It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Tries to Justify Sylville Smith's Sister's Call for Violence In 'Suburbs'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As left wingers tend to do, the ones on CNN are struggling to spin this call for racial violence from one of their protected victims. In what I can only call a justification for violence, Marc Hill claims what the sister said was actually a good thing since she wanted to get the violence out of THEIR neighborhood. I cannot even believe the things I'm seeing everyday. What is happening in this country when the media actually covers for violence, hateful racists who are currently promoting and perpetrating racial violence? Liberals, you've become what you hated.

MARC LAMONT HILL: I think it's a little more complicated than that. I think it was an argument to say, look, why destroy your own community. I think it was less her advocating going and destroying the suburbs and more saying stop destroying your own communities. Often times that’s what happens. But again I agree, the ultimate goal here shouldn't be to destroy anything. It should be to build something. That's what I want to see happen.

It just astounds me how much leeway the media gives violent, black racists. And they're still going with the "editing accident" excuse! They must think we're all as dumb as they're supporters.

And bonus clip..During the same segment, Marc claimed Democrats aren't to blame for crime and poverty in all the Democrat run cities.

edit on 17-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Hmm, what is it called when you create a monster. Then control that monster and in turn direct it to do you bidding?
The term escapes me but eventually that monster turns on its maker...everytime.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hmm, what is it called when you create a monster. Then control that monster and in turn direct it to do you bidding?

Not really... the "makers" live in walled estates and have armed security.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Meh ... I've come to expect nothing less from CNN. A lot of folks refer to them as the Clinton News Network. I have a less attractive name for who they really represent. If I'm ever in a public place and the TV is set to CNN, I don't even ask ... I just change the channel.

Once I couldn't change the channel in a hospital waiting room, and everyone knew I was trying to figure it out ... so I just pulled the power cord. People broke into applause ... true story. The general population is just fed up with the propaganda.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hmm, what is it called when you create a monster. Then control that monster and in turn direct it to do you bidding? The term escapes me but eventually that monster turns on its maker...everytime.

The Tea Party?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Hmm, what is it called when you create a monster. Then control that monster and in turn direct it to do you bidding? The term escapes me but eventually that monster turns on its maker...everytime.

The Tea Party?

Nice try, but somebody's little bitc* (Lois Lerner) killed the name. When the threat is nameless, it gets another moniker ... like ... boogeyman. Everybody's afraid of the boogeyman (especially your kids). And, anyone who says they're not ... is lying.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The Tea Party?

Yes. Peaceful protest in support of constitutional governance completely aligns with racial violence. Excellent parallel you've noticed there. This is exactly the same thing as the tea party movement.

You just need to ignore the racial violence, property damage, etc. and it's the same kind of movement.

Excellent observation.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The media won't dare show the entire inflammatory press conference. The sisters made multiple inciting statements like " they asked us to calm the crowd down - ain't no calming no crowd down! You all think we gone get reckless out here? it gonna get way worse until we get justice- until motherf-ers feel where we coming from - it's gonnne hit everywhere!"

The media also is igonoring the sister claiming Slyville had a "license to carry".

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In this video documenting the very beginning of the riots you can hear the shrill voice of Slyville's sister inciting the crowd "they (police) heading over here already! They heading over here already!" @1:11 "that's my brother" @ 1:21.

edit on 18-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

A Golem....thing about golems....they always turn on their maker. Quick fact. Frankenstien or the idea for him came from the Golem legend

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

The Tea Party?

There is no tea party anymore. Idiots like you and your media killed the movement.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Tea Party? What did the Tea Party ever do? It's interesting because they were demonized and attacked constantly in the media and yet they never committed any acts of violence or did anything even coming close to any of that. They had peaceful protest and then cleaned up after themselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not much interest is there? Remember all the outrage when Trump said "the blacks", yet here we have main stream media JUSTIFYING racial violence and that's a big yawn from the same people.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulkCNN should be held culpable as least as an assessor before the fact if any violence and death happen do to riots and protests

edit on 18-8-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
CNN is no more reputable than a common tabloid these days.

This is coming from a former long time CNN reader.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I think thr whole riot thing is stupid actually. He was shot by a black police officer yet somehow thus black police officer was racist. Never mind the fact that he had a gun and refused to put it down in that situation is anyone surprised by the outcome? Then they attack there own neighborhood and destroy local businesses destroy police cars. And if police stopped patrolling that area do to the violence as has been shown statistically over and over violent crime increases. Meaning more black people are killed when police stop policing.

This is so strange everything they do is counter productive to there community. Yet they think it's magically going to change somehow try putting they effor into removing gangs and bettering thr community. But that involves to much effort I guess if they straighten out there community plus side is less intraction with those racist black cops.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway

The Tea Party?

There is no tea party anymore. Idiots like you and your media killed the movement.

The Tea Party isn't dead, we're just not giving the IRS easy targets anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

CNN Tries to Justify Sylville Smith's Sister's Call for Violence In 'Suburbs'

trump fans defended his calls for hillary to be shot.
even the mods here changed the title of my thread to 'does'.
whats good for one side is good for another, becoming a SJW only when it fits your agenda is hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It is truly incredible that these people can hear someone telling rioters to go and burn down houses in the suburbs and then say, she 'didn't really me that' or 'it's more complicated'... then take a comment about 'second amendment people' and translate it to an assassination rallying cry. The hypocrisy is stunning.

As for the woman who called for burning down houses, it was so clear that she was inciting a crowd to violence that she should be arrested and put on trial.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I think they should offer themselves up for human sacrifices.

<<   2 >>

join