you have some form of mandela effect where dukakis and kerry started these conflicts, or again some short memory, or some terrible revisionist theory?

Your kids will too. Try telling them about championing gay rights and bathroom issues when they ask you why you voted for the person that started WW3.

so now world war three will start under hillary, who against exactly?

Really, why not vote based on the issues, and not based on sentiment, since the sentiment is HATE. Not something positive and constructive?

your sentiments are based on fear, trump demonized a religion, is that not hate?
as i pointed out, your issues are wrong.

maybe stop paying lip service to alex jones types that have claimed world wars are around the corner whenever a democrat is in office, get educated on transgender and transexual, its apparent you don't understand, at all.
look into all the parties policies, democrats using reaganomics is laughable.
then maybe start a thread with more objectionable arguments rather than fallacies and revisionism.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I say this as someone who really doesn't know how they're going to vote. I see no problem with voting for Hillary. I see no problem with Trump either. I would prefer someone else to either but that's not what I'm going to get.

With Hillary is experience, a known center/right platform, and all the various CFR stuff which I don't think is all that bad. On the flip side she's a good example of corruption in DC, her involvement generally makes things worse, and I have serious questions over if she can handle the stress of the job given the ending of her SoS tenure.

With Donald comes inexperience, and I think he's an even more horrible human being than Hillary. There's also a question of just how he's going to govern. He's adopting the mainstream Republican platform lately which is business as usual, and before that he had some fresh ideas which may or may not have worked (but yes, he wanted to go to war too... just with different people), and before that he was far left. What I see in Trump is a complete crapshoot on his governing policy, only the assurance that he's not furthering a political dynasty.

I don't think the other candidates are worth discussing because they can't win. Even Johnson is sliding away from the 15% he needs.

Being in Ohio my vote counts for more than most. Being in a swing district it gets all the attention. I give my odds right now of picking any candidate at:
20% Stein
60% Johnson
10% Clinton
10% Trump

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
And don't forget, he also said he'd bomb ISIS and the entire infrastructures in "their" territory, then send in the oil companies. Obviously the oil companies can't occupy Iraq and Syria alone, so someone would have to be guarding them in all of those oil fields. I wonder who that would be?

I'm shocked at how popular this idea is. A huge chunk of the US population believes we need to go in and steal Iraq's oil as payment for services rendered.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Fair enough.

You heard me out without making it personal. I respect your opinion as it is based on you and not some dehumanized opposition or lip service you heard from over intellectualized mental masterbation.

Thanks for your time.

May our people win this election.

edit on 8 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I think we need to forgo oil all together and finally get energy independence.

I also think that ISIS needs to meet a swift end. They are agents of destruction and ignorance, and are the spawn of globalist elite trying to create the destability of regional powers in the ME they cant control.

They need to be killed. Not softened.

A cold logical decision about that needs to be made.

Domestically,

If we install solar farms in the west, hydro damns in the central areas, and modern thorium reactors in the east, in that order, we could forget the ME all together in less than 20 years.

We could sell thorium reactor technology to the world, energy to our neighbors and break the globalist hold over our planet, which is ruining our future.

The price tag and target on the ME would also be removed.

Oil should be for plastics, not fuel.

Globalism is an arm of the wealthy that steals from the third world.

Hillary needs to be stopped. Or the ME will burn.

edit on 8 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

so forget Trump.

Why vote for Hillary? Is she a better option if those are your concerns?

No, she is worse if not just as bad acording to you.

So as this thread states, save us from Hillary, any way you feel comfortable doing so.

Or vote for the female Bush.....and send us to war for profit.

and no, she wants to raise taxes on the middle class....

Trickle down only works today in age, from large corporations and into slightly smaller shell corporations. Thats not how it was supposed to work. Also, I am not a fan of it, no matter the scheme.

Tax us less, spend less.....

EDIT TO ADD:
Oh I get it, You still prescribe to the two party divide like an obsolete computer trying to phone peoples "team mentality" modems.

I am on fios. Dead center, my people first fios. Go home grandpa.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I think we need to forgo oil all together and finally get energy independence.

Here's my plan for energy independence assuming we aren't getting fusion in the next few years:
#1. Expand fracking and offshore drilling. I honestly don't agree with either from an environmental perspective, but there are a lot of advantages to being a big oil exporter and we could stand to use them.
#2. Expand geothermal. Replace the wind/solar subsidies with subsidies for geothermal. It's proven green technology and it's super cheap.
#3. Make a 30 year plan to phase out coal as the plants age. Replace with geothermal and natural gas as our cheap sources of energy.
#4. Expand nuclear. Generation 4 plants are way safer than anything else out there today and they produce TONS of energy. Every nuclear disaster ever has been a generation 2 or earlier plant. The new tech is good... it's just waste storage that's an issue.
#5. Give NASA a blank check to build a space elevator. Once it's built, send the nuclear waste into the sun. Alternatively, use a new space launch vehicle safer than rockets if we can't get the elevator built within 50-100 years.
#6. Develop Thorium. India is currently the world leader in this area and they don't have it ready for mass use yet, but with 20 years of R&D on our end, we could do it... which would cut down on the nuclear waste issue.
Basically, I'm an all of the above person with the exception of coal. My perception may come from living in coal country, I see what it has done to the people. They have not prospered.
#7. Eventual long term goal of electric everything, powered by nuclear/geothermal generators, and oil's importance being largely cut back.

I also think that ISIS needs to meet a swift end. They are agents of destruction and ignorance, and are the spawn of globalist elite trying to create the destability of regional powers in the ME they cant control.

I can certainly understand wanting to end them, but I question if that's actually wise. Every time we have wiped out or weakened a group in that area a new one has risen up to take their place. Perhaps the best long term strategy to dealing with them is to back out, let things stabilize, and stop stirring up trouble. If we have to be involved, it should be only as far as helping the governments in the area to maintain order so no other nations collapse. Not actually on a mission to attack the rebels.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I agree. If you are knowledgeable when it comes to what Hillary Clinton (and Bill) have been doing their entire political careers, then you are a bad person. There is no weasel-wording your way out of it. There is no way to make the left right nonsense work in your favor here.

All you need to do is look at Haiti. That is just the tipyy top of the iceberg. Stealing MILLIONS of dollars of donation money from a country that was already hurting in order to make your friends and family a little bit richer is deplorable and downright EVIL. They were already in bad shape before the earthquake, and the Clinton's came in and made it much, much worse. To this day people in Haiti go without the basic necessities and do not have access to things that we take for granted. You CANNOT excuse this away.

If you vote for Hillary, you are a bad person, PERIOD.

Would you steal a homeless black man's change cup, kick him in the face, and then knock down his cardboard box and set it on fire?

No?

Well that's exactly what Hillary did.

Shame on any of you that are voting for this vile human being. And all of you paid shills are the lowest kind of scum. Traitors to yourselves and all of humanity.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The only reason we use current nuclear technology is because during the development phases of our nuclear weapons programs we wanted the ability to produce enriched uranium.

Thorium produces more energy and almost no waste. Is safer, WAY SAFER. We keep using nuclear reactors because of rhetorical, obstuse and technocratic arguments against thorium reactors....Its one of those, save the jobs arguments. COMPLETE BS.

I am for the space elevator though. Nuclear waste is just a choice we deal with....because favors and the fear of stepping on the old decrepit toes of the nuclear industry and regulatory comission.

We use obsolete tech on purpose for toilet paper money....it also makes small minds feel secure in holding others behind in progress.

as far as ISIS, we should then stop sending them weapons and money. We do, through Syria....WE , the US does....

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
The only reason we use current nuclear technology is because during the development phases of our nuclear weapons programs we wanted the ability to produce enriched uranium.

This continues to today. Unless you can convince the military to give up nuclear weapons, some number of plants to produce enriched uranium are going to remain in operation.

Thorium has other advantages, but as far as I'm aware it's not developed enough to be deployed as a widespread power system. It would be nice if it was but it needs more work put into it.

We use obsolete tech on purpose for toilet paper money....it also makes small minds feel secure in holding others behind in progress.

Sometimes we use old tech because we know it works. Most people in tech fields have a belief that they shouldn't reinvent the wheel if it's already been built, and built well. That's a notion I've always challenged, but I do understand the argument. Sometimes upgrading from legacy systems simply costs A LOT of money and making the switch isn't possible. Our power grid suffers from this problem right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

fair enough.

I still think the needed work in Thorium is not a more complex task than dealing with unsafe ancient tech.

Also, the needs, IMO, out way the detractions. We either continue war for profit centered around oil, or do what is already wifhin our grasps to change that dynamic, thus taking away the age old argument as presented.

The military can keep a bunch of death silo reactors for all I care to make nuclear missiles they wont ever get to use.....

We are being conned and convinced. This world does NOT need to be the way it is. That is a lie.

respect either way. I like you.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
As far as I fully agree that no thinking being on this planet could EVER vote for Hillary Clinton I also think that voting for Donald Trump would be a bad mistake, too. A billionaire who's answer when asked about HIS lobbyism activity is: "The people just love me!" ?? Nah, no way.

So what to do else? Vote for any other party that most Americans ignored for eons? I don't think that's a good idea either. Why? Because I firmly believe that the so called "democratic system" in the Western world (and beyond) is not democratic at all. And because I think that criminal liars are always attracted by power, wealth and influence. Their egos and selfishness drives them there. You will never meet REALLY trustworthy people in these position of much power. They sometimes SEEM to be nice (Obama) but behind the mask they are always the same ugly puppets to their masters and follow the same agenda all day long.

Not voting at all? Then YOU lose your influence totally. The others would decide what happens next. And you know that this won't change anything.

So what's the deal? What can you do?

We MUST bring down this pseudo-democratical system completely. There is no other choice. And the only way achieving this is talking to as many other people as possible about it - opening their eyes and seeding the idea of a NEW system which is created by us people for us people. In my vision of this new system there is NO ONE "above" us to decide for us. Instead we all become part of a HUGE political network which gives all of us a tiny portion of power. Everyone can decide what happens locally or on a national scale and beyond. But no one deserves a LOT of power at all.

But we're not there yet. First step: make others see that it is required to have a political revolution and that "patching" the current system is a complete waste of time. Take down the system peacefully. How? First we must refuse to follow this system in a legal way. What I did here in Germany for the last two election periods is that I made my vote invalid intentionally. And I always write these words on the back of my voting form:

"Where is my choice to say: 'I want none of them?' As long as you won't give me a voice to tell that none of these choices is a good one for me I will write this. We need a truely democratic system made by the people for the people. And until this day has come I will give you this invalid vote. Which COUNTS. As an invalid vote."

If invalid votes were the majority then the election would be void. This would be the day to enforce a change of the system...

You can support this idea here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-8-2016 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You shouldn't really be shocked, though. This country's expansion was based on a similar concept against the Natives; to take their resources while ignoring their historical rights to them. In fact, Western colonization in both North & South America was founded on a similar concept (same for Australia). The excuses/pretexts may change, but the concept is the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nope I'm voting for Hillary.
Trumps a loser. I don't like losers. I like people who win.
Hillary is a winner.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: CynConcepts

I keep hearing people say that Trump showed great character by admitting he was wrong or regrets his words. But tell me this, which policy proposals did he say he'd change because of his newfound "regret"? Did he even say specifically what things he "regrets" saying?

Actually, I am not watching him because he regrets anything. I am listening and liking his recent speeches having more details and his focus more on real issues. I can only say what I have really observed from most Trump supporters is that they seem to like that Trump's regret stands out compared to Clinton's 'point the finger' excuses. It is refreshing, even if it is a political play.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

People are not dissatisfied with Obama. On ATS sure but not in the real world. In the real world people love him. You guys just hate that fact but it's true anyway.
edit on 8202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In the real world, where people are too tired to think for themselves, so they get their information from television and their politicians. I'd love him too as well.

Too bad I can actually think for myself. This goes for almost any president of every country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join