It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey! Don't you dare talk like that! If something did I'd like to know where to find you, but no! Nothing will happen. Eternal. We love you, you know.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How do you know that it isn't a dysfunctional family? Have you visited
My followers. Hm I am not sure of them

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

My followers. Hmm I am not sure of them

And thus you speak the truth for no God can truly know their followers since one is always part of the other and prayers alone decide your nature for good or otherwise.

P

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If you worry of such things, maybe you should hold a vote. ONLY if it would ease your troubled mind.

I have thought of that. I don't want it to turn into a popularity contest or anything. I would just want whoever will keep the shed as it was always meant to be. We have always made friends here and had a lot of fun and shared both good and bad and everything in between...but the magic and enchantment is vital to me and to so many of the Sheddites. It is a very important part of who we are. It takes us away from the mundane and chaos of every day life. It sparks the soul with imagination and love, always the love.

Our evil and battles are in the stories we tell, but good prevails and is victorious in the end. We lose fictitious lives and share deep sorrow, but the enchanted lands and most of the people are saved in the end. United we stand strong, powerful and filled with light.

I'm rambling tonight. Sorry.

link   

I meant it... I remote view often, and 99% of the time i'm correct.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

ah .. is it an American bus?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Answer no prayers so prayers can not define. Hm a bit off topic, yet not at all. I despise motivational and positive quotes or sayings, but I think, for me anyways, love is god and whoever we love is our god/goddess for they should be held above all else in our lives. Of course think about yourself, but this is assuming a fair and good relationship.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Hey! Don't you dare talk like that! If something did I'd like to know where to find you, but no! Nothing will happen. Eternal. We love you, you know.

I love you all too! I just think about things sometimes and worry. I can be rather deep and lost in my philosophies sometimes.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I meant it... I remote view often, and 99% of the time i'm correct.

Oh Lord, are you seeing me in my nighty?????

link   
a reply to: awareness10

Well I'll let you know here in the Shed if you are. I'd like to believe you are. Family to me is number one. Once when I was in high school for whatever reason a teacher at the beginning of the year had some questions to get to know us. One was what would we like to be in the future. Of course this had to do with career. I had no idea what I'd like with regards to that, but instead wrote I'd like to be a father
Ah, but that feels like ages ago and perhaps was.

link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: JinMI
If you worry of such things, maybe you should hold a vote. ONLY if it would ease your troubled mind.

I have thought of that. I don't want it to turn into a popularity contest or anything. I would just want whoever will keep the shed as it was always meant to be. We have always made friends here and had a lot of fun and shared both good and bad and everything in between...but the magic and enchantment is vital to me and to so many of the Sheddites. It is a very important part of who we are. It takes us away from the mundane and chaos of every day life. It sparks the soul with imagination and love, always the love.
Our evil and battles are in the stories we tell, but good prevails and is victorious in the end. We lose fictitious lives and share deep sorrow, but the enchanted lands and most of the people are saved in the end. United we stand strong, powerful and filled with light.
I'm rambling tonight. Sorry.

With all due respect, forgive the intrusion.
There will not be a need for you, Night, to pass the key but if that day were to ever come...
Seeing as how Jacy is on extended hiatus, it is only natural for the key to pass to Jess.

In my humble opinion, of course.

No worries though as this is all hypothetical.

((hugs))

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I sent a PM to you(just to let you know). Do not worry. Nothing should happen to you.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

We are are here if you need us Hon

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Night😯 youll be OK.

I know your worried but i know you've got lots of time left. The sheds keys will remain in your custody and care taking for some time to come.

You have way too much spirit and energy to sucumb to anything right now. Ive spoken to you ive felt your energy and charisma. You got lots left and arent being stopped that easily.

You can always PM me or call or text. Im here when you need a friend to talk to.

Dave☺
((Hugs))

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It belongs to Jacy and I still get choked up when I think about her disappearing. I know she has a lot to deal with. I still hold on to the hope that she may return back 'home'.

Thank you for voicing your opinion. Most importantly, thank you for showing up. I missed you terribly!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Moon, I didn't get your message.

Rider, I will always need all of you. Hugs!

Awww Dave, that means a lot to me.

I am so proud of my fellow Shedlanders and the wonderful people that you are. Hugs!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'll resend! Hugs!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Is the PM coming by boat or something? Maybe you sent it by dragon and you know how they get easily distracted sometimes. I'll keep refreshing the mail page.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Er!!! I'll retry again
Third times the charm.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join