It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is just a story based on a dream I had while I was awake last night.

This is where we live? Right? I am here to tell you a story about the universe many do not understand. First I would like to ask you a question that requires you as a human to put your self into a dream state. Close your eyes and take deep inhales through your mouth until you are in a open state of mind. You will have a feeling of free falling once in this state of mind. All humans can easily be tuned to this frequency.

Now that you are tuned like a high powered antenna, I want you to ask your self one question. If the solar system is rapidly expanding, where is it expanding to? Deep breaths and stay in your state of mind. Can you come up with a answer?

Does the universe have walls that are being knocked down by this expansion? No I don't think so. We live in a vacuum of infinity. I mean this in a human way not the way of my real DNA. I could not even explain the solar system to you in my alien words. Our way of talking uses touch and feelings. Words are not spoken from our race.

We feel love from within us and we give this love to others in ways I cannot explain. I know for a fact that if humans gave off love to each other your race would be in a better energetic state.

The universe wants humans to be kind to each other but some of you cannot.

Our solar system is gliding through your mind and soul. This place is it real? I won't answer this question as it for you to figure out. I will give you a hint, what ever your mind can think of it really happens...
edit on 8 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think I'll eat an "Everlasting Gobstopper" chocolate bar and wait for her to row back to shore.

Is there anything more ?

join