It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Two things 1. i am a newbie looking for someone to adopt me 2. Can anyone give me some background on David Icke

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
David Icke started out as a goalkeeper in england, then moved on to be spokes person for the green party in the UK and was a TV Sports presenter for a while.

Then one day, according to him, he had some strange stuff happening to him and got a message channeled to him that he had to write down the stuff he would see in his dreams and would find out by following his intuition.

His early work and the main framework of it is a history lesson about the Illuminati and the bloodlines trough the ages that always ended up in positions of power.

Nowadays most people see him as having more a taste of money then a taste for truth with his more recent books that tune into popular concepts like the WTC disaster and The Matrix movies.

And yeah, as you can see, there is a Matrix here :p

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hi and welcome. There is a lot of stuff on here for what you ask about...try the search function and you'll find a lot good reading!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A former soccer player who started doing some research on the Illuminati. He eventually combined some good actual research with bizarre ideas of us all being led by a bunch of reptiles in human suits, and sold lots of books, so that he could live the high life.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
David is a crazy dude who thinks reptilian dudes are takin over the world. He is also Amuk's best friend

Read some of his books, there abit "i was high when i wrote this" but some stuff is interesting

[edit on 20-1-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks to eveyone for the info. I already learned more in fifteen minutes than in the past year.

top topics

join