It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Well you are my friend so ypur much better company. This guy is annoying because he hovers over you while you work and is a control freak.
edit on 16-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Ewwww yeah I couldn't handle that. I have a boss that likes to stand over my shoulder. I usually just tell him to leave. I just can't work like that! Luckily he is good natured so he just laughs

a reply to: awareness10
OMGosh 10 I just jumped back in and saw your avatar peeking out!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Thankyou! I scanned this from a book i have, The little fuzzies. I love these cute little guys they're adorable! i thought i'd try it out as an avatar,

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I think ive seen a book with a collection of that artists work. He does cover art for many fantasy and sci fi novels. I forget his name but its some amazing stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Morning Mac! How are ya yoday?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Doing good. Looks like we might be in for some rain. Its been stupid hot here, so the rain is welcomed.
How about you?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I wish it would rain in los angeles.

I love thunderstorms. Staying inside safe curled up with a book and a blanket listening to the rumbling and the patter of the rain falling.

Plus i love the smell when it rains.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ahhhhh; rain! thunder! storms!
Sounds like a good Australian Summer.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Thankyou! I scanned this from a book i have, The little fuzzies. I love these cute little guys they're adorable! i thought i'd try it out as an avatar,

I loved that book! I think there were a couple actually, though I don't remember. I recognized the little fuzzy right away!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
OK I just had to share this. This is a lake that experiences major thunderstorm EVERY night.

Venezuela's Nightly Lightning Show

Anyone who cowers under the duvet during a thunderstorm should look away now, but those who love the theatre and excitement of a good bout of thunder and lightning should consider visiting one spot in South America, if they ever pass that way.

South America’s largest body of water, Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela, is the site of “the most frequent lightning in the world”, according to Graeme Anderson, an expert on the subject at the Met Office. The heat and humidity are at optimum levels here, and with the addition of wind caused by the surrounding Andes, the lightning is the most intense and predictable in the world.

Spectacular storms are a crowd-pleaser, and apparently something people are prepared to pay to see. Lakeside fishing communities now welcome tourists who come on special trips from Mérida, a lively Andean town in the north-west of the country.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Morning everyone!

Jess, your niece is a little doll!

In a lot of pain this morning and have to go out later. Hope I feel better soon.

I have never been to a Ren fair either. It's a bit of a drive to get there and costs a fortune just to get in. I could never do all that walking now anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Night Star - I'm so glad to see you here honey. Thanks she is a mess. I'm sorry you are hurting. [[[SHEDHUGS]]] I can always tell because I don't see your beautiful face as often.
I wish there was a magic wand I could wave for you. I think Skid was having a bad day yesterday too.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oooh pretty fuschia!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Good morning, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good morning Q! How are you today? What are you getting into?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks Jess, yeah, either the pain gets to me or I get so damned fatigued with the meds. OR...I have anxiety over up-coming Doctor's visits or tests starting the first week of September. It is difficult to just be happy at this age because something is always happening with myself, a family member or friend.

Getting out for some fresh air and a nice lunch somewhere with my friend today will be nice.

Hiya Dave! Yes the flowers are lovely. I love flowers!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Oh how cute! I just checked to see if anyone else posted and saw that adorable gif!

I should get dressed now.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Good Morning My ShedLandian Friends! Hope today will go Your way!!

I thought I'd add A lightening pic to the rest here!!

Jess I loved that slide Show! Very Cool!!

Kaelci I love That Lightening Image you posted earlier!! Very Cooly Awesome!!

edit on 16-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Good morning peeps and dragons!!!

I'll be starting my day off here in about an hour or so. Going back up on Henry Huddleston Roger's and William Page's Richest Little Railway in the World," the Virginian Railway, and try to get a train or two moving over the line. I'm beginning to love this new short line that operating here.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join