It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Actually I said I was trolling that one thread. I was heavily infracted for it and I haven't been trolling since, but that still doesn't releave you from your obligation to post evidence of your claims.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Actually I said I was trolling that one thread. I was heavily infracted for it and I haven't been trolling since, but that still doesn't releave you from your obligation to post evidence of your claims.

And as said before willfull ignorance prevents me from posting evidence because in the past when doing so you outright dismissed it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No. The only thing preventing you from posting anything is your own laziness. My reaction to YOUR sources is irrelevant versus you being able to post the sources. The longer you make excuses the more you are embracing ignorance.
edit on 18-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless' with classified info

Let's talk about Clinton today.

WASHINGTON — Notes of the FBI's interview with Hillary Clinton that were shared with congressional staff Tuesday afternoon showed the Democratic nominee indeed was "extremely careless" with classified information, while offering no obvious examples that she had previously misled Congress in her testimony, according to those familiar with the contents of the documents.

A Democrat with knowledge of the report's contents said that while Clinton's interview suggested a pattern of recklessness and lack of sophistication in regards to security measures, everything she said was consistent with her previous statements to Congress.

That testimony explains why FBI Director James Comey described her as being "extremely careless" with classified information when he announced the department recommended against prosecution.

So there you go. The notes are consistent with what Comey said. Hillary was extremely careless, but there is no intent to mislead. Also in a show of transparency, Hillary asked for this stuff to be released to the public at large so that the Republicans can't monopolize it and mischaracterize what it says.

Clinton's campaign called for the notes to be widely released, pointing out the "extraordinarily rare step" of releasing the information at all is a break with the FBI's normal protocol. As a general rule, when the FBI decides against recommending prosecution they don't share the details of their decision-making process.

"We believe that if these materials are going to be shared outside the Justice Department, they should be released widely so that the public can see them for themselves, rather than allow Republicans to mischaracterize them through selective, partisan leaks," Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon told NBC.

That's a damn good idea.
Isn't this rather ridiculous??? Clinton, on tape, in front of a Congressional Committee claims she didn't pass any top secret emails...Comey, on tape, in front of a Congressional Committee claims Hillary DID pass top secret emails...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It could say she tried to pull Jesus off the cross and give him mouth to mouth and they'd still want her in the stocks.

Or it could say Hillary nailed Jesus to the cross with a nail gun and her supporters would vote for her anyways...

See how those silly comments can be twisted?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join