It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no forests on Flat Earth! This will Blow your Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I know what you're thinking, I thought the same thing when I read the same title. "How could there be no forests? I see them all the time!". Well, that may be the case, however, when you see through this video, you will know why, there really is no forests on flat earth. And no, this is not THAT flat earth type thread. So flat earthers will have to go elsewhere for information.

By flat Earth, the author means the real forests are all gone. Hence why he calls the earth flat, because it is actually a waste land compared to millions of years ago.

When I finished watching this video, I couldnt help but feel a sadness in me. Im sure some of you will feel the same. But this was one of those things that blew my mind.

But to give you a tiny clue on the scientific based explaination.

Remember Devils tower from close encounter?

Its not just Devils tower, remember the earth had forests of these giants. The remains is all over the world, and I have a strong feeling there may be some or maybe one left.

Yggdrasil anyone?

Hope you enjoy the presentation, but it left me feeling somewhat bitter, like "I missed out" because something or someone destroyed the great majority of them. But it also gives clues on a possible larger tree hidden somewhere in the world. (My bet is the north pole, and near the antartic.)

Would have been a sight to be seen.

Can you imagine?

Why I think yggdrasil actually exist:

This Video is from the George Bush International Airport.

Clues? You be the judge.

Mods, did not know for sure where to put this thread. Feel free to move it if its in the wrong place.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Almost the same title of the thread.

Hehe.. thought i got Deja Vu... or that Mandela madness.
Here's another thread on the topic that might interest you.
It got moved to LOL Forum, but have a look at it.😊
edit on 18-8-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Almost the same title of the thread.

Hehe.. thought i got Deja Vu... or that Mandela madness.
Here's another thread on the topic that might interest you.
It got moved to LOL Forum, but have a look at it.😊

Damn didnt see that, saw that the video was two weeks old, so I assumed it wasn't posted on here. Yet.

Thank you for the heads up. Still a very interesting and mindbogling topic. Im still mind blown as we speak.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Well if Devil's tower was a tree I would hate to see the guy with the chainsaw that made that stump.

Seriously though this subject has been done recently twice before and before that video several time's earlier as well, there was a guy whom wa showing rock deposit's that certainly looked like ancient tree's but with bole's hundreds of feet wide, the geological explanation for these circular tree section type deposits complete with ring's was that they were formed by hydraulic layering over time inside ancient vent's, blood big vent's if you ask me and water at that rate should have eroded not deposited.

So the subject is still open but you won't get an geologist's whom will accept it as such.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

oh yes, The Mana Tree comes to mind

or perhaps you mean the tree from Breath of Fire 3 and 4 ??

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well if Devil's tower was a tree I would hate to see the guy with the chainsaw that made that stump.

Its Paul Bunyan and his big blue ox. Hes on our side, we're good.
edit on 8/18/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Anytime👍
But you have a better opening format.😊

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

So the subject is still open but you won't get an geologist's whom will accept it as such.

Thats actually sad really, because it feels like there is so much we don't know about the world. But what is very interesting to me is that, if these trees could grow that high, how high can the trees really get? I keep getting yggdrasil in my mind, and north pole.

Even Game of thrones had somewhat of a clue of a tree in the north. So it makes me wonder...

what is beyond this wall?

Been hearing stories..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Sorry fella, like Bigburgh says, thread already posted here.

Please add thoughts to earlier thread.

Thread now closed.

new topics

top topics

join